剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
亲爱的 你能找到幸福 我很开心
Darling, I'm glad you've found happiness.
我知道你和马克最后过得很不融洽
I know how difficult it was in the end with Mark.
但在千千万万个家庭中
But of all the families you could have been born into,
命运偏偏让你来到了这个家 你生来就得遵守这里的一切规矩
fate has endowed you with this one, with everything that goes with it.
你的母亲是英格兰国教的最高统治者
Including the fact that your mother is Supreme Governor of the Church of England
你很清楚 在前夫依然活着的前提下再婚
and remarriage when the first husband is still alive, as you well know,
不仅不受赞成 更是禁忌
is not only frowned upon, it is forbidden.
在所有人中 我本人
I, of all people,
完全不需要别人提醒 生为这个家族的人所需遵守的要求
hardly need reminding of the requirements of being in this family.
我一直尽职尽责 完成使命
I have dedicated myself to my role. Bent myself into shape.
把责任置于一切之上
Placed duty above all else.
通常情况下也包括我自己的幸福
Including, more often than not, my own happiness.
一天出席五个活动
Five engagements a day.
一年工作300天 一直坚持了24年
Three hundred days a year, for the past 24 years.
嗯
Well,
你不能控制我的全部
you cannot have all of me.
我不会让你们控制我的全部
And I will not give all of me.
我会与蒂姆结婚的
And I will marry Tim.
上车吧 好孩子
In you go. In you go. Good girl.
-怎么样 -挺好的
- How was that? - Fine.
-我们走吧 -等等
- Let's just go. - Wait.
公主殿下 依照要求
Your Royal Highness, as requested,
如果天气情况良好 明天我将陪你骑行至克雷戈万庄园
I will be accompanying you on a short ride to Craigowan Lodge tomorrow, weather permitting.
空军上校 彼得汤森
Group Captain Peter Townsend.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness,
我一直想感谢 你在巴尔莫勒尔时对我的热情招待
I've been meaning to thank you for your kindness in Balmoral.
也许你认为我没有注意到你的善行
You may have thought your kind act went unnoticed,
毕竟你身上的
camouflaged as you were
绿色格子呢裙和花呢夹克衫 像迷彩服一般
in your green tartan skirt and tweed jacket.
但我注意到了
It did not.
我亲爱的玛格丽特
My darling Margaret,
你今天来我的办公室找我 真是一次鲁莽之举
it was reckless of you to visit me in my office today.
鲁莽但了不起的举动
Reckless and magnificent.
我真的很爱你
I do love you so.
亲爱的玛格丽特
Darling Margaret,
外界人士似乎 已经入侵了我们的私人伊甸园
it seems the world has intruded our private Eden
想要阻止我们的爱情
and wants to forbid our love.
他们要驱逐我
They're banishing me.
像流放罪犯一样流放我
Sending me away like a criminal.
我不愿看到你痛苦的样子
I hate to think of you suffering.
你本是为幸福而生的
A creature made for happiness.
请遵守我们的约定
Put hold to our pact.
不管发生什么 我们都要真诚对待彼此
Stay true to one another in spite of everything.
玛格丽特 写这封信时 我的心情很沉重
Margaret, I write to you with a heavy heart.
周游世界一年后 我刚刚回到了布鲁塞尔
I have just returned to Brussels from a year abroad around the world.
一位名叫玛丽卢斯的年轻女性
A young woman named Marie- Luce
以秘书和摄影师的身份 陪同我完成了这次旅程
accompanied me on this trip as my secretary and photographer.
她的陪伴 给我的生活带来了难得的快乐
Her companionship has been one of the few joys in my life.
我决定向她求婚
I have decided to ask her to marry me.
我知道 这个决定会让你感到自己被背叛
I know you will feel betrayed by this decision.
《戴安娜:她的真实故事》 安德鲁莫顿
他们现在管我叫“黑♥马♥王子”
Prince Harming, they're calling me now.
除此之外 还有其他数不清的污蔑和谎言
Amid endless other calumnies and lies.
我知道你总是想了解婚姻双方的立场
I know you've always tried to see both sides of the marriage,
但到了这个阶段 你终于能同意
but will you now, finally, agree
正式分居是唯一明智的选择吧
that official separation is the only sensible course?
查尔斯
Charles.
如果只是双方合不来 或者有人出轨 那是一回事
If it were just incompatibility or infidelity, that would be one thing,
但那个莫顿写的书纯粹是恶毒报复
but the sheer vindictiveness of that Morton book.
之后还轻率地坚称她与此无关
And then the temerity to insist that she had nothing to do with it.
我已经按你的要求做了 妈妈 我…
I've… I've done as you asked, Mummy. I…
这段婚姻我已经努力坚持了11年 但到了一定阶段…
I've tried to make it work… for 11 years… but there comes a point--
这一年来 我很了解孩子们的婚姻有多艰难
I have been no stranger this year to my children's marital difficulties.
安妮和安德鲁的问题 确实令人深感痛苦
But while Anne's and Andrew's problems are deeply distressing,
而你的问题却要另当别论 因为你 作为未来的国王
yours are in a category of their own because you, as future king,
也需要另当别论
are in a category of your own.
