剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
站在道德高地 解决这个问题 然后我们就能重点关注你们二位
Take the high ground, get it done, and then we can focus on the two of you.
开始将帕克鲍尔斯夫人带到公众眼前
And start to bring Mrs. Parker Bowles out into the open.
我们相识 是因为她来我的牙医诊所做洗牙师
We met when she came to work as a hygienist in my dental practice.
我的生活一直都很不稳定
I'd never had much stability… in my life,
所以马克对我表现出兴趣时
so when Mark expressed interest,
我有些受宠若惊
I was flattered.
我们开始约会
We started seeing each other.
我一直想要孩子 只不过一直没找到合适的女人
I'd always wanted kids. I just… hadn't found the right woman yet.
他向我求婚时
When he got on one knee,
我想象着告诉我妈妈的情景
I imagined telling my mum.
因为我的恋爱关系经常失败 她总是唠叨我
She was always on at me about my failed relationships.
她总会说:“今天又是谁 ”
"Who is it today?" she'd always say.
“我有必要知道他的名字吗 ”
- "Should I bother learning his name?"
我想:“这次让她看看我的厉害”
And I thought, "This'll show her."
蜜月旅行时 我建议开始尝试备孕
On the honeymoon, I suggested we try.
-我们从没聊过要孩子的问题 -她从来也不问
- We'd never talked about kids before. - She didn't wanna know.
我当时才24岁
I was only 24.
我说再等一段时间
I said give it time.
她开始经常出门
She started going out.
一开始是一周一两次 我对此没意见
At first, once or twice a week. I was okay with that.
真的吗 我可不这么想 然后越来越频繁
- Really? I don't think so. - Then more and more.
他会一直不睡觉等着我
He would stay up, waiting for me.
感觉你是在躲着我
Like you were avoiding me.
你像我父母一样
Like-- Like a parent.
-我开始感觉到压力 -就像警♥察♥一样
- I started getting stressed. - Like a policeman.
偷听我的电♥话♥ 读我的信件
Like, listening in on my calls. Reading my post.
我只想组建一个家庭而已
All I wanted was to start a family.
23号♥夫妇
Couple number 23.
96年案号♥1044
Case number 1044 of 96.
特纳和特纳
Turner and Turner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的受不了了
I just couldn't cope.
他对我的控制让人窒息
With his control, it just felt suffocating.
你有没有想过 有些人就是不适合婚姻
Do you ever feel that some people just aren't cut out for marriage?
你肯定不适合
You certainly aren't.
是否有任何一方或个人希望
Does any party or person wish to show cause
就即将公布的判决提出反对理由
against decrees being pronounced
或就费用问题提出意见
or to be heard as to the question of costs?
-没有 法官大人 -很好
- No, my lord. - Very well.
我正式公布判决
I pronounce decrees and make orders
并根据相关地区法令做出决议
in accordance with the respective district judges' certificates.
下一个案件
Next, please.
首相到了 陛下
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我发觉你今天的情绪格外高涨
I detect a sunniness of disposition today.
我很高兴能够这样说
I'm happy to say there has been headway
威尔士亲王和王妃之间的谈判 取得了进展
in the negotiations between the Prince and Princess of Wales.
做得好
Well done.
你到底是怎么做到的
How on earth did you manage that?
我真希望功劳能归于我
I wish I could take the credit.
但这一突破性进展 实际上是由威尔士亲王促成的
The breakthrough was instigated by the Prince of Wales,
他似乎重新发现了解决此事的紧迫性
who seems to have discovered a new urgency in bringing the matter to a close.
他提出一次性支付约1700万英镑
He's offered a lump sum of some £17 million,
外加每年约40万英镑的额外津贴
plus an additional annual stipend of some £400,000
王妃可以利用这笔钱 支付自己的办公室花销
from which the princess will be able to fund her own office
以及旅行安排
and travel arrangements.
那么接下来要做什么
So, what are the next steps?
双方法律团队发表一份联合声明
A joint statement from the Wales's legal teams
白金汉宫也要发表一份声明
as well as one from Buckingham Palace.
