剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Sorry, ma'am, you can't read that.
-为什么 -不是今天的 这是昨天的
- Why not? - It's not today's. It's yesterday's.
但昨天是星期六
But yesterday was Saturday.
而那应该是《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》吧
And that, I think we can all agree, is The Sunday Times.
-我是说 这是上周的 -什么
I mean, last week's.
这里有今天的《星期日电讯报》
- What? But this is today's Sunday Telegraph.
今天的《星期日邮报》 以及最新的《赛马邮报》
Today's Mail on Sunday, and the latest Racing Post.
哦 请拿给我
Ooh, yes please.
谢谢
Thank you.
不列颠尼亚号♥
需要提早采购的物品
预计总成本 1474.5万英镑
进来
Yes.
抱歉打扰了 殿下
I'm sorry to disturb, sir.
但我认为应该告知您这件事
But I thought you should be aware of this.
女王应让位给威尔士亲王
太离谱了
It's outrageous.
她不停工作 从不抱怨 从不犯错
She never stops. She never complains. She never puts a foot wrong.
她简直不能再出色了
She's utterly magnificent,
可他们却报道这种垃圾文章
and they print rubbish like this.
看样子接下来还有雨 这倒也是意料之中
Looks like more rain on the way. I shouldn't be surprised.
毕竟是苏格兰西岸
It is the west coast of Scotland.
你应该没看到 《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》吧
I don't suppose you've seen The Sunday Times?
-早安 罗伯特 -早安 陛下
- Oh, morning, Robert. Good morning, Your Majesty.
因为我问过了 显然报纸已经送来了
Because I checked. Apparently, it has been delivered.
我会查一下的 夫人 等你找到了 去甲板上找我
- I'll look into it, ma'am. - When you find it, I'll be on deck.
这篇文章的影响力实在太大
To say the article's had an impact would be an understatement.
甚至在广播和电视上 引起了激烈的争论
It's provoked significant debate on radio and television
其中一个词最受关注
with one particular phrase getting most attention.
“维多利亚女王综合征”
"Queen Victoria Syndrome"?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I saw that.
“一位年迈的君主 在位时间过久 脱离现代世界
"An aging monarch, too long on the throne, whose remoteness from the modern world
导致人们不仅对她感到厌倦
has led people to grow tired not just of her,
对君主制本身也感到厌倦”
but of the monarchy itself."
女王有什么反应吗
Any reaction from the Queen?
据我理解 她还没看到
My understanding is, she hasn't seen it.
为了保护她的感情不受伤害 他们没有让她看
That they've kept if from her to... protect her feelings.
这不是已经说明一切了吗
Doesn't that tell you everything?
等我们一回去 你就安排我和首相见面
I'd like you to arrange a meeting with the prime minister as soon as we're back.
我们想个合适的借口
We'll think of a suitable pretext.
-看 有条鲸鱼 -哪里
- Look, there's a whale! - Where?
眼力不错
Oh, good spot.
座头鲸
- Humpback?
不是 看它浮出水面的样子
No. Look at the way it's surfacing.
是小须鲸
It's a minke.
如果再靠近一些 恐怕还没见到就先闻到了
Probably smell it before we see it again, if we get any closer.
它们喷的水有股腐烂卷心菜的味道
Their blow smells of rotten cabbages.
臭腥小须鲸
A stinky minke.
哦 在那里
Oh, there she is!
普拉达岛
Pladda.
那里
There.
是啊
Oh yes.
像是池塘里的芦苇
Like a bulrush out of a pond.
真美啊 不是吗
Isn't she a beauty?
随便你怎么说 亲爱的
If you say so, dear.
它是苏格兰最后一批 有人看管的灯塔之一
It's one of the last manned lighthouses in Scotland.
-不如我们去看看吧 -真的吗 一定要吗
- Why don't we pay her a visit? - Really? Must we?
来吧 稍微运动一下对身材有好处
Come on. A bit of exercise is good for the figure.
到了我们这个年纪 体重是不会自动保持的 来吧
At our age, the weight does not stay off by itself. Come on.
确实
No.
人们不理解 我为何认为灯塔如此令人敬畏
People wonder why I find lighthouses so inspiring,
但当你来到这样的地方看看...
but when you get to a place like this...
新侍从官
New equerry?
蒂姆
Tim?
不是 他已经上任好一阵子了
No, he's been with us for a while.
我怎么从没注意到
How come I never noticed?
因为你结婚了
Because you're married.
只能说严格来讲是的
Only technically.
他是什么样的人
What's he like?
可靠
Reliable.