在我的加冕典礼上 我曾经立誓要遵守上帝的律法
At my coronation, I took an oath that you will one day take at yours
有朝一日你也要立同样的誓言
to maintain the laws of God.
上帝的律法就是婚姻要维持一生
And God's law is that marriage is for life.
虽然君主需要结婚 延续子嗣
And while it is expected for the monarch to be married and produce an heir,
但在婚姻内是否幸福 只是个人渴求 而非必须要求
being happily married is a preference rather than a requirement.
你也郑重承诺过会维护和保护王室
You also took a solemn promise to maintain and protect the Crown.
在毁掉一切之前 戴安娜是不会善罢甘休的
Diana won't rest until she's blown the whole thing up.
你希望这样的结果吗
Is that what you want?
说来有趣 不是吗 我…
It's funny, isn't it? I…
多年来 我一直呼吁建立一个 更现代 能反映人心的君主政体
For years, I've called for a more modern monarchy that reflects the world outside.
看看普通人家庭的崩溃比例 再看看我们这个家庭
Look at the rates of family breakdown out there, and then look at us.
玛格丽特离婚了
Margaret, divorced.
安妮离婚了
Anne, divorced.
够了
All right.
安德鲁被人羞辱 正准备离婚
Andrew, humiliated and… and heading for divorce.
我被困在婚姻中 梦想自己能离婚 你却大谈什么道德榜样
Me, trapped and dreaming of divorce. And you talk about moral examples.
如果我们是普通家庭 社工服务者来拜访的话
If we were an… ordinary family and social services came to visit,
他们会把我们 扔进监护所 你会进监狱
they'd have thrown us into care and you into jail!
够了
That's enough.
我们还真是个现代君主之家
We got our modern monarchy all right.
只不过不是我们希望的那种
Just not in the way we hoped.
看样子我们成了最失败的那种父母
It begins to look like parental failure of the gravest kind.
可爱丁堡公爵和我总是和孩子们强调
Yet, the Duke of Edinburgh and I could not have been more clear
在我们眼中 婚姻是多么重要
with the children about how important we consider marriage to be.
我深感同情
I have every sympathy.
我的女儿也离婚了
My own daughter is divorced.
我儿子在分居
My son is separated.
我们只能请求上帝的指引
All we can do is ask for God's guidance.
怎么会变成这样
How did it come to this?
我们这一代人从小接受的教育 都是婚姻是理想状态
Our generation was brought up to believe that marriage was an ideal,
离婚是问题
and divorce was a problem.
可这一代人…
This generation…
是的
Yes.
但亲王和王妃还没有分居
But the prince and princess are not yet separated.
两个人还有和解的希望
There is still hope of reconciliation.
我们都会为此祈祷的
And we all pray for it.
是的
We do.
每天都会
Daily.
有报道称 温莎城♥堡♥发生火灾…
Reports are coming in of a fire at Windsor Castle…
一位目击者说 可以看到火焰和烟雾
…one eyewitness said flames and smoke are visible
从东北翼的屋顶冒出…
from the roof of the northeast wing…
工作人员一直 在向女王陛下报告行动进展
…Her Majesty is being kept informed of the operation,
据了解 她现在正在前往现场
and it's understood that she's on her way to the scene.
火焰像火绒箱一样四处蔓延
It went up like a tinderbox.
一位目击者这样形容道
Those were the words of one observer about this blaze
尽管消防人员在不断努力
which, despite the efforts of the fire service,
这场大火依然没有被控制住的迹象
still shows no signs of being brought under control.
整个北边的露台都被火焰吞噬了
The entire north terrace is ravaged by flames.
消防人员正在努力阻止火势蔓延
Fire crews are working determinedly to stop them spreading
阻止大火摧毁英国最珍贵的藏品
and destroying some of Britain's most priceless treasures.
这场大火已经燃烧了六个小时
It's now about six hours since this fire started,
温莎城♥堡♥的左侧顶部 依然有大面♥积♥的火势
and much of the top left- hand side of Windsor Castle is still on fire,
还在燃烧
still burning.
据称城♥堡♥内部遭受的破坏巨大
The destruction inside, I'm told, is absolutely enormous.
天花板已被烧落 烟熏损失 火焰损失及喷水损失
Ceilings have come down, smoke damage, fire damage, water damage.
我与女王的一位助手聊了一下
I was talking to one of the Queen's aides,
我问他 她对这次事件有何感受
and I asked him what she felt about what had happened
她现在是何等心情 他说她就像一位普通的母亲
and what her mood about it was, and he said that she's like any mother
眼睁睁看着自己的家被烧毁
watching her own home burn down.
她显然受到了重大打击
She's obviously absolutely devastated.
人们对周遭发生的这一切感到震惊
People are just absolutely stunned by what's happening around them.
伦勃朗的画
The Rembrandt?
救出来了
Saved.
鲁宾斯的呢
The Rubens?
谢天谢地 救出来了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表