剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
汤普森夫人 这位一定就是小茉莉吧
Mrs. Thompson? And this must be little Molly.
据我所知 汤普森先生 还在等待永久居留
I understand Mr. Thompson is still awaiting permanent residence?
没错
That's right.
你的代表律师在这上面吗
And is your representation on here?
我一直都很外向
I've always been a very outgoing person.
有一起喝葡萄酒的朋友圈
Got my wine circle.
参加读书俱乐部
My book club.
去教堂
Church.
我总是叫他一起参加 但他从不想去
I'd always ask him to come, but he'd never want to.
我会跟她说 我又不认识这些人
And I'd say to her, I don't know these people.
我的工作很忙
I-- I have a busy job.
我晚上感觉很累 谁会每天晚上都累
- I'm tired in the evenings. - Who can be tired every night?
大家都会问:“安东尼呢 ”
Everyone would say, "Where's Anthony?"
他们会认为我们的婚姻出现了问题
They'd assume something was wrong in the marriage.
很快 问题确实出现了
And, uh, soon enough, there was.
我们开始 在不同的卧室睡觉 分开吃饭
We had moved out into separate bedrooms and started eating separately.
是的 我们变成了很不一样的人
Yeah, we'd, um… become very different people.
全体起立
Court rise!
一号♥夫妇
Couple number one.
96年案号♥309
Case number 309 of 96.
卡特和卡特
Carter and Carter.
不久之后 爱情就消失了 我这边的爱
And before long, the love had gone. From my side.
真的很遗憾 因为…
It's a shame, really, because…
我依然爱她
I still love her.
不
No.
我不再爱了
I don't anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
原告坚称 她与被告的婚姻 已出现不可挽回的破裂
The petitioner maintains that her marriage to the respondent has irretrievably broken down.
是否有任何一方或个人希望
Does any party or person wish to show cause
就即将公布的判决提出反对理由
against decrees being pronounced
或就费用问题提出意见
or to be heard as to the question of costs?
-没有 法官大人 -没有
- No, sir. - No.
很好 我正式公布判决
Very well. I pronounce decrees and make orders
并根据相关地区法令做出决议
in accordance with the respective district judges' certificates.
下一个案件
Next, please.
挚爱的查尔斯
挚爱的戴安娜
挚爱的查尔斯
Dearest Charles.
挚爱的戴安娜
Dearest Diana.
写这封信是想告知你们 所有人已经达成一致想法
I am writing to let you know that everyone is now of one mind.
终止你们的婚姻 不仅是无法避免的选择
That the termination of your marriage is not only inevitable
更是众人期望的选择
but preferable.
你们在婚礼当天向对方宣誓时
When you made your vows to each other on your wedding day,
那一刻温暖了全世界数百万人的心
it was an occasion that warmed millions of hearts around the world.
十四年后 这些誓言在我们眼前破灭
Fourteen years later, those vows lie shattered all around us.
批准离婚 更别说要求离婚
To approve a divorce, let alone request it,
违背了我的所有信念
goes against every one of my convictions
包括妻子的信念
as a wife,
母亲 君主的信念
mother, sovereign,
和英格兰国教领袖的信念
and Head of the Church of England.
但目前的情况已变得无法容忍♥
But the present situation has become intolerable
并且给整个家庭 造成了巨大的痛苦和烦恼
and is causing great pain and anguish to the whole family.
尤其是你们的儿子 威廉和哈里
In particular to your sons, William and Harry.
我热切希望 你们能迅速达成协议
My fervent wish is that by reaching an agreement swiftly,
以此弥补近年来遗憾失去的尊严
you will restore a dignity that in recent years has so regrettably been lost.
爱你们的妈妈
With love from Mama.
剧名 "31号♥夫妇"
采访播出后的几天里
In the days immediately after the interview,
我感觉整个世界都站在我这边
I felt like the whole world was on my side.
但后来形势变了
But then the wind changed.
曾经一直站在我这边的人 开始改变立场
People who had always been on my side, they started to turn.
比如谁
Like who?
什么
What?
谁
Who?
很受重视的员工离开了我
Valued members of staff leaving me.
我的新闻秘书
My press secretary.
我的私人秘书
My private secretary.
还有一个我曾希望会爱上我的男人
And a man I hoped might love me.
那位心脏外科医生
The heart surgeon?
-汗医生 -嗯
- Dr. Khan? - Mm- hmm.
