剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
来 给我吧
Here. Let me take them.
我们要去哪里
Wh-- Where are we going?
抓紧了
Hang on!
没想到吧
Surprising, isn't it?
是啊
Yes!
比看起来好玩多了
More fun than it looks.
对
Yes!
王妃对这个提议有些兴趣
The princess is intrigued by the proposition
愿意考虑一下
and is willing to consider it.
但作为她的朋友
But as her friend…
我想确保这样做能改善她的生活 而不仅仅是你的生活
I want to make sure this will actually make her life better, not just yours.
你明白我为什么这样问吧
You understand why I ask?
她有时可能有点天真 而你会因为这本书获利
She can be a little naive at times, and you stand to become a rich man.
我感觉我得保护她
I feel protective.
作为王室记者
As a royal correspondent,
我已经近距离观察这段婚姻很久了
I've had a ringside seat to this marriage for a while.
最近一次是她的第二次蜜月
Most recently, her… second honeymoon.
我不能忍♥受 看到有人被这样压榨
And I can't stand to see someone being crushed like this.
-你这样认为 -是的
- You think she is being? - I do.
就拿目前正在撰写的那本书说吧
Take this book that's being written…
和威尔士亲王合作撰写的那本
With the Prince of Wales' cooperation?
或许他没有亲自参与 但他的朋友肯定参与了
Maybe not him directly, but his friends, for sure.
他们想讲述他们眼中的戴安娜的真♥相♥
They want what they see as the truth about Diana to be told.
相信我 肯定不是什么好话
Trust me. It won't be pretty.
我只想做对她有利的事情 我把她当妹妹看待
I just wanna do what's right for her. She's like a sister to me.
我向你保证
And I give you my word.
绝对不会有人知道她和这件事有关
No one will ever know she had anything to do with it.
我们一步一步来
Let's take it one step at a time.
先准备一份草稿
Get a draft written.
只要她想 王妃可以随时扼杀计划
The princess can always kill it later if she wants.
这是给她准备的问题清单
Here's a list of questions for her.
再见 妈咪
Bye, Mummy.
再见
Bye.
詹姆斯柯瑟斯特
James Colthurst.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我突然感觉非常紧张
I'm suddenly incredibly nervous.
安德鲁想让你先解释一下 你为什么要这么做
Uh, Andrew wanted you to start by explaining why you're doing this.
因为我什么方法都试过了
Because I've tried everything.
我当面质问了我丈夫 有关他情人的事
I've confronted my husband about his mistress,
他一直都不理会我
and I've been dismissed.
我去找过女王
I've gone to the Queen.
感觉就像面对一堵空墙
It's like facing a blank wall.
我终于意识到 除非我把自己的故事讲出来
And it finally dawned on me that unless I get my side of the story out there,
人们永远都无法理解我的真实感受
people will never understand how it's really been for me.
我想过带着孩子们搬出国
And I thought about… moving abroad with the boys,
但王室可以合法获得 任何王位继承人的监护权
but the Crown could take legal custody of any heirs to the throne.
他们会把孩子们从我身边带走
And I'd have the boys taken away from me.
这正是我母亲的遭遇
Which is what happened to my mother.
我不可能挺过这种事
And I couldn't survive that.
你能给我讲讲你的童年吗
Can you tell me something about your childhood?
我的童年非常不幸
It was a very unhappy childhood.
我的父母总是忙着处理自己的问题
My parents were always wrapped up in their own problems.
我的母亲总在哭泣
And my mother was always in tears.
我的父亲 从不告诉我们发生了什么事
And my father… never telling us what was going on.
我们总在不断地换保姆
And there was always a succession of nannies
我一个也不喜欢
who I hated.
在被问及是否与你相爱时 查尔斯王子曾亲口回答
Prince Charles famously replied, "Whatever 'in love' means"
“如果这算是‘相爱’ 那就是吧”
when asked if he was in love with you.
这让你感觉如何
How did that make you feel?
心灵受到了重重一击
Absolutely traumatized.
我的自我价值被一刀砍成两半
My self- worth was cut in two.
但是
But
我根本不敢问他那话是什么意思
I was too scared to ask him what he meant.
然后就悔之晚矣
And then it was too late.
在外人眼中 这是一场童话般的婚礼
From the outside, it was the fairy- tale wedding.
