剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
My firstborn son marrying a model.
我以前也是啊
That's all I was.
你不只是个模特
You were so much more than a model.
你是社交名流
You were a socialite.
我今晚感觉有点阴郁 我可不想给你毁了这一晚
I'm feeling a bit gloomy this evening. I don't want to spoil your night.
不会 如果你不来 那才会毁了这一晚
No, you will spoil it only by not coming.
就简单吃一道菜
Just one course.
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
好吧
- All right. All right. - Hmm? Hmm?
我还以为离婚后 我会再次变得开心 经常微笑
I thought after the divorce, I'd be this happy, smiley thing again,
结果我比以前更忧郁
but I'm more glum than ever.
卡米拉马上就要过50岁生日了
It's Camilla's 50th birthday coming up.
查尔斯想在海格洛夫 给她办一场盛大的派对
Charles wants to throw her a big party at Highgrove.
到时我可不想留在这个国家
I don't want to be in the country for that.
能去哪里呢
Where to go?
我本来打算带孩子们去美国过暑假
I had plans to take the boys to America for a summer holiday,
但因为安保原因 这个计划落空了
but that was shut down for security reasons, so…
不如你和我们一起去圣特罗佩
Why don't you come to Saint- Tropez with us?
拜托
Please.
不行 我可不想让你承担这一切
No, I wouldn't inflict all this on you.
走开 出去 快走 离开这里
Clear off. Get out! Go on, get out of here!
走开 快滚出去
Clear off. Get out of here.
我的保镖都是特种部队人员 你不会有事的
My bodyguards are all special forces, so you will be fine.
孩子们到时可以玩快艇和水上摩托
For the boys, there will be speedboats and jet skis
看电影 吃汉堡和薯条
and movies and burgers and french fries.
你到时可以享受阳光 购物
For you, there will be sunshine and shopping
一艘又大又新的游艇
and a big, new yacht.
还有一架直升机和一架飞机接你过去
And a helicopter and a plane to get you there.
你肯定认为这种埃及式做法太粗俗了
You will think it's all very Egyptian and vulgar.
但你会享受的
But you will love it!
怎么样
So?
答应我 你至少会考虑一下
Promise me you will think about it?
嗯
Mm- hmm.
尊敬的阁下 首相 女士们先生们
Your Excellency, Prime Minister, ladies and gentlemen,
女王陛下请求我宣读以下信息
I've been asked by Her Majesty the Queen to read the following message.
五小时后 英国国旗将降下
Five hours from now, the Union Flag will be lowered.
中国国旗将飘扬在香港上空
The flag of China will fly over Hong Kong,
一个半多世纪的英国政♥府♥统治
and more than a century and a half of British administration
也将走到尽头
will have come to an end.
现在香港人♥民♥可以展望新的未来
And now the people of Hong Kong can look to a new future.
老旧的制度即将离开
As the old certainties give way,
我希望香港独特的品质和精神
I feel hopeful Hong Kong's unique character and spirit
能够为世界展现独♥立♥和进步的一面
will be a lesson to the world of independence and progress.
这种强烈的认同感
This strong sense of identity…
这种对自我做事方式的坚定承诺
…this deep commitment to its own way of doing things,
一直是香港取得巨大成功的动力
has been the engine of Hong Kong's spectacular success.
通过维护这些自♥由♥
By preserving these liberties,
我们不仅是在保护 一种人♥民♥的生活方式
we are not merely protecting a people's way of life.
我们也在邀请全世界来学习这个榜样
We are inviting the world to learn from their example.
我谨祝交接一切顺利
I wish you all a successful transition,
祝愿你们拥有一个繁荣和平的未来
and a prosperous and peaceful future.
首相到了 殿下
The prime minister, Your Royal Highness.
首相 我很感激你能抽出时间见我
Prime Minister, I'm so grateful to you for making the time.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
第一个年轻到能当女王儿子的首相
The first prime minister young enough to be the Queen's son.
多次坐在那张扶椅上的温斯顿丘吉尔
Winston Churchill, who sat in that armchair a great many times,
年纪足够当她的祖父了
was old enough to be her grandfather.
安东尼艾登 哈罗德麦克米伦 足够当她的父亲
Anthony Eden, Harold Macmillan, her father.
威尔逊和希思和她丈夫一样大
Wilson and Heath, her husbands.
撒切尔夫人就像她的双胞胎姐妹
Mrs. Thatcher, her twin sister.
而你可以做她儿子了
And you, her son.
这么算来 我们两个就成了…
Which I suppose, by extension, would make us…
-兄弟 -是的
- Brothers. - Yes.
两个同时代的同龄男人 但愿我们的观念也相似
Two men of the same age and generation. And, hopefully, of a similar mindset.
我想说一下 如果这次见面 是想谈游艇退役的事情
And I want to say, if this meeting is about the decommissioning of the yacht,
我只想告诉你 特别是在今天参观了游艇后
I want you to know, especially in light of having been shown around her today,
我感到很内疚
how bad I feel.
