剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
这个头衔有个名字
I believe there's a name for it.
我不能说出这个词
I can't say that word.
什么词
What word?
-那个“王”打头的词 -为什么
- The "Q" word. - Why?
因为很难说出口
Because it's unsayable.
因为哪怕只是考虑这件事 都是叛逆背信的行为
Because… it's treasonous to even contemplate it.
可我们就是在聊这个
It's what we're talking about, isn't it?
站在伊斯灵顿中心的这栋联排屋里
Standing here in this terraced house in the middle of Islington,
看着别人拖走你男朋友的车
watching someone clamp your boyfriend's car.
聊你成为王后
You being Queen.
听着 我从来没想要过这些
Look, I never wanted any of that.
但这么多年后 我还有什么选择
But… what is my alternative after all this time?
如果我任凭…
If I let this…
任凭我深陷的处境 这种困境 削弱我 摧毁我…
this situation, this predicament I'm in diminish me, destroy me…
没错 我同意 你得努力争取
No, I agree. You need to go for it.
而且事实上 如果我们真的结婚了
And you know, thing is, I think if we were to marry,
我其实是能帮上忙的
I could actually be some help.
我知道如何让威尔士亲王幸福 这是他应得的
I know how to make the Prince of Wales happy, which he deserves,
我知道如何让他做得更好 这是整个国家应得的
and do a better job, which the country deserves.
我不能看着那些混♥蛋♥
I cannot watch the buggers
把他雇来帮助他的顾问们 搞得糊里糊涂
muddle these advisors he's hired to help him make of it most of the time.
同意
Hear, hear.
尤其是在离婚的时候
Particularly around the divorce.
威尔士亲王能在一夜之间
The biggest single overnight improvement
给自己的公众形象带来的最大改善
the Prince of Wales could make to his public image
就是尽快 尽可能友好地解决离婚问题
would be to resolve the divorce as swiftly and as amicably as possible.
我同意 这个国家已经厌烦了“威尔士之战”
I agree. The country's sick of "The War of the Waleses."
厌烦至极
Sick to the back teeth.
戴安娜绝对不会遇到拖车这种事吧
Oh, Diana would never be clamped, would she?
眨眨眼睛 露出个微笑
One bat of the eyelids, one flash of the smile,
他们就彻底被迷倒了
and they would all just melt away.
不如让你自己也露露面 可能会产生一些影响
Why not show your face? It might make a difference.
我那粗糙苍老的皮肤 没修过的眉毛 还有可怕的头皮屑
My leathery old skin, unplucked eyebrows, and dreadful dandruff…
你应该没读过那篇文章吧
I don't suppose you read that piece.
我读了 抱歉
I did. I'm sorry.
我会处理好这一切的 我保证
And I will take care of all that. I promise.
我们过几天再聊 好的 可以
- Shall we talk again in the coming days? - Yes, all right.
-好极了 -我最好得赶快把车开走
- Great. - I suppose I'd better move that car.
是啊
Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- But very nice meeting you. - Lovely meeting you.
你看 她来了 我跟你说过她不会待太久的
Look, here she comes. I told you she wouldn't be long.
你们好
Hello, chaps.
-我真的很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm terribly sorry about this. - It's all right.
如果我现在立刻开走
If I drive the car away now,
你们能就这样让我离开吗
could you see your way to possibly letting me out?
-可以的 女士 -谢谢 你人真好 非常抱歉
- That would be fine, madam. - Thank you. You're very kind. I'm sorry.
我们把这件事一笔勾销
We can draw a line under the whole thing.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
我猜你也会
I think you will too.
谁
Who?
那个形象顾问
The spin doctor.
我觉得你应该见见他
- Mmm. - I think you should meet him.
为什么
- What for?
让他也给你的形象做个小小的检查
For a spin checkup with his little stethoscope.
天呐 你真会逗我开心
Oh God, you make me laugh.
不光能逗我开心
More than laugh.
打造成功关系的两个基石
The two cornerstones of… any successful relationship.
你的另一半能否逗你开心
Does your partner make you laugh?
-他们能否让你… -喂
- And do they make you-- - Ah- ah- ah- ah- ah!
怎么
What?
说不定有人在窃听呢
Never know who's listening.
没错
No, God. That's true.
可不想再犯那种错误了
Don't want to make that mistake again.
是啊
No.
没错 确实不想
No, we do not.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
我还和西印度群岛队打过几场对抗赛
I also played quite a few test matches against the West Indians,
他们是目前世界上最好的球队
who are, by far and away, the best side in the world.
大多数时候我们只能向他们投一次球
The majority of the time, we'd only get one bowl at them,
他们会投杀我们两次
and they'd bowl us out twice.
