剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
夫妻应该隐藏各自的秘密
That husbands and wives should keep secrets from one another?
秘密 这个词可不太好听
Secrets? That's not a very nice word.
不是的
No. Um…
不是的 我是说 如果人们能考虑得再周到一些
No, what I mean is, you know, if people were… well, more considerate,
更成熟 更谨慎一些
more mature, more… discrete,
那么一切就能变得稳定坚固
it can actually be the glue that binds it all together.
我认为在一段婚姻中 人们应该尽量
You see, I think in a marriage, one should aim to exist
不去隐藏秘密或保留空间
without secrets or accommodations.
是的 那是因为你本性如此
Yes, well, that's because you are who you are.
如果事情有些不对劲 夫妻其实是能感觉到的
And not just because any husband or wife can feel when something is awry,
但除此之外 最重要的是 这无关我对你的了解
but ultimately, it's not what I know about you
或甚至你对我的了解
or even what you know about me.
而是因为上帝会看在眼里
It's what He knows.
他能看到我们所有人
About all of us.
我觉得他偶尔也会休息一晚
I think He has the night off occasionally.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
今晚的节目来宾是安德鲁莫顿 他曾是王室观察员
Tonight I'm joined by Andrew Morton, one- time royal watcher
现如今撰写了一本人人都在谈论的书
and now author of the book that everyone is talking about.
-安德鲁 晚上好 -晚上好
- Andrew, good evening. - Good evening.
能否请你为那些消息闭塞的人讲一下 你的书事关什么内容
For anyone who's been living under a rock, and doesn't know, could you tell us what your book is about?
我的书近距离地描绘了戴安娜王妃
My book is an intimate portrait of Princess Diana.
这本书试图讲述了她的生活
An attempt to tell the story of what her life,
尤其是她的婚姻 到底是什么样的
and particularly her marriage, is really like.
实际上 在光鲜亮丽的公众形象背后
And the fact is, behind the glamorous public facade,
这个女人的内心是很不幸福的
what we have is a woman who is deeply unhappy.
你在书中详细描述了这一点
Which you go into in great detail
这本书的内容 似乎是由戴安娜本人亲自描述的
in a book that seems to be channeling Diana herself,
可你却声称她完全没有参与其中
and yet which you claim she was in no way involved.
我可以明确地说 我完全没有采访过王妃本人
I can say categorically that I did not interview the princess,
但我采访了她的朋友 伙伴 以及任何愿意谈论此事的人
but I spoke to her friends, associates, anyone who was willing to talk.
其中许多人不仅愿意谈论 甚至迫切地想向全世界讲述事情真♥相♥
Many not just willing, they were desperate to tell the world how it really is.
这本书的影响确实遍及整个世界
And we really are talking about the whole world.
这本书打破了各种出版记录
I mean, this book is breaking all kinds of publishing records.
热销法国 荷兰 德国和日本
In France, Holland, Germany, Japan,
与此同时 让你也一夜暴富
and is making you a rich man in the process.
把王室置于危机之中
Do you feel a sense of guilt or responsibility
你是否对此感到内疚或负有责任
for throwing the royal family into crisis?
老实说 我认为王室陷入危机 完全是由他们自己造成的
Honestly, I think the royal family have been throwing themselves into crisis.
他们知道这样对待戴安娜的结果 他们知道她很脆弱
They knew what they were getting into with Diana. They knew she was vulnerable.
他们知道她的童年过得很艰难
They knew she'd had a difficult childhood.
他们知道她需要爱 安全感和安慰
They knew she needed love and security and reassurance.
但他们给她了吗 没有
But did they give it to her? No.
他们给予的东西完全相反
They gave her the total opposite.
因此他们不该感到意外
So they can't be surprised
她想让大家理解 自己一直不幸福的原因
she wants people to understand why she hasn't been happy.
那现在是什么状况
So, where does that leave us?
现在的状况就是
That leaves us in one of those cyclical moments
王室陷入了周而复始的真正危机时刻
where the royal family is in genuine crisis,
但戴安娜和王室之间的脆弱停战协定 显然并没有什么效果
but where the fragile truce between Diana and the royals is clearly not working.
除了停战 还有两种选择
There are two alternatives to a truce.
要么经历长♥期♥谈判 达成和平
Either you have a long- term negotiated peace,
但我认为这不会发生 双方的立场都过于根深蒂固
which… I don't see happening. The two sides are too entrenched.
要么就升级战争
Or you escalate.
升级为什么
Into what?
全面开战
All- out war.
不幸的是 这似乎是事态目前发展的方向
Which, sadly, seems to be where this is currently headed.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表