明事理 讨人喜欢
Sensible. Agreeable.
我们还是聊聊灯塔吧
I think we ought to get back to lighthouses.
灯塔的光照
Those beacons of light,
在一个黑暗又无望的夜晚中
in an otherwise black and hopeless night,
能够抚慰孤独的水手 让他们知道自己未被忘却
that reassure the lonely mariner they are not forgotten
很快就能上岸回家
and will soon find land and home.
找到希望
And hope.
能聊一下吗
May I have a word?
很不幸 这个假期似乎要提前结束了
It appears that there has to be an unfortunate curtailment to the holiday.
-据我所知 是因为日程冲突 -什么
- A clash of diaries, I understand. - What?
是的 威尔士亲王要在牛津大学演讲
Yes, the Prince of Wales is due to give a lecture at Oxford University.
对 不会有鲨鱼的
Yeah, there won't be any sharks.
我们为什么要回家
What's this about us going home?
日程安排有冲突 完全不是我的错
It turns out there's a... a diary conflict through no fault of mine,
我必须得回去
and I have to get back.
-我们本该在这里玩两周的 -是的 我知道 戴安娜
- We're supposed to be here for two weeks. - Yes, I know, Diana.
但计划改变了
But plans change!
-我必须得去牛津大学 -又不是真的去大学
- I have a commitment at Oxford University. - It isn't the university.
只是游客参观的暑期学校而已 不是必要工作
It's a summer school for tourists. It's not essential.
对我来说是的
It is to me.
这是我们的假期
This is our holiday.
是一次难得的家庭度假机会 我们能和儿子们相聚一堂
It's a rare opportunity for us to be together with the boys as a family.
我知道你不擅长这种事 所以我才同意
I know you struggle with that, which is why I agreed
让你带上朋友一起来给你助兴
to you bringing your friends along to entertain you.
我甚至同意参加今天的拍照安排
And I even agreed to do the photo call today,
这是你手下的人要求的 只为了向全球媒体曝光这个谎言
requested by your people so the lie could be paraded to the world's media
谎称你是个多么令人敬慕的丈夫 只有一个条件
about what an adoring husband you are, on one condition.
-是什么 -你确实是这样的丈夫
- What's that? - That you actually are one!
请对着镜头笑一笑
Smile towards the camera!
查尔斯王子
Prince Charles!
对成千上万的英国家庭来说
...to tens of thousands of British families.
房♥屋收回率现已达到创纪录的水平 仅今天上半年
Repossessions are now at record levels. In the first half of this year,
建屋合作社 就收回了36600个住家...
36,600 homes were taken over by building societies...
敬礼
Attention!
我们有理由说 这是战争以来经济最困难的衰退期
There's a case for saying it's the most difficult economic recession since the war.
整个经济都受到了影响
And it has struck right across the economy.
今年绝对是非常艰难的一年
It's certainly been a very difficult year.
首相来了 王子殿下
The prime minister, Your Royal Highness.
首相
Prime Minister.
-王子殿下 -感谢你来拜访
- Your Royal Highness. - So kind of you to come.
殿下
Sir.
在开始交谈前 我想知道
Uh, before we begin, I wonder,
你办公室的手下有没有告知 白金汉宫的人员这次会面消息
did your office let anyone at Buckingham Palace know we were meeting?
我认为没有 殿下
I don't believe so, sir.
这样就最好不过了
Probably for the best.
我今天请你会面 有两个原因
There are two reasons I asked if I could see you today.
第一是谈谈建筑遗产的保护工作
The first, conserving our built heritage.
不知道你是否收到了我的书
I wonder, did you receive the copy of my book?
收到了
I did.
你应该还没能抽出时间翻阅吧
I don't suppose you found time to flick through it?
得知我们今天要见面后 我特意读过了
Knowing we were meeting today, I made a point of it.
你看的时候 肯定会想:“真是个老顽固
Reading it, I'm sure you thought, "What an old fogey."
他还活在过去
"How stuck in the past he is
痛恨一切现代主义与变革”
with his loathing of modernism and change."
完全没有
Not at all.
为什么
Why?
你这样想也没错 我确实沉湎于过去
You'd have been right to. I am fixated by the past.
遵循传统
By tradition.
维护传统 保护传统
Preserving it. Conserving it.
但我们都不是单一化的个体 人类远比这有趣得多
But none of us is exclusively one thing. Human beings are too interesting for that.
你本人就是个令人着迷的矛盾体
You yourself are full of fascinating contradictions.
您的意思是
Sir?
你来自布里克斯顿 是伦敦多元化的工人阶级地区
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表