剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
抱歉 我得请你再大声一点
- Sir? - I'm sorry. I'm going to have to ask you to speak up a little. I--
我听不太清楚你说的话
I can't hear you very well.
-好 没问题 -好吗
- Okay. No problem. - Yes?
你的第一个问题是什么
Well, what's your first question?
我想再了解一下是怎么开始的
I wanna know more how it started.
嗯 是…我…开始完全出于偶然
Well, it… I… It started by accident.
是因为一个意外 我…
- Well, with an accident, I--
是的 我曾经因为打马球经常受伤
Yes, I'd been injured once too often playing polo.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
很好
Good. Good.
所以在50岁时 我决定放弃生活中的最爱
And so, at age 50, I decided to give up the big love of my life
然后去别的地方寻找乐趣
and look elsewhere for some fun.
不 听起来不太对劲 我们得重新再来一遍
No, that didn't come out right. Um… I'm going to insist we do that again.
什么
Excuse me?
我们得重来一遍
We're going to go again.
再来一遍
Again!
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yes.
好
- Yes.
所以在50岁时 我决定放弃生活中最爱的体育项目
And so, at age 50, I decided to give up the big sporting love of my life
然后寻找新的挑战…
and look for new challenges…
快
Come on! Hyah!
所以我开始了马车驾驶
…which is how I ended up carriage driving.
这就对了
There you go!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
我们这个团队日益强大
We've become quite a gang.
在整个国家到处周游 参加一个又一个的竞赛
Traveling up and down the country from competition to competition.
我们已经形成了家人般的关系
It's become something of a second family.
怎么了
What?
什么时候
When?
好吧 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
奇异恩典
何等甘甜
我罪已得
赦免
前我失丧
今被寻回
瞎眼
今得看见
浩大恩典…
谢谢你 佩吉
Thank you, Peggy.
有一种现代医学流派认为
There's a school of progressive medical thought
压抑的情绪或未解开的心理创伤
that suggests we bring cancer upon ourselves
导致我们患上了癌症
as a result of repressed emotion or unresolved psychological trauma.
可一位完美 如天使般的五岁小孩死于癌症时
Then a perfectly angelic five- year- old dies of it,
你就意识到这种说法完全是胡扯
and you realize what utter rubbish that is.
可怜的诺顿
Poor Norton.
是啊
Yes.
不如你去探望他一下吧
Why don't you pay him a visit?
他可能正需要教父的支持
He could probably do with some support from his godfather.
是啊
Yes.
是啊 好的
Yes, right.
那是什么表情
What's that look?
我从没见过一个人的眼中 闪烁着如此多的想法
I've never seen so many thoughts go on behind someone's eyes.
感恩
Gratitude.
感激
Appreciation.
因为什么
What for?
你让我变成了一位更好的人
You make a better person of me.
你之于我也一样
And you of me.
这不正是婚姻的意义吗
Isn't that the point of marriage?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
剧名 "体制"
喂
Hello?
嗨 你…
Hi. You, um…
你还来吗
You are coming?
抱歉 又是个忙碌的早上 我们还有…
Sorry, one of those mornings. We're there in…
-一分钟 -一分钟
- One minute. - One minute.
一分钟就到
- One minute.
她一分钟后就到 她道歉了
One minute away, and she apologizes.
真的是她吗
Was that actually her?
对 真的是她
Yes, that was "actually her."
我们爱你 戴妃
王子怎么样了
How's the prince?
上面这里
Up here!
戴安娜
Diana!
-谢谢你同意来 -没什么
- Thanks for agreeing to this. - Of course.
-我们看到了你们在意大利的照片 -戴安娜
- We saw the pictures of you in Italy. - Diana!
你们看起来很幸福
Well, you all looked so happy.
-只是你不知道真♥相♥而已 -是吗
- If only you knew. - Really?
说实话 比以往还糟糕 我已经不知道该怎么办了
It's honestly worse than ever. I'm at a loss for what to do.
这是你的作品吗
Is that your work?
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
来吧 挤过来
Come on. Squish in.
我们爱你 戴安娜
好了
All right.
詹姆斯柯瑟斯特 对吧
James Colthurst, isn't it?
-是的 -你有空吗
- Uh… yes. - Do you have a moment?
哪个
Which one?
戴眼镜的高个子
Tall with glasses?
我知道他
Mm, I know the one.
克拉克肯特
Clark Kent.
-他说他叫安德鲁 -那只是我给他起的外号♥ 傻瓜
- He said his name was Andrew. - That's just what I call him, silly.
安德鲁莫顿
Andrew Morton.
他算是比较友好的记者
He's one of the friendly ones.
以前写过我的好话
He's written nice things about me in the past.
他现在想写一本关于你的书
Well, now he wants to write a whole book about you,
嫁入王室的真实感受
and what it's really been like marrying into the royal family.
童话故事背后的真♥相♥
The truth behind the fairy tale.
我告诉他 你绝不会参与这种事
I said you'd never agree to be involved in something like that.
是的
Oh, no.
然后我们约好了去打壁球
Then we arranged to play squash.
什么
What?
他看到了我办公室里的球拍 于是建议一起打一局
He saw my racket in my office and suggested a game.
-詹姆斯 -别担心
- James. - Don't worry.
我说了绝对不会再和他进一步讨论你
I said any further discussion of you was totally off- limits.
最好是这样
It had better be.
等我见过他后再打给你
I'll call you after I've seen him.
喂
Hello?
谢谢
- Thank you.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
不是吧
Oh no.
我又做错什么了 你今天来了
- What have I done now? - Well, you're here. Today.
诺顿说你明天才来
Norton said you were coming tomorrow.
他刚刚启程去伦敦了 跟银行开会
He just left for London for meetings with the bank.
我看看能不能联♥系♥上他
Well, let me see if I can reach him.
噢 别麻烦了
Oh, don't go to any trouble.
需要些什么吗 你饿吗
What can I get you?
不饿 一点不饿
- Are you hungry? - Oh God, no. No. Nothing like that.
不 我…
No, I, uh…
我只是来看看你们是否还好
I just came by to see how you were coping.
那太贴心了
That's kind.
还带来了这些
And to bring these.
雏菊
Daisies.
给莉奥诺拉的
For Leonora.
你在追悼会上提过 这是她的最爱
You mentioned at the memorial that they were her favorite.
你真是太贴心了
That's so kind of you.
我们给她送过去吧
Shall we take them to her?
诺顿认为把她埋在这么近的地方 感觉有些病态
Norton thought it was morbid to have her so close, but…
但我想把她埋在一个 能让我天天见到她的地方
I wanted somewhere I could see her every day.
每天都能在她附近
Be near to her every day.
也意味着我永远不会离开这里
It also means I can never leave here.
你为什么会想离开呢
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表