剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Tomorrow.
如果你想取消 那就得在今天结束前告诉我们
If you're going to kill this, let us know before the end of play today.
这样我们才能阻止她
So we can stop her.
要求很高 令人窒息
It's very demanding, suffocating.
该死
Bloody hell!
全球电视广播 我不在乎他说什么 他只能等着
Global airwaves. Just gonna have to wait.
让他在后面排队吧
He can get to the back of the line.
等你消息
Let me know. Thank you.
看着我的眼睛告诉我 这样做不会让我后悔
Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm not going to regret this.
你不会的
You won't.
他们说我们得把它放在外面
They said we have to keep it outside.
-这里风景不错 -是啊
- Nice view from up here. - Yeah.
所有王室府邸 都已经安装上了卫♥星♥电♥视♥盘
Satellite dishes have now been installed in all the royal households.
只要看不见就好
As long as they're out of sight.
还有你想收看的专业赛马频道 就像博♥彩♥商店里那样
Plus, the specialist racing channel you wanted, like in the betting shops.
-你听到了吗 妈妈 -太激动了
- Did you hear that, Mummy? How thrilling.
所有遥控器上都写了简单的说明
Look, simple instructions on all the remotes.
能让我看看吗
May I see?
肯塔基赛马和贝尔蒙特
Kentucky Derby and Belmont…
都是白♥痴♥也能看懂的大号♥字体
Printed in a nice, large, idiot- proof font.
肥皂剧呢
Well, what about the soaps?
我们可没看过这种节目
Not that we ever watch those.
23台是英国黄金频道
Well, 23 is UK Gold.
好
Right.
上面会重播《豪门恩怨》 《解开心结》和《警务风云》
They have repeats of Dallas, Knots Landing, and The Bill.
你肯定不知道我在说什么吧
Please tell me you have no idea what I'm talking about.
完全听不懂
Not a clue.
等下 那可是我的最爱
Hold it. That's my favorite.
不对 我没明白那个按钮是什么
No, I don't know what that is.
能重新调回赛马频道吗 我找不到了
Would you put the racing back on? I seem to have got lost.
看着她无法理解 和她有着千丝万缕联♥系♥的媒介
It's so sad to see her struggle to understand a medium
真是太悲哀了
with which she is inextricably linked.
1936年 她成为王位继承人的那年
1936, the year she became heir to the throne,
首个英国广播电台的节目 从亚历山德拉宫播出
the first BBC program was broadcast from Alexandra Palace.
当然了 那个时候几乎没人有电视
Of course, barely anyone had televisions then.
但她的加冕典礼改变了一切
Now that all changed with her coronation.
上百万人专门买♥♥电视机来观看
People bought sets in their millions to watch it.
只有一个频道 英国广播公♥司♥电台
Just one channel, BBC,
每天播出几小时的教育节目
a few hours of, you know, educational broadcasting
每天最后都会播放《天佑女王》
with "God Save the Queen" at the end of every day.
没错
- Quite right.
然后出现了商业电视台
Then commercial television arrived.
-还记得吗 -当然
- Do you remember? - I do.
还有彩色电视
And color.
那可让人♥大♥吃一惊
Oh, that was a shock.
然后变成了三个频道 然后四个
Then there were three channels, then a fourth.
-现在有上百个 -陛下
- Now, a hundred. - Ma'am.
我们刚刚接到威尔士王妃的电♥话♥
We've just had a call from the Princess of Wales.
她有急事想要见你
She's asked to see you on an urgent matter.
什么时候
When?
她希望今晚能来
She was hoping for this evening.
我该走了
I should be going.
家庭作业
Homework.
-奶奶 -威廉
- Granny. - William.
-曾祖母… -不用 我跟你一起走
- Great- granny-- - No, I'm coming too.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
威廉
William.
所以你要写什么样的作文
So what essays have you got to write?
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
妈妈 谢谢你愿意见我
Mama, thank you for seeing me.
有件事 我希望能第一个告诉你
There's something I wanted you to hear from me first,
听过之后 我猜你会比现在更看轻我
and I expect as a consequence you're going to think less of me than you already do.
这由我说了算
Why don't I be the judge of that?
我接受了一个采访
I've given an interview.
什么样的采访
What kind of interview?
一次完整 相当坦白的采访 对方是英国广播公♥司♥
A full, rather frank interview to the BBC.
