剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
- Why would you want to?
并非总是件易事
It's not always easy.
莉莉贝特吸引我的众多特质之一
You know, one of the many, many things that attracted me to Lilibet
就是我们之间的承诺必然是终身的
was that the commitment would necessarily be lifelong.
对于一个 童年过得漂泊不定的年轻人来说
And to a young man who'd had such an unsettled… nomadic childhood,
这种既定的永恒感让人额外安心
the clarity of that permanence felt so reassuring.
现在依然如此
It still does.
但这一点也带来了问题
But it brings its problems too.
因为它没有考虑到
Because it doesn't take into account the one thing human beings do
人类在做出共度一生的承诺时 所做的一件事
the minute they make a commitment to a life together.
是什么
Which is?
向不同的方向发展
Grow in separate directions.
告诉诺顿 我会很快再联♥系♥
Tell Norton I'll be sure to be in touch soon
以教父的身份和他聊聊
for a godfatherly chat.
至于你 有两件事可以考虑去做
And as for you, there's… there's two things you might consider.
不如以莉奥诺拉的名义 成立一个慈善机构
Why not start a charity in Leonora's name?
是的 这一点我早就想到了
Yes, I'd already had that idea.
然后你也可以给自己找个爱好
And you might find yourself a hobby.
跟这些都完全无关的东西
Eh, something that has nothing to do with any of this.
不能说是爱好
Oh, not a hobby. Um…
是逃避方式
An escape.
-热情所在 -我会考虑一下的
- A passion. - I'll bear that in mind.
很好
Good.
说到爱好
Oh, speaking of hobbies,
诺顿说你放弃了马球
Norton said that you'd given up polo
现在开始爱上马车驾驶了
and developed a thing for carriage driving.
是的 没错 我很着迷
I have, yes. - I'm obsessed.
为什么问
Why?
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
老旧的四驾马车
An old four- in- hand.
-诺顿想卖♥♥掉它 -可不能这样做
- Norton wanted to sell it. - You can't do that!
据说它已经无法修复了
We've been told it's beyond repair.
后来他想 兴许你能用上它
Then he thought if you could make use of it…
虽然有点积尘了
Well, she may be a bit dusty…
损坏可不止这么点
Oh, I think the damage is worse than that.
好吧 有些地方有裂缝了
All right. A bit cracked in places.
他们告诉诺顿说: “车的架构已无法修复”
Norton was told, "structurally irreparable."
不 这可是辆好车
No, no, no. She's a beauty.
也是家族传承的一部分
And part of the family heritage.
这样吧
I tell you what.
不如我们这样做
Why don't we do this?
我会派人来取走它
I'll send someone to collect her.
我们把它清理干净 好好检查一番 然后再聊
We'll clean her up, take a look at her, and then we can talk again.
不必再聊了
We don't need to talk again.
这可以成为你的爱好
This could be a hobby for you.
不行 真的不适合我
Oh. No, it's really not for me.
我一开始也是这种态度 但后来我尝试了一下
Ah, well, that was my attitude at first. But then I tried it, and…
我看到了光明
I saw the light.
Colthurst 先生
Mr. Colthurst.
你好
Hello.
-给我吧 -谢谢
- I'll take that. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么样 -哦
- How was it? - Oh.
我的老天
Bloody hell.
简直势均力敌
Very evenly matched.
虽然个子高 他的行动却很敏捷 让人不爽
He moves infuriatingly well for a tall man.
向T方向移♥动♥很快 总爱打难接的小短球和侧墙球
Quick to the T. Plenty of nasty little drop shots and boasts.
我们约好三局两胜 我在第三局中勉强获胜
We played the best of three games. Pipped him in the third.
我没有问壁球 我想知道午餐的事
I wasn't asking about the squash. I want to know about the lunch.
靠近壁球俱乐部的一家意大利小餐馆
Ah, a little Italian place near the squash club.
叫拉巴尔卡 一对夫妇经营的
La Barca? Run by a husband and wife.
我也没问吃午餐的地方
Not where you had lunch.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
或者吃了什么
Or what you ate.
扁意面
Linguine.
先从谁付钱开始说吧
Let's start with who paid.
-他付的 -詹姆斯 他是个小报记者
- He did. - James. He's a tabloid journalist.
