剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
Kimmy?
嗨
Hi!
我很害怕自己会衰老
I had this fear
of growing older
and running out of energy.
开始体力不支
我的工作、乐趣、家人
The work, the fun, the family,
都非常丰富,我很感激也很幸运
it's all very full,
and I'm grateful and blessed,
但这一切很难应付
but (inhales) it's a lot.
妳跟杜尔切聊得如何?多梅尼科他们
So, how'd your call go
with Dolce, Domenico and them?
很顺利
-Amazing.
-Yeah.
他们想跟我联名推出一个系列,设计...
They want me to do
a collection and design--
当整场时装秀的创意总监
Be the creative director
of the whole show.
-对
-非常棒
-KIM: Yeah.
-Which is amazing.
他们从来没这样跟其他人合作过
They've never done this
with anybody else, ever.
他们从来没邀任何人跟他们合作过
They've never asked anybody
to do a collab with them.
所以从这个角度想
这其实是很大的荣誉
So I think it's quite an honor
when you look at it that way.
我觉得离寇特妮的婚礼有点太近了
我想要等一年
I think that it's a little
too soon after Kourt's wedding,
and I wanna wait a year,
so I'm just trying to, like--
所以我想要...
他们想在时装週上发表
They wanna do it for fashion week.
他们怎麽有办法在几个月内搞定?
And I don't know-- How could they even
pull that off in a few months?
因为他们很棒,他们非常与众不同
Because they're amazing.
Like, there's no one like them.
到时候好像离婚礼已经六个月了
I think that it's gonna be
six months since the wedding.
-我也不希望...
-是四个月
-I mean, I, I wouldn't want--
-Four.
但等衣服推出的时候
Well, and by the time the
clothes would come out, though,
已经将近过九个月或一年了
it would be almost nine months or a year.
对
Yeah.
我妈认识杜嘉班纳很久了
My mom's known
Dolce & Gabbana for a long time,
他们在婚礼之前就一直邀约我
and they always were asking me,
even before the wedding,
想跟我一起出书
like, "Can we do a book?"
寇特妮和崔维斯刚跟杜尔切合作过
Kourtney and Travis
just worked with Dolce,
那是她婚礼的主题
and that was her
whole vibe of her wedding.
但在婚礼结束后,我接到了电♥话♥
Then, after the wedding,
I got a call saying that
他们想请我担任
他们米兰时装秀的创意总监
they wanted me to creative direct
their fashion show in Milan.
我觉得这是很棒的机会,我不想放弃
I think it's such a good opportunity
that I don't wanna pass this up.
这很值得深思熟虑
妳要不要跟寇特妮谈谈?
KRIS: It's something to think about.
Why don't you talk to Kourtney about it?
那裡会痒吗?
-KIM: Yeah.
-Is that itching?
这裡会
This one is.
我整条腿都长了乾癣
I just have psoriasis all over my legs.
因为妳现在压力很大
That's just because you're stressed out.
叫我孩子的爸不要惹是生非
Well, tell the father of my
children to stop acting up,
我就不会压力太大长乾癣了
and then I won't stress out
and get psoriasis!
上一季的时候
我于公于私一切都很顺利
Last season, I feel like
everything was so great
professionally and personally.
世事多变化
(sighs) Things change really quickly,
但这就是我最需要我家人的时候
but that's where my family comes in
因为如果没有他们
我真不知道该怎麽办
'cause without them,
I don't know what I would do.
妳的腿很美,虽然妳经历了很多鸟事
Your leg looks pretty good
considering what you're going through.
这些纷扰没有百分之百侵入我的体内
The drams isn't penetrating me... 100%.
我觉得此时此刻
I just feel like
this is the time where I...
我想维持单身
wanna stay single.
妳是该这样
-You should.
-'Cause I fall, like, quickly,
因为我会很快坠入爱河,但我不想那样
but I don't want to.
妳觉得妳是无法独处的那种人吗?
Do you think that
you're one of those people
that can't be alone, really?
不是,我很爱独处
No, I love being alone.
金,妳无时无刻都跟别人在一起
Kim, you're always with somebody.
-谁?
-如果不是男人,就是朋友
-If it's not a man, it's your friends.
-Who?
我觉得妳好像一定要让自己很忙
又一定要...
I feel like you have to be busy,
-忙?我不介意
-对,妳一定...
-KRIS: and you have to-- Yeah.
-Busy?
-Yeah, that's fine. I could be busy.
-KRIS: You're flying around,
妳一直飞来飞去,一直策划一些事
you're planning things,
我是工作狂
-you're off and running.
-I'm a workaholic.
妳是不想独处的那种人
Are you that person who,
like, doesn't wanna be alone?
还是妳会乐在其中?
Or are you really gonna enjoy this?
这是我真正想问的问题
That's really the question.
我真的想要乐在其中
I really wanna enjoy this.
我不希望让别人觉得我在抱怨
I don't wanna sound
like I'm complaining at all,
但我真的不想出门
-but I just don't wanna be out,
-(Kris groans)
但是非常难,因为这是我的事业
like, and it's so hard
'cause it's my business,
我得帮我的播客跑宣传
and I have to do press for my podcast,
我得帮其他东西跑宣传
and I have to do press for this,
and I have to do press for this,
感觉就像...我真的只想...
and it's like,
(bleep), I just wanna, like--
好好过日子
Live your life.
我希望能尽可能低调过日子
I want to be as private as I wanna be.
-对
-好好过日子
-Just live my life...
-Yeah.
不跟人约会,或是同时跟五个人约会
...and, like, not date,
or date five people if I want to.
(chuckles)
("Joyride" by Libra feat. Foxxi playing)
♪ Take a ride,
take a ride on the wild side ♪
♪ We can live,
we can live any way we like ♪
(比佛利山庄)
♪ Whatever we wanna ♪
车上有杯架吗?
KYLIE: Is there a cup holder in here?
当然有,但别忘了,她是老太太
There sure is,
but remember, she's an old lady.
其实呢,凯莉,妳们是同年次的
Actually, Kylie, you guys
are the same age, 1997.
1997年
哇,太棒了
-Wow, it's beautiful.
-KENDALL: Yeah.
这是命中注定
This was meant to be.
我竟然还说妳是老太太
KENDALL: Can't believe I called
you an old lady.
没错,为什麽现在大家都说我很老?
Ah, I know. Why is everyone
saying I'm so (bleep) old now?
坎达儿,这个杯架好可爱
Kendall! What a cute cup holder!
这感觉很棒
KENDALL: This is a vibe.
凯莉突然传讯息给我
Kylie texted me out of nowhere,
拜託我教她开手排车
and just asked me
to teach her how to drive stick,
我很受宠若惊
and I was flattered
因为她如果请我帮忙做我很喜欢做的事
because when she asks me
to help her with something
that I love doing,
我就会很期待跟她一起玩
I couldn't be more excited
to hang out with her.
我会开心到有点烦人的程度
Like, I get so giddy
to the point where I'm probably annoying.
对
Yeah.
我下定决心要学开手排车了
I'm determined to learn
how to drive stick,
我觉得这会是我们加深姐妹情的好机会
and I think it'd be a fun
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表