为什么
Why?
-嗯 我… -请坐吧
- Well, I… - Please.
我可能没想到 她近看之下原来如此惊艳
I suppose I wasn't prepared for how striking she'd be up close.
或者说 上船时的那种仪式感 有多么令人自豪
Or… how remarkable the sense of tradition is that you get aboard her or…
甚至让人有些后悔做出这种决定
I suppose it almost makes one regret the decision.
后悔抛弃她 真的吗
To get rid of her? Really?
我的想法♥正♥好相反
And here am I, thinking the opposite.
我们来香港的原因
The very thing that has brought us to Hong Kong
恰恰清楚地表明 已经没必要再死守过去了
has made clear that there's no point clinging to the past.
我们必须期待未来
We must be excited by the future.
这一点上 你和你的政党树立了榜样
And what an example you've set with your party.
你将一辆生锈的老旧社♥会♥主♥义♥拖拉机
You've taken a rusty, old socialist tractor
变成了一辆闪亮的现代跑车
and turned it into a gleaming, modern sports car.
你看看公众的反应 但愿如此
- And look how the public has responded. - I hope so.
也许我不该这样说 但是呢
I probably shouldn't say this, but…
我认为王室也需要类似的改造
I think the royal family needs a similar renovation.
不仅是规模和成本方面 这些是必然需要改造的 不过呢
Not just in terms of size and cost, though certainly those things, too, but…
态度方面也需要
also in terms of attitudes.
我的父母在想法上可能有点保守
My parents can be a little hidebound in their ideas about,
例如左右我的生活
for example, how I should be permitted to live.
离婚和再次结婚 这些事情是存在的
Divorces and second marriages… these things exist.
如今很多人都经历过这些
And the reality for many people today.
你懂的
You understand that.
你比任何人都更了解公众的心境
You understand the public mood better than anyone.
难道你不认为 他们更愿意看到 一位幸福 重新结婚的威尔士亲王
Don't you think they'd prefer to see a happy, remarried Prince of Wales,
而非一位不幸福 单身的亲王
rather than an unhappy, unmarried one?
他的所作所为还真让人目瞪口呆
It was pretty gobsmacking what he was doing.
简直就是在指证他自己的母亲
Effectively briefing against his own mother.
但我确实有点同情他
But I have some sympathy with him.
如果你是个厉害的人 做威尔士亲王可不是什么有意思的事
Can't be much fun being the Prince of Wales if you're an impressive man.
他是吗
Is he?
绝对是 他有活力 也很聪明
Oh yes, with energy and a brain.
有良心 有一颗热情的心
And a conscience and a beating heart
还有真切想参与并有所作为的愿望
and a genuine desire to engage and make a difference.
这艘游艇也一样
Same with this yacht.
虽然她很了不起 但事实是她已经航行了上百万公里
Magnificent though she is, the fact is, she's done over a million miles.
她早已风光不再 也不再适合如今的社会
Her glories belong to the past. She's not fit for purpose today.
当然 我非常尊重 那些为女王出谋划策的人
Of course, I have enormous respect for the people who advise the Queen,
但说实话 其中有不少都已经白发苍苍了
but, well, let's be honest, there's a lot of gray hair there.
他们有时候确实跟不上时代
And they do display a certain tone deafness at times.
如果我们想保护王室的利益
If we want to preserve what's best about the Crown,
那么两个有远见的现代男人 可能需要一起合作
then… two, modern, forward- thinking men might need to work together
才能保护…
to help protect…
不仅是保护君主的未来 也是…
well, not only the monarchy's future, but…
保护王室继承人 也就是我的未来
as heir to the throne, my future too.
被困在一个 希望你成为无名之人的体制中
To be stuck in a system that wants you to be nothing. No one.
不让你发出任何声音
Without a voice.
“布须曼人的首领恐惧地盯着这个人
"…and the leader of the bushmen attached himself to this man
仿佛这是他与生俱来的权利 但很快就发生了显著的变化”
as if it was his natural right, but soon a remarkable change set in."
写得太好了
That is so good.
就像是永远被困在反对党的位置上
It would be like being trapped for eternity in opposition.
我们已经忍♥受了18年 这就够可怕了
I mean, we had 18 years. That was bad enough.
他已经忍♥受了50年
He's already had 50.
知道自己的母亲 对你能不能娶的人有最终决定权
It can't be easy knowing your own mother has the final say
这种感觉肯定很难熬
on who you can or can't marry.
想象一下 假设你妈妈能独自否决我
Imagine if your mum had a veto over me.
她才不敢
She wouldn't have dared.
今天香港迎来了全新的军队入驻
Hong Kong's new dawn heralded a new military power today.
中国人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥
Troops of China's People's Liberation Army, the PLA,
通过友军仪式越过边境
trundled across the border as a friendly invasion.
但装甲运兵车的景象
But it is the sight of armored personnel carriers
在某些方面格外引起了人们的不安
that has stirred particular unease in some quarters.
位于香港岛的威尔士亲王军营
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表