突然消失了
Suddenly gone silent.
之后女王的信来了
And then the letter from the Queen.
感觉就是最终决定
It was so final.
不参杂任何感情
And so matter of fact.
我们这场婚姻的墓志铭 总结在短短几行文字里
The epitaph to our marriage written up in a few lines.
就像葬礼上
It's like that moment
棺材被抬进来的那一刻
when the coffin's brought into a funeral,
你意识到眼前的一切都是真实的
and you realize that it's all real.
我的车
- My car.
那是我的车 伙计
That's my car, mate.
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
我的律师今天来找我
My lawyers came to see me today and
向我传达了戴安娜的重点要求
informed me of Diana's headline demands.
早上好
Good morning.
-欢迎来到海格洛夫 -非常感谢
- Welcome to Highgrove. Thank you very much.
她想保留肯辛顿宫的住所
She wants to keep her residence at Kensington Palace,
以及圣詹姆斯的办公室
as well as her office in St. James's.
她希望办公室的预算 与和解费分开计算
She wants her office budget to be separate from the financial settlement
她想让我一次性支付 大约3500万英镑的和解费
for which she is seeking a one- off payment of some 35 million pounds.
天啊 真不留情
God. That's punchy.
简直太离谱 太不切实际了 等一下
Outrageous and totally unrealistic is what it is. Hang on.
把那个放在厨房♥花♥园♥里 不是那里
That's going in the kitchen garden, not there.
先生
Sir!
她很清楚 我不可能从康沃尔公国
She knows perfectly well that I can't take that kind of money
拿走这样一笔钱
from the Duchy of Cornwall.
然后她威胁说
And then she's threatened,
如果我对这个数字提出异议 她就撤回离婚同意
if I contest the figure, she's going to withdraw her consent to the divorce.
也就是说 我只能再等两年
Which means another two years
才能合法解除这段婚姻关系
before we can get the marriage legally dissolved.
坦白说 她能提出这种无理要求 说明她现在很绝望
And frankly, it speaks of desperation that she should sink this low.
她可能以为 在接受了《广角镜》的采访后
She probably thought after the Panorama interview
主动权都会掌握在她手中
- that she'd be left holding all the cards.
结果一切都搞砸了
Instead, it's all just blown up in her face.
是啊
Yes.
话说回来 你那边还好吗
Anyway, how are things with you?
那些可怕的家伙 离开你家私人车道了吗
Those ghastly people gone from the end of your drive?
可惜并没有
Oh, sadly, not.
卡米拉 看这边
- Camilla! - Over here!
他们似乎在这里安家了
They seem to have set up home there.
我得像个软禁犯一样偷偷摸摸地行动
I have to creep around like a criminal under house arrest.
只能让坎贝尔太太帮我送食物 我甚至都没法出门遛狗
Mrs. Campbell has to deliver all my food, and I can't even take the dogs for a walk.
我真的被围攻了
I'm literally under siege.
真的
Literally.
让你这样受苦真是太令人气愤了
It's an outrage that you're made to suffer like this.
我和我手下的一位法务人员谈过话
I had a word with a member of my legal team.
她想起媒体诉愿委员会里
She came up with the name of someone she'd been impressed by
有个人让她印象深刻
at the Press Complaints Commission.
一个能保护你的公♥关♥专家
A public relations expert who could protect you.
也许能在保护隐私和公众形象方面 为你争取利益
Sort of fight your corner in terms of privacy and public image.
如果她安排一下 你愿意见见他吗
Would you meet with him if she arranged it?
和形象顾问见面
With a spin doctor?
现在可以确定 威尔士王妃雇佣了
It's now clear the Princess of Wales
迈哲睿律师行的安东尼朱利叶斯
has engaged Anthony Julius at Mishcon De Reya.
威尔士亲王雇佣了 法瑞尔律所的菲奥娜沙克尔顿
The Prince of Wales has engaged Fiona Shackleton at Farrer and Co.
双方都不以让步和讲和的能力而闻名
Neither is known, nor I suspect was hired,
我怀疑他们被雇佣 也不是为了达成和平协议
for their ability to give ground and make peace.
我担心在《广角镜》节目结束后
And I worry that, with feelings on both sides
双方的怨恨情绪依然高涨
still running high after the Panorama program,
可能很难保持友好关系
it might prove hard to keep things amicable.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表