法♥院♥必须提出离婚暂准判令
A decree nisi will have to be filed,
最终判决将在普通法庭里进行
and the final hearing will take place in a regular court.
和其他千千万万个离婚程序一样
The same procedure as thousands of divorces before it and… after it.
真可悲
How sad.
这是众人记忆中最盛大的一场婚礼
The biggest, most celebrated wedding in memory.
结果成了这样
Then this.
我们满意这份草稿的内容后
Once we're happy with the draft,
会发给王妃那边查看
we'll send it on to the princess to look over too.
我们认为内容应该尽量简短
We felt it should be as brief as possible.
简单确认共同监护的安排
It simply confirms the joint custody arrangement
承认威尔士王妃未来的角色 但她所做的一切需独♥立♥看待
and nods to the Princess of Wales's future role as a valid but separate issue.
给您 殿下
There we are, sir.
但我们应该确保一切都是平等的
…the same, but I think we need to ensure that things are equal.
请在这里签名
If you could sign here.
查尔斯 96年7月9日
戴安娜 96年7月10日
喂
Hello?
女王陛下找您 殿下
Her Majesty the Queen for you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mummy.
我听说已经完成了
So, I gather it's done.
是的
Yes.
哪怕说不上开心 希望你现在至少放心了
I hope you're… if not happy, then relieved.
我也说不清自己的感受 我…
I'm not sure… what I feel. I'm…
绝对没感觉到轻松
Certainly not relief.
我已经做好了相关安排
I've made the necessary arrangements.
这笔资金将从王室专用金中提取
The funds will be drawn from the Privy Purse
支付戴安娜的和解费
to settle Diana's payment.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们不再相互敌对 这对孩子们来说也是好事
It's good for the boys that the hostilities are over.
是的
Yes.
这对戴安娜来说肯定也不容易
And it can't have been easy for Diana either.
是啊
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些画都换了 这里有很多东西都换了
- Are those pictures different? - Lots of things here are different.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
来搬走更多的家具
Come to take away more furniture?
在最后关头来通知我 你对和解协议做出了可恶的更改
Inform me of some nasty last- minute change to the settlement?
老实说 我也不确定自己为什么来
Honestly, I'm not quite sure why I'm here.
我只知道 我…
All I know is, I…
我今早上了车 不知不觉就开到了这里
got in the car this morning, and it just sort of drove itself here.
早知道你会来 我就穿上复仇小礼裙了
Had I known, I would've put on a revenge dress.
自从我们分居后 你不是每天都会穿吗
Haven't you been wearing one every day since our separation?
每天读报纸 确实感觉是这样的
It certainly seemed like it, reading the newspapers.
不管怎样 我觉得你那样打扮起来甚至更漂亮
For what it's worth, I think you look even more beautiful like that.
一片狼籍
A mess?
很自然
Natural.
别说了
Stop it.
你还会脸红
- And you still blush.
就像第一次见面时那样
Like the very first time.
最气人的是 只会对你这样
Only with you, infuriatingly.
只要你稍稍说些动听的话
Any time you say anything remotely nice.
我可能说得并不够 对吧
I probably didn't do that enough, did I?
对你说好话
Say nice things.
不够
No.
对你来说 离婚显然是正确决定
Well, divorce clearly suits you.
更不如说是对你吧
It suits you, more like.
终于得到了你想要的一切
Finally got everything you ever wanted.
一个婚姻失败的人 永远不会得到他想要的一切
No man whose marriage has failed will ever have everything he wants.
他永远都会是一个…
He'll forever be like a…
出现了裂缝的花瓶
vase with a great crack in it.
得了吧
Please.
虽然不关我的事 但是…
It's none of my business, but, um…
我听说你可能找到了新伴侣
I heard you might have found someone.
可惜已经没有了
I think that's all going away. Sadly.
把他吓跑了 可怜的家伙
Scared him off. Poor thing.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
坚果好吃吗
How are those nuts?
像硬纸壳一样 已经在那里放了好几个月了
- Like cardboard. - They've been there for months.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
有一点
A little.
我可以看看厨房♥里有没有吃的
We could see if there's anything in the kitchen.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表