会在20号♥周一播出
Which will go out on Monday the 20th.
为什么
Why?
我觉得有必要澄清一些事情
I felt the need to clear a few things up.
-关于我的婚姻 -说真的
- About my marriage. - Oh, honestly.
像破唱片一样反反复复
It's like a broken record.
说出我总是被人忽视 不得不自我疗伤
About the fact that I've so often been shut out,
这个事实
and left to cope on my own.
以及很少有人向我流露出同情
And that I have suffered… from a lack of sympathy,
恻隐和怜悯之心
and feeling, and compassion.
这种事不是已经说过上千次了吗
Haven't we heard all this before? A thousand times.
不是已经在报纸上读过上千次了吗
Haven't we read it in newspaper articles a thousand times?
你有没有想过 如果你想澄清一些事情
Does it not occur to you that if you feel the need to clear a few things up,
公共平台也许并不是 做这件事的最佳场所
a public forum might not be the best place to do it?
这样的事 最好应该和相关人员私下讨论
That such matters would best be discussed in private with the people involved?
我试过了
I've tried that.
什么时候
When?
多年来曾经试过无数次
On numerous occasions over the years.
我一直请求见你 以便当面谈谈
I've asked to see you so that we might talk face- to- face.
每次你都会拒绝或者说没时间
And on every occasion, you refused or were unavailable.
我理解在这个家庭里生活并不容易
I accept it's not easy navigating this family.
我也明白 你可能认为我们都有些冷漠
And I can understand why you might think we're all a bit remote.
但还有另一个词可以替代“冷漠”
But there is another word for "remote."
忙碌
Busy.
我们都很忙 日程很满
We are all busy people with busy diaries,
很少在同一个屋檐下连住两晚
rarely under the same roof for two nights at a time.
王室家族里 没有一位高级成员
And none of us, not one senior member of the royal family,
会花十分钟的时间思考自己
has a spare ten minutes to think about themselves,
更别提思考你 或者思考如何让你的生活更悲惨
let alone you or how we might best make your life miserable.
事实恰恰相反 你可能想不到
On the contrary. It might surprise you to learn
我们其实花了大量时间去做相反的事
we all spend a great deal of time doing the opposite.
一大群人跑来对我说:
'Cause when people, armies… of people say to me,
“那姑娘又做了什么 她以为自己是谁 ”
"What has that girl done now? Who does she think she is?"
你觉得我会怎么回应
What do you imagine I say?
“老天 没错 戴安娜真差劲”
"Oh, Lord, yes, Diana's awful."
“简直是一场噩梦 真是个错误”
"A nightmare. What a mistake that was."
一次都没有
Not once.
完全没有过
Not a single time.
你是我长子的妻子 我孙子们的母亲
You're wife to my eldest son, mother to my grandsons,
是这个家族中很受重视的高级成员
and a valued senior member of this family,
所以我每一次都会为你辩解
so I defend you each and every time.
忠诚 断然 全力以赴
Loyally. Emphatically. To the hilt.
你脑海中的那个敌人
The enemy you imagine I am,
你私以为我们对你抱有的敌意
the… hostility you imagine we all feel
都是你凭空想象出来的
is a figment of your imagination.
是吗
Is it?
是的
Yes.
戴安娜 我们所有人
All… any of us want, Diana,
都希望你
is for you
能幸福
to be happy.
有一天 能成为我们的下一个王后
And one day, to be our next Queen.
我猜现在阻止一切已经为时过晚
I suppose it's already too late to stop this?
是的
Yes.
你告诉威廉了吗
Have you told William?
还没有
Not yet, no.
可怜的孩子 他本来已经有不少要担心的了
Poor child. As if he hasn't got enough to worry about already.
他比你想象中更坚强 我没说他软弱
- He's stronger than you think. - I didn't say he was weak.
我只是说 他还是个孩子 本来要担心的事情就够多了
I said he's a child and has enough to worry about already.
我会让他别看
I'll tell him not to watch it.
希望你别介意 菲利普和我也不会看
I hope you don't mind if Philip and I don't watch either.
20号♥周一正好是我们的结婚纪念日
Monday the 20th happens to be our wedding anniversary.
结婚48年
Forty- eight years.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
我真希望自己也能庆祝这种日子
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表