剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
And it could also be interpreted as an admission of our failings,
这样只会引发进一步的攻击
which will only encourage further attacks.
自我继位以来 今年绝对是最糟糕的一年
It has been, by some margin, the worst year of my reign.
很可能是我一生中最糟糕的一年 我很乐意让公众知道这一点
Quite possibly my life. I'm happy for people to know.
知道什么 他们的女王抑郁了
Know what? That their Queen is depressed?
知道我也是血肉之躯
That I'm made of flesh and blood.
知道我…我们作为一个家庭 没有尽到我们的职责
And that perhaps I ha-- we have fallen short in our duty as a family,
欠他们一份道歉
and owe them an apology.
道歉
Apology?
这个词不该出现在你的嘴里
That word shouldn't be in your vocabulary.
君主是宪法章程中 唯一带有神圣元素的部分
Monarchy is the only part of the constitution with an element of the divine.
在你戴上王冠时 你已经升华了
When you wear the crown, you are transfigured.
道歉不仅玷污了你的尊严 也玷污了上帝的尊严
Apologizing sullies not just your dignity but God's,
而上帝的旨意正是你就是你
whose will it is that you are who you are.
我不知道歉会给你带来什么好处
I'm not sure if there's anything to be gained by that.
当然有好处
Yes, there is.
让她心安
Her peace of mind.
过去四十年里 她尽己所能 完美遵循了上帝的旨意
She's done God's will about as immaculately as any human for the past 40 years.
她有权利说自己想说的话
She's earned the right to say anything she likes.
我们的工作就是支持她
And it's our job to support her.
无条件的支持
Unconditionally.
你何时开始讲这种论调
Since when have you sung that tune?
从一开始就讲这种论调 一开始就是
Since day one, he's sung that tune. Day one.
好了 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind.
我们要去市政厅了
We're due at the Guildhall.
古老荣誉炮兵团的士兵们 敬皇家礼
Gentlemen of the Honorable Artillery Company, royal salute!
请为女王陛下起立
Please be upstanding for Her Majesty the Queen.
市长大人
My Lord Mayor,
每个周年纪念日都是
the anniversary of any occasion
值得回顾过去的时刻
is a time to reflect.
但考虑到过去12个月里所发生的一切
But in light of the events of the last 12 months,
或许我比大多数人更需要反思
perhaps I have more to reflect on than most.
对我来说 1992年
1992 is not a year
并不是一个 能够为我带来愉悦回忆的年份
on which I shall look back with undiluted pleasure.
这一年可谓是“可怕的一年”
It has turned out to be an annus horribilis.
没有一种机构是无可指责的
No institution is beyond reproach.
其中的成员也是如此
And no member of it either.
作为君主 我们对自己所制定的标准
The high standards we in the monarchy are held to by the public
必须与公众 为我们制定的高标准保持一致
must be the same benchmark to which we hold ourselves personally.
如果我们不能承认过去所犯下的错误
If we can't admit the errors of our past,
那又何以谈及和解的希望
what hope for reconciliation can there be?
今天
Today,
如果可以的话 我想向我的家人致敬
I'd like to pay tribute, if I may, to my family.
我登基在位的四十年中
Throughout the four decades I have been on the throne,
他们一直都是
they have quite literally been
我的阳光和水源
my sun and water.
感谢他们所做的一切牺牲
For all the sacrifices they have made…
当然 还有在座的各位
indeed, to all of you here,
你们的祈祷和良好祝愿
whose prayers and well wishes
成为了我在过去四十年中
have been a source of strength to me
获得力量的源泉
these last 40 years,
我想表示感谢
I say thank you.
请为女王陛下起立
Please be upstanding for Her Majesty the Queen!
可怕的一年
Annus horribilis?
对你们所有人来说都是
It has been, for all of you.
我能看出 其中大部分都是我的错
And I can see much of that has been my fault.
我要申明
For the record,
没有人责怪你
no one blames you.
恰恰相反 所有人都在无时无刻地责怪我
On the contrary, everyone blames me all of the time.
你们也确实该如此
And you're right to.
这种以君主为主要受益人的体制
This system, of which the sovereign is the principal beneficiary,
对你们其他人来说是非常艰难的
is horribly hard on the rest of you.
对你也一样
You too.
但实话实说 这正是我的职责
But that's the job. Let's face it.
谢谢你 明天来找我吃午餐吧
Thank you. Come and have lunch here tomorrow.
我们可以稍微喝两杯
We could get a little bit tipsy.
放下这些心事
Make light of it all.
火灾 职责
The fire, the job.
孩子们
The children.
彼得汤森
Peter Townsend.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
但可惜 我要去卡莱尔为一个商业园区开幕
But, sadly, I'm going to Carlisle to open a business park.
-然后去彭里斯 -唉哟
- Then Penrith. Oh!
参加苏格兰卫队协会的活动
For the Scots Guard Association.
然后去坎布里亚郡的柯比斯蒂芬 参观世承公♥司♥的工厂
Then Kirkby Stephen in Cumbria to visit the Factory of Heredities.
那我只能独自饮用了
Then I'll have to get sloshed on my own.
和朗姆
With Rum.
朗姆
Rum?
你不会像个海盗一样喝朗姆酒吧
You're not drinking rum like some pirate?
不是 是朗姆
No! Rum!
我的狗
My dog.
哦
Oh.
真好笑
That's funny.
我正和白兰地还有雪利在一起呢
I'm here with Brandy and Sherry.
这说明我们是什么样的人啊
Mm, what does that say about us?
晚安 莉莉贝特
Good night, Lilibet.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
很爱
Very much.
老天 这话可真有中产阶级的腔调 答应我 以后别再这样了
God, that was middle- class. Promise me we'll never do that again.
绝不会了
Never.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
空军上校彼得汤森 1914年至1995年
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表