那么当事人的感受如何
How did it feel on the inside?
就像噩梦一般
Like a bad dream.
婚礼的前一晚
The night before the wedding,
我突然感觉自己不堪重负
I was… suddenly overwhelmed,
我哭泣了很久
and I sobbed my eyes out.
把眼前的食物全都吃下去
I ate everything in sight.
然后吐了个精光
I was sick all over the place,
这其实已经预示了一切并不好
which was a big sign that all was not well.
走过红毯时 我的心中充满了对丈夫的爱意
While walking down the aisle, I was overwhelmed with love for my husband.
然后我看到了卡米拉
And then I saw Camilla
穿着灰色西服裙 戴着她的平顶小圆帽
in her gray suit and her pillbox hat.
我只觉得彻骨寒冷
And I just felt chilled to the bone.
事情恶化的速度有多快
How quickly did things start to go sour?
蜜月时我就开始崩溃了
Well, I started to unravel at the honeymoon.
到了晚上 我会做有关卡米拉的噩梦
And at night, I was having these dreadful nightmares about Camilla.
每当女王在场时 我总感觉自己只处于第二位
When the Queen was there, I always felt second place…
查尔斯几乎连看都不看我 我觉得自己不得其所
Charles barely looked at me… I felt like a fish out of water…
我当时很瘦弱
And I was so thin,
我浑身只剩下骨头
my bones were sticking out all over the place…
我跟他说摄影师追我的事情
When I talked to him about photographers hounding me,
他却跟我聊卡米拉
he talked about Camilla…
我想鼓起勇气 用威尔士语做演讲
When I tried to be brave and make a speech in Welsh…
没有人支持我 我感觉自己像是任人宰割的羔羊
I got no support… I felt like a lamb to the slaughter.
你是否觉得你的丈夫和你一样
Did you feel your husband was committed to the marriage
对这段婚姻保持忠诚
in the same way that you were?
一直都有第三个人
Well, there was always the other one.
从一开始就在
From the word go.
我根本没法相比
I couldn't compete.
我会在电♥话♥里听到他和她聊天
And I'd overhear him on the phone to her.
他会用一种我从未听过的声音
And he used a voice I'd never heard him use with me.
温柔 关怀 爱慕
Tender, caring, adoring.
我怀威廉的时候 曾经在桑德林汉姆故意摔下楼梯
When I was pregnant with William, I threw myself down the stairs at Sandringham.
安德鲁听了录音带吗 是的
- Andrew's listened to the tapes? - He has.
他起草了一些后续问题
And, um, drafted some follow- up questions.
他怎么想
What did he think?
我觉得他很震惊
I think he was shocked.
他说他甚至得在《临床医学》中 查阅“神经性暴食症”
He said he had to look up "bulimia nervosa" in Kumar and Clark's.
我得承认
I have to admit,
有些信息让我也感到很意外
there have been a few surprises for me in all this too.
你要是能早点告诉我就好了
I wish you'd have told me before.
关于…
About the…
自杀未遂
The suicide attempts?
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you call us?
他想问是否能跟你的朋友聊聊
He wants to know if he can speak to any of your friends.
-为什么 -他说这样有助于证明你对此不知情
- Why? - It would help with the deniability.
他可以证明 自己还有别的信息来源 帮你打掩护
If he can show he has other sources for all this, then it gives you cover.
他会问那些我问过你的问题
He'd ask the same questions I've asked you,
他们就会成为佐证证人
and they'll be corroborating witnesses.
好吧
All right.
我们可以从苏开始
We can start with Sue.
-苏是谁 -我的芳疗师
- Who's Sue? - My aromatherapist.
还有菲利克斯莱尔
And Felix Lyle.
菲利克斯莱尔
Felix Lyle.
我的占星师
My astrologer.
还有乌娜尚利托福洛
And… Oonagh Shanley- Toffolo.
让我猜猜 她是你的灵气疗师
Oh, don't tell me. She's your Reiki healer.
我的针灸师
My acupuncturist.
还有斯蒂芬泰格 我的体肌治疗师
And Stephen Twigg, my bodyworker.
类似于整骨师
It's like an osteopath.
好吧
Right.
很好 你做得很出色
Good. Good. You're doing really well.
好极了
Excellent.
我们到了
Here we are.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表