他请客是因为他输了比赛
And he bought lunch because he lost.
如果你担心我太过轻率 我什么都没告诉他 一个词都没说
And if you are worried about indiscretion, he got nothing from me. Not a word.
他倒是跟我说了不少
Whereas I got plenty out of him.
第一个信息
Revelation number one.
-他已经开始写作了 -什么
- He's already started writing. - What?
他认为 即将有另一本关于你的书要出版
He thinks there's another book coming out about you
这本书可能会带一些恶意攻击
that's likely to be a hatchet job,
据威尔士亲王身边的人透露
based on sources close to the Prince of Wales.
天啊
Oh God.
总之 莫顿的看法是 他撰写的版本至少能给你一些控制权
Anyway, Morton's view is that his version would at least give you some control.
能同情你
Like, uh, be sympathetic.
他甚至愿意让你来做最终的批准
He'd even let you have final approval.
我当然希望大家能读到这样的书 理解我现在的境况有多艰难
I'd love to have a book out so everyone understands how difficult it's been,
但我可不想引起一场战争
but I don't wanna be responsible for starting a war.
莫顿说你甚至无需见他 永远都不用
Morton said that you'd never need to meet him. Ever.
永远都不会有人 能证明你们之间有联♥系♥
There'd be no connection between you that anyone could prove.
你可以否认一切
It would all be totally deniable.
具体怎么操作
How would that even work?
录音带
Tape recordings.
你可以记录下自己的故事 只说你想说的部分
You'd record your side of the story, saying only what you want to say,
全部用你自己的话说
all in your own words, and then Morton would…
然后莫顿会根据这些录音写书
write the book from those recordings.
如果我不必和他见面 那他怎么拿到录音
If he and I don't meet, how would he get the recordings?
那就必须要有个中间人
There would have to be a middleman.
一个能联♥系♥双方 你们都信任的人
A go- between. Someone who you both trusted.
一个很重视这件事的人
Someone who thought it was important.
你愿意这么做
And you would do that?
只要你想让我去做
If you wanted me to.
再给那边来一点
Give it a little bit more on that side.
早安
Morning.
太棒了 你及时拿到了山胡桃木
Oh, marvelous. Marvelous. You got the hickory in time.
希望你别介意
Hope this is all right.
我擅自画了几个草图
I've taken the liberty of sketching a few ideas.
我们把车轴拿过来 这样就能操控…
Let's bring the axle so we can maneuver…
你漏掉了一些
You missed a bit.
-诺顿 -是 殿下
- Drawings… - Yes, sir.
木材准备好了
Wood ready.
-简直太出色了 -谢谢您 殿下
- Absolutely marvelous. - Thank you, sir.
-他们说这是不可能做到的 -我们尽了一切努力 殿下
- They said it couldn't be done. - We pulled all the stops out, sir.
-没错 -大家都很辛苦
- Certainly did. - Everybody worked hard.
你觉得如何
- What do you think? - Is it even the same carriage?
这是同一辆马车吗
最初的油漆是深黑色的
The original paintwork was a dark black.
我觉得我们可以加点♥金♥色装饰 还有这块漂亮的斜踏足板
I thought we'd add these dashes of gold and this nice, sloping footboard.
上去吧
Go on.
抓住这里
Now grab here.
一只脚踩这里
A foot here.
另一只脚踩这里
The other foot here.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
还不错
Fine.
主要是因为它没动
Largely because it's not moving.
你试试
You try.
这两根缰绳控制着领跑 也就是前面的那两匹马
These two reins control the leaders. Those are the horses at the front.
这两根负责辕马
And these two, the wheelers.
控制着靠近我们的那两匹马
They control the horses nearest to us.
随时点头或说句话 这样我就知道你还活着
Feel free to nod or say yes to let me know you're still alive.
是的
Yes.
诀窍是把这两根缰绳放在一起 把它夹在两根手指中间 这样
The trick is to keep these both together. Put between these two fingers. There.
有了这两根缰绳 你就能够控制全部四匹马
Now, with these two reins, you have control over all four horses.
左转的话就卷个圈 就是这样
To turn left, make a loop. That's it.
向左转
Turn to the left.
向右转
And to turn right…
很好
Very good.
你来吧
Off you go.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表