剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
I was like, "That's Kourtney's wedding."
他们就说:「不对,这是杜嘉班纳」
And they were like, "No, this is Dolce."
-所有照片...
-「这是我们的杜嘉班纳」
-In all the photos-- When I look
-Like, this is our Dolce.
我看到那些照片时就心想
「这是我的婚礼吗?」
at the photos, I'm like,
"Is this my wedding?"
你们时装秀的照片,那些浪漫风格
All your guys' photos,
the romantic vibes
that everyone was, it's fine.
没关系,那是经典的义大利风格
It's classic, Italian vibes.
但重点是那就是我婚礼的造型
-But the point is it's, like, that was--
-Yeah.
the look of my wedding
-我觉得很不一样
-看起来完全一样
-legit looks the same.
-I think that they looked different.
我不认为
I don't think so.
感觉和服装和各方面都是
The feeling, and the outfits,
and the everything.
-义大利风格的东西就那么多
-对,我就是这个意思
I mean, there's only so many
-Italian things.
-Right, that's what I'm saying.
我很乐意向前看并放下这件事
I'm happy to move on to the next
and be done with shit.
我对圣诞灯的事也是这么想
That's how I felt
about the Christmas lights.
没错,我唯一做过
E-Exactly, the one time I did something
-稍微模仿妳的事...
-我告诉妳
that was slightly, like--
-or that was copying you.
-Oh, I'm telling you, I would be upset.
我也会生气,我能理解
-我能理解,我也会生气
-对,这件事有两个部分
-Yeah.
-I get it. I-I feel you.
-I would be upset.
-Yes, there's two parts
因为其中一部分是
'cause it's-- one part is
我想要有自己的东西和自己的身分
me just wanting my own shit
and my own identity--
但妳当然有自己的身分
But you, you definitely
have your own identity.
没有人想要...
-No one's trying to, like... rock out.
-But it's, like, when--
-走摇滚风
-但当...
不是那样,那也不是我的身分
But it's not that.
That's not even my identity.
我只是需要有个体性
I think it's just, like,
a need to be an individual,
当我有属于自己的东西时
and when I do have things that are mine,
我会很积极想保护
I get protective over what
feels like it's part of me.
感觉像自己的一部分的东西
我觉得妳也要对自己感到好奇
I think also being curious to--
for yourself
去想想妳为什么需要这个,懂吗?
about like what-- why do you need that?
妳需要的是什么?
You know, what is it that you need?
真正的原因是不是比钱更深入?
Is it deeper than just the money?
我只是觉得就更深的层面
I'm just saying on, like,
a deeper level if you, like,
妳或许会想要更了解自己
want to, like, learn about yourself,
-我觉得是...
-我为什么会想做这件事吗?
-I think it's like--
-Like, why would I wanna do it?
我是想要挑战自己
I thought, like, to challenge myself.
重点不只是钱
It's not just the money,
it's so much more than that.
远远不只如此
如果有人不够理解我
以致于会有这样的质疑
And if you don't know
who I am to know that about me,
那是你的损失
like, your loss.
我一直都以为我没办法独力做到任何事
I never thought that I could
really do anything on my own
我也不介意
and I was okay with that.
我本来比较像是喜欢被人打扮的娃娃
I was more, like, the doll
that loved to get dressed up.
所以我答应这次的合作时,我就心想
「好,这对我来说是个挑战」
So, when I agreed to do this, I was like,
"Okay, this is a challenge for me,"
这是我自己的课题,我在时尚界
and that was my lesson
is that, like, I did it,
也能有所成就
我本来对这方面很没信心
something in the fashion world
that I was so insecure about.
发生了很多状况
I-- Every roadblock happened
迫使我真正只靠自己做某件事
有自己的意见
to, like, push me to finally
do something all by myself,
and have my own opinion,
and speak up for myself, and do it all,
为自己发声,什么事都自己来
我在整个过程之中都很害怕
and I was terrified every step of the way.
但这是注定要发生的事,懂吗?
But that's, obviously, what was
meant to happen, you know?
Mm-hm.
不过这是一大挑战
But it was, like, a huge challenge
-我在心中还哭了
-但就更深的层面来说,妳...
-where I was, like, crying inside.
-No, but I think I mean
on a deeper level, why--
妳是为什么...
what is it about yourself,
这只是妳...
and this is just a retor--
like food for thought
妳之后可以思考的问题之类的
for later in life or whatever,
但妳到底为什么
but, like, what is it about yourself
that you
需要拥有一切?
have to, like, have, like, everything?
为什么停不下来?
Like, you can't, like, stop.
怎样都不够好
-It's not good enough.
-But it's more of a,
我觉得不只是物质层面的问题
-more than the material things.
-No, I think it's more than the material.
对,我觉得不只是物质层面
-对我来说不是物质的问题
-我觉得妳是想证明自己能...
-I think it's, like, proving--
-It's not the material for me.
that you can--
证明...
It's proving. It's--
I think it is financial, though, like.
但我觉得也跟金钱有关
或是成就
Or, like, accomplishments.
无论妳当下觉得
It's, like, whatever it is at the moment
什么样才叫成就
that feels like that's the accomplishment,
或是什么算是奖赏之类的
or that that's for, like,
the prize or whatever.
人会因为某些原因而有动力
这些原因会让人更进步
People are driven
by certain reasons
and they make you great,
但是有办法对自己拥有的东西
but there's also something
about being able to be
感到满足和开心
不感到不满足也是好事
content and happy
with, like, what you have
and not feel like you need more.
我最不想做的事就是让妳觉得我在...
Like, the last thing I wanna do
is for you to think that I'm, like,
针对妳,还有...
coming for you, and, like,
我们不像以前那么常一起相处了
我们每个人都是
we don't even hang out as much anymore.
None of us do.
我们已经好久没有家庭聚餐了
We haven't had a family dinner
in God knows how long.
我觉得这件事造成了
I just feel like there's this
underlying weirdness
我们之间有潜在的尴尬感
that's not spoken
because of, you know, this.
但我的意思是
我不确定是不是单纯因为这个原因
But I don't know if it's
just this is what we're saying.
这种状况从...
It's been like this since
我们之前在克罗伊的旧家打了一架
we, literally, fought in that--
Khloé's old house.
从那时候开始...
You know? And it's, like, been--
我觉得是从那时候开始的
I think it started there.
但我觉得后来就没事了,因为...
But then I think it was
all good 'cause it was, like--
但妳之后就开始跟崔维斯热恋
But then you, you have been in Travisland.
这并没有任何不妥
Nothing wrong with that. We get it.
我们能理解
妳结婚了,妳在过自己的人生
You're married, you're living your life,
但这并不代表我没有...
-you have your--
-But that doesn't mean
崔维斯现在在录音室
I don't have, like--
Travis is at the studio,
他大概九点才会回家
he's gonna come home
at nine o'clock or whatever.
这不代表我没有自己的时间
Like, that doesn't mean
I don't still have time.
我觉得我没时间参加姐妹度假
I feel like I don't have
time for a sisters' vacation.
我要不是跟小孩在一起
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表