剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
The Prince of Wales Barracks on Hong Kong Island
在昨晚午夜之前 一直是英军的军事总部
was the British military headquarters until midnight last night.
但再也不是了
But no more.
今天 莫测高深的中国哨兵面对…
Today, inscrutable Chinese sentries came face to face with…
陛下
Your Majesty.
彻夜狂欢后艰难回家的外国狂欢者
…struggling home after a long and liquid night.
人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥到达…
The PLA arrived--
如果可以的话 我想禀报一两件小事
One or two bits and pieces, if I may.
威尔士王妃想征求许可
The Princess of Wales has asked permission
带两位王子一起去法国南部度假
to take the princes with her on a holiday in the South of France,
接受穆♥罕♥默♥德♥法耶兹的款待
as guests of Mohamed Al Fayed.
我们要不要拒绝
Should we go back with a "no"?
我当然愿意这样做
That would be my preference,
但今年确实轮到 戴安娜和孩子们共度假期了
but it is Diana's turn with the boys this year.
据我所知 离婚夫妇会这样轮流“育儿”
Which is what I'm told divorced couples call "parenting."
所以我不该多管闲事
So it's none of my business.
是
Ma'am.
这是第一件小事吗
Was that the bit?
我已经准备好听第二件小事了
I'm bracing myself for the pieces.
威尔士亲王…
The Prince of Wales…
继续说
Go on.
据信与首相进行了一次私下会面
…is believed to have granted the prime minister a private audience
在香港的时候
while in Hong Kong,
然后跟帕克鲍尔斯夫人 及一些朋友去私人度假了
before heading off on a private holiday with Mrs. Parker Bowles and some friends
乘坐皇家游艇
on the royal yacht.
我擅自起草了一份声明
I've taken the liberty of drafting a statement
澄清这次度假费用将由亲王承担
clarifying that the holiday was at the Prince's expense.
但私下会面的事情依然没有解决
But that doesn't deal with the private audience.
你觉得他们讨论了什么
What do you think they discussed?
表明上看 他们讨论了英国在那个地区的未来
The ostensible subject was the future of Britain in the region.
你能安排 威尔士亲王一有空就来找我吗
Will you ask the Prince of Wales to come and see me as soon as he has a moment?
是
Ma'am.
在退役之前
And before she is decommissioned,
你觉得我能私下 与不列颠尼亚号♥告别一下吗
do you think I might be allowed to say my own private farewell to Britannia?
当然
Of course.
我去安排
Let me arrange that.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
威尔士亲王到了 陛下
The Prince of Wales, Your Majesty.
妈妈
Mummy.
加拿大之旅如何
How was Canada?
很顺利 谢谢
Wonderful, thank you.
一点雨都没下
Not a spot of rain.
恐怕我淋了一场大雨 差点淹没我的演讲
No, I'm afraid I got the rain. Almost drowned out my speech.
我的演讲
My speech.
但愿没有破坏你之后的假期气氛
I hope it didn't spoil your subsequent holiday
是在哪里来着
in the… Where was it?
马尼拉和西沙群岛
Uh, Manila and the Paracel Islands.
不得不说 我没想到你会去度假
I must say, I was surprised to hear of the trip.
你会利用皇家游艇
And that you would use the royal yacht
作为你和帕克鲍尔斯夫人的偷♥情♥之地
as a place to conduct your affair with Mrs. Parker Bowles.
偷♥情♥ 妈妈 我已经单身了
My affair, Mummy? I'm an unmarried man.
前任妻子还活着的离婚人士
Divorced man whose wife is still alive.
我们真的要谈这个吗
Are we really having this conversation?
卡米拉和我是成熟 自愿的成年人
Camilla and I are mature, willing adults.
确实是“自愿”的没错 我们能让彼此幸福
- No doubting the "willing." - Who make one another happy.
这一点也毫无疑问
No doubting that either.
但你不该扪心自问
But isn't it time you asked yourself,
公众对你们的关系如此反对 这样做到底有什么好处
what good can ultimately come of it when the public is so against it?
这太荒谬了
This is madness.
这我倒是同意
I tend to agree.
多年来 戴安娜一直在公共场合宣扬家丑
For years, Diana has washed her dirty linen in public.
她向白金汉宫扔下无数颗手榴弹 想要一举毁掉我们
She's thrown endless grenades over the Palace gates trying to blow us all up.
这期间 卡米拉一直是
And throughout this, Camilla has remained a model of
谨慎 体面和尊严的典范
discretion and decency and dignity.
而你却对她施以如此严苛的谴责
And yet you save your most bitter condemnation for her.
首相…
The prime minister…
是啊 首相
Ah yes, the prime minister.
这个最了解公众的年轻人
…a young man who understands the public better than anyone,
告诉我说 他们想要一位幸福的王位继承人
told me that what they want is a happy heir to the throne
一个私人生活能反映 他们眼中世界的继承人
whose private life reflects the world as they see it.
我不想扯到布莱尔先生身上
I don't want to get drawn on Mr. Blair
也不想谈论他是否比我更了解公众
or whether he understands the people better than me or not.
目前看他比你更了解
I'd say he does.
但我想说清楚 在这个家里
But I do want to make clear that the only person in this family
能和首相有直接关系的人只有君主
to have a direct relationship with the first minister is the sovereign.
-终有一天会是我 -没错 但现在还不是
- Which will one day be me. - One day. But not yet.
何时才能是
When?
这个问题的答案 你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know the answer better than anyone
因为如果一切顺利 总有一天你会亲自宣誓加冕
because, God willing, you will one day take the oath yourself.
这份工作是一辈子的职责
This job is for life.
但愿到时候 这个王室还存在 我还有机会宣誓
Let's hope there's still an institution for me to take the oath for.
威胁王室存在的人不是我
I don't think it's my behavior that's threatening its survival.
不是吗
Isn't it?
这场彻底的权力崩溃
It hasn't been on my watch that there's been a complete breakdown of authority,
国家电视台的节目如此嘲弄我们 可不是在我的任期内发生的
that a program on national television's made such a mockery of us.
据我理解 投票结果对我们非常有利
The vote, as I understand it, went comfortably in our favor.
对你就没那么有利了
Less in yours.
在香港时 我亲眼见证 废除我们有多么容易
In Hong Kong, I saw how easy it is to dispose of us.
建筑物被改名 邮票上不再有你的头像
Buildings renamed. Your head removed from the stamps.
在王室的统治下生活了150年
150 years of living under the Crown,
他们迫不及待地摆脱了我们
they couldn't have been shot of us more quickly.
这就是我们无法与时俱进的结果
That's what happens when… we fail to move with the times.
长寿并不是你的错
You can't be blamed for living a long life.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你必须接受一点 你的价值观受到了玛丽王后的影响
But you have to accept that your… your values were shaped by Queen Mary.
是的 我对此很骄傲
Yes. Proud of it.
她则受到了维多利亚女王的影响
Hers by Queen Victoria.
对此我也感到很骄傲
Proud of that too.
我只是担心 妈妈
I'm just worried, Mummy, that…
如果我们继续坚守 这些维多利亚时代的观念
if we continue to hold onto these Victorian notions
他们眼中君主该有的样子和感觉
of how the monarchy should look, how it should feel,
那么世界会罢手离开
then the world will move on.
而你的继任…
And those who come after you will be…
将一无所有
will be left with nothing.
陛下
Your Majesty.
皇家游艇不列颠尼亚号♥
国事访问塞拉利昂
陛下
Your Majesty.
圣赫勒拿 1987年
加纳 1959年
澳大利亚 1963年
国事访问 1963年
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表