剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
And, just to say, your brother called.
请求紧急见面
Requesting an urgent meeting.
为什么
What for?
他没说
He didn't say.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
快看 是她
Look, it's her!
你看 嗨
- Look. Hi!
-嗨 -快点把相机给我
- Hi. - Quick, give me the camera.
拍张照片
Let's get a picture!
喂
- Hey! Hey!
-戴安娜 你好吗 -看啊 是戴安娜 快看
- How's it going, Diana? - Look! It's Diana, look!
天啊
God.
我的天
Oh my God.
我的天
Oh my God!
你好 卡洛斯
Hello, Carlos.
快点 进来后把门关上
Quickly. Close the door behind you.
真有魅力 两年没联♥系♥ 你就这么跟你的姐姐打招呼
Charming. After a two- year silence, that's how you greet your sister?
不联♥系♥是你自己做的选择
I think you'll find the silence was your choice.
你好
And hello.
进来吧
Come in.
几天前 我和英国广播公♥司♥的 一位记者见了一面
A few days ago, I had a meeting with a journalist from the BBC.
一个叫马丁巴希尔的家伙
A chap called Martin Bashir.
他…
He, um…
来找我谈论 安全情报部门对公众人物的监视情况
came to talk to me about surveillance of public figures by the security services.
还记得我的安全主管沃勒吗 泄露我们信件的那个人 记得
- Do you remember my security man, Waller? - The one who leaked our letter, yeah.
事实证明 他一直在接收定期付款
Turns out he was receiving regular payments.
巴希尔给我看了银行对账单
Bashir showed me copies of bank statements.
一笔钱来自新闻国际公♥司♥
One from News International,
另一笔钱 来自一家位于泽西岛的空壳公♥司♥
the other… from a Jersey- based shell company,
看样子是家幌子公♥司♥
which appears to be a front
安全情报部门的幌子公♥司♥
for the security services.
总之
Anyway,
巴希尔显然认为 有人也在监视你
it's clear Bashir thinks people are watching you too.
你也知道我的想法 他们已经监视我好几年了
Well, you know what I think. They've been spying on me for years.
所有人都有参与 所以我才解雇了我的私人保安
They're all in on it. That's why I got rid of my personal protection officers.
-不光是警♥察♥ -还有谁
It's not just the policemen. - Who else?
艾拉德中校
- Commander Aylard.
查尔斯的私人秘书
Charles' private secretary?
还有你的私人秘书
And… your own private secretary.
我的帕特里克 不会的
My Patrick? No.
巴希尔说他有证据
Bashir says he has proof.
总之
Anyway,
你应该见见他 听他亲自告诉你
you should meet him. Hear it from the horse's mouth.
我很确定他的信息可靠 不然我也不会这样建议你
I wouldn't suggest it if I wasn't sure he was above board.
其他一切都还好吗
Everything else all right?
他们可能对我的刹车也做了手脚
I think they fiddled with the brakes on my car now, as well.
什么
What?
或者可能只是该维修了
Though it might just need a service.
好了
Right.
来跟我聊聊学校吧
So, come along, tell me about school.
比拉德格罗夫大多了
It's just so much bigger than Ludgrove.
我总是迷路
I get lost all the time.
里面的一切都有特别的名称
And there are special names for everything.
有一天 我找不到回宿舍的路
I couldn't find the way back to my house.
有个高年级的男孩告诉我 “在‘白鲜’那里右转”
One of the older boys told me to "turn right at the Burning Bush."
我完全不知道他在说什么
I'd no idea what he was talking about.
-后来才发现 那是… -路灯柱
- Turns out, it's a-- - Lamppost.
是的
Yes.
学期不叫学期 而是叫…
Terms are not called terms. They're--
“半学年”
Halves.
-课程不叫课程 而是叫… -“课会”
Lessons are not lessons. - They're-- - Divs.
-老师叫… -“先生”
- And teachers are… - Beaks.