后来我变成了一个 非常注重防守的投球手
I became very much a defensive bowler…
听着 我知道他们请求你
Look, I know you've been asked to help
协助我们以文明的方式解决离婚问题
to resolve the divorce in a civilized manner,
但她那一方已经公开宣战了
but how can anyone expect my side to behave civilly
你怎么能指望 我这一方表现得彬彬有礼呢
when her side has already made such an open declaration of war?
王妃要求这么大一笔和解费
Perhaps the princess, in seeking such a large initial sum,
也许只是想确保她未来能够独♥立♥生活
is simply trying to ensure her future independence.
而不是让局势发展到一定程度
Rather than allowing a situation to develop
以至于继续受制于你
in which she is beholden to you for a longer period of time.
从某些角度来看
In some ways,
她试图避免没有固定期限的财务和解
her attempt to avoid a financial settlement with no fixed term
可被视为一种解放你们双方的办法
could be seen as a way of liberating you both.
恐怕这只能说明你本人很慷慨
Well, I'm afraid that speaks to a generosity of spirit that you possess,
而不是戴安娜
not Diana.
公开提出这种程度的要求 显然是为了毁掉我
An opening demand of this magnitude is clearly designed to ruin me.
这完全符合王妃 希望随时摧毁我的愿望
Which is in keeping with the princess's desire to destroy me at every turn.
我只是想劝你 在思考王妃和她的动机时
I'm simply encouraging you to be more flexible in your thinking toward the princess
可以不必过于固执死板
and what her motivations might be.
如果她能做到 我就可以做到
When she is flexible, I shall be flexible.
别跟我说什么不要固执死板 他是我认识的最固执死板的人
Don't talk to me about flexibility. He's the most inflexible man I know.
经过一次漫长且富有成果的讨论
Well, after a lengthy and, I think, productive discussion,
我可以确认亲王殿下
I can confirm that His Royal Highness
已准备好与你商讨一笔可观的报酬
is now prepared to discuss a sizeable payment
但有一个条件
with just one stipulation.
你永远不会在公开场合
That you refrain forever from speaking in public
以任何有损名誉的方式
about the marriage or the monarchy
谈论你的婚姻或君主
in any way that could be seen as damaging.
如果他想用钱堵住我的嘴 让我沉默
If he's gonna stuff my mouth with gold and hope I gag,
那么这笔钱最好是八位数 三千万起
that sum had better have eight figures and start with a three.
不管是什么谈判 我们都应该记住
In any negotiation, it's worth remembering
谈判人在讲两种语言
there are often two languages being spoken.
表面上提出的要求 以及要求的言外之意
The language of the demands being made and what's actually being said underneath.
我更愿意无视前者 直接说明后者
I prefer to try and ignore the former and speak the latter.
亲王的团队在表达 “我们希望你幸福
The prince's team is saying… "We want you to be happy."
我们希望你感到稳妥
"We want you to be secure."
我们只想保持低调 隐秘
"We just want to keep things quiet and private."
保住尊严”
"And… dignified."
我从14号♥出口开始就一直追你
I've been chasing you since Junction 14.
-帕克鲍尔斯夫人 很高兴见到你 -拜托 叫我卡米拉就好
- Mrs. Parker Bowles, good to see you. - Oh, Camilla, please.
瞧瞧我在路侧停车带找到了谁
Look what I found in a lay- by.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
无论我走到哪里 总有一群人♥大♥声叫我立即与你接触
Everywhere I go, a deafening chorus is telling me to engage you immediately
说你会给我们的生活带来巨大的改变
and what an enormous difference you could make to both our lives.
帕克鲍尔斯夫人更是溢于言表
Mrs. Parker Bowles couldn't have been more effusive.
今天早上 约翰威克汉姆打电♥话♥给我
And this morning, John Wakeham telephoned me
说你在媒体诉愿委员会里的角色 是多么的不可或缺
to tell me how indispensable you've been at the Press Complaints Commission.
他们太贴心了 我没什么特别的能力
That's very kind. I don't have any special powers.
我和其他人一样 只是读读报纸 看看电视
I just… you know, read the newspapers, watch TV, like everyone else.
但我现在确实感觉到了一个转折点
But I-- I do now sense a tipping point
威尔士王妃在《广角镜》采访中 表现出的不忠态度
where the Princess of Wales's perceived disloyalty
可能会对你们两位有所帮助
with regard to the Panorama interview might actually help the two of you.
怎么说
How?
如果你们能表现出完全相反的形象
If you appear to be the complete opposite.
讲道理的一方
The reasonable party.
稳重 稳定 成熟
Stable, settled, mature.
但首先你必须解决离婚的问题
But first, sir, you must resolve this divorce.
在解决这件事之前 你无法赢得全国人♥民♥的同情和尊重
You cannot retain the sympathy and respect of the nation until that's done.
同意 跟你的律师谈谈
- Hear, hear. - Talk to your lawyers.
让他们达成一个慷慨的协议
Instruct them to reach a generous agreement.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表