高年级的男生们体型健硕 简直像猩猩一样
And the big boys are huge. I mean, like apes.
-学校的商店里还有卖♥♥剃须刀的 -你很快就会需要了
- The school shop sells razor blades. - Well, you'll be needing those soon.
我才不会
No, I won't.
你当然会需要 你会变声 你的脚会长大变臭
Yes, you will. And your voice will break, and your feet will grow and smell,
你会变得比我们都高 像巨人一样
and you'll be towering over the rest of us like a giant.
尤其要是你一直这样吃的话
Especially if you keep eating like that.
真好吃
So good.
你忘了 我也在伊顿上过学
You forget, I also went to Eton.
不是像普通学生那样上学
Not as a normal pupil.
而是副院长马汀 亲自向我教授历史和宪法
But to be taught history and the constitution by Vice- Provost Marten.
我本想把你父亲送去那里上学 他本来也很期待
I wanted to send your father there, and he was so excited to go.
但菲利普另有想法
But Philip had other ideas.
所以他被送到苏格兰的一所学校 我知道
- And so he was sent to school in Scotland. - I know.
他还会谈论这件事
He still talks about it.
到现在还会谈
Not still, surely?
嗯
Mm- hmm.
-你们两个相处得如何 -爸
- How are you two getting on? - Pa?
毕竟是爸爸
He's Pa.
妈妈呢
And Mummy?
她要我今天帮她说说好话 说她很难再见到你了
She asked me to put in a good word today. Says she never sees you anymore.
我身在何处也不是什么秘密
Well, it's no great mystery where I am.
通常都会上新闻
It's usually on the news.
再说 无论我在哪里 他们总会在房♥顶放上国旗
Plus, they put a flag out on the roof of any house I happen to be in.
随时欢迎她
She's welcome any time.
好吧
Good.
你会担心她吗
Do you worry about her?
有时候会
Sometimes.
孩子是不该担心父母的
It's not right for a child to worry about a parent.
我只希望她能开心
I just… want her to be happy.
不过他是做什么的
What does he do though?
…门上的铁链 让他进来
…chains from the doors and let him come in.
哇
Wow.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello.
很好 妈妈
She's very good, Mummy.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling!
我感觉像是被禁足了一样
I felt it was very much grounded…
她经常来这里
She's been coming in most days.
一开始是为了见她的朋友
At first, it was to see her friend,
但后来她也开始和其他病人聊天
but then she started talking to the other patients as well.
大家的心情都变好了 没有记者 摄影师
- It's lifted everyone's mood. - No press? Photographers?
没有 她自己一个人来
No. She comes in all alone.
连保镖都没有
Not even a bodyguard.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想感谢你所做的一切
I just wanted to say thank you for what you've been doing.
我只是陪他们聊聊天而已
All I do is talk to them and keep them company.
跟你做的事情相比 不算什么
It's nothing compared to what you do.
我只负责技术部分 我做不到这些奇迹
I just do the technical part. I can't do the miraculous part,
让人们感到快乐 给他们欢乐
make people feel happy, give them joy.
你做的事才是奇迹
What you do is entirely miraculous.
我只是个友好的“斯隆漫游者”
I'm just a friendly Sloane Ranger.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice seeing you again.
是啊 我也一样
Yes, and you.
你一小时后还在吗 我过一小时可以吃午餐
Will you still be here in an hour? I could take my lunch then.
午夜
At midnight?
是的
Yes.
好吧 我在
Okay. Yeah.
如果你去三楼
If you go to the third floor,
电梯旁有个自动贩卖♥♥机
right next to the elevator, there's a vending machine.
那里比食堂更私密一些
It's more private than the canteen.
-真抱歉 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - No.
你想吃什么
What would you like?
土豆卷薯片 芝士沃茨
Quavers? Cheesy Wotsits?
还是盐味薯片
- Or… ready salted.
盐味薯片
Ready salted.
选得好
Good choice.
为什么过去这几周我一直没见到你
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表