剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
But there's another one now.
财务顾问 约翰布莱恩
A financial adviser, John Bryan.
老天啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
还有更多的照片会流出
With… more photographs to come.
什么照片
Of what?
你肯定不想知道
You don't want to know.
在圣特罗佩 做些不宜说出口的事
In Saint- Tropez. Doing something unmentionable.
你说得对 我确实不想知道
You're right. I don't want to know.
吸允莎拉的脚趾 妈妈
Sucking Sarah's toes, Mummy.
什么
What?
是啊
I know!
别人总会告诉我 我时不时地冒犯别人
People tell me I put my foot in it from time to time.
但至少我没把脚放进别人的嘴里
At least I don't put it in someone's mouth.
你敢想象吗 她的脚
Can you imagine?
Her actual foot.
如果真那么饿 可以点一份三明治
If he was that hungry, he could've ordered a sandwich.
或者鞋底
- Or some sole. - Sole!
鞋底 太好笑了
- That's brilliant. -4
这简直是纯粹的羞辱
It's… It's just the sheer humiliation of it all.
所以这一次
Which is why, this time,
我已经别无选择
I'm left with no option but to,
只能提“D”字头那个词了
well, mention the D- word.
交际策略
Diplomacy?
缓和关系
Détente?
“责任”这个词是不是要求太高
Is it asking too much to say "duty"?
离婚 妈妈
Divorce, Mummy.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
她受够了
She's had enough.
我也不怪她
And I don't blame her.
-应该怪我们 -什么
- I blame us. - What?
我们早就知道 把莎拉带进这个家意味着什么
We all knew what we were getting into when we brought Sarah into the family.
大家都很同意 尤其是你
Everyone was so pro. You more than anyone.
是的
Yes.
她就像是一股清新的空气
She was a breath of fresh air.
现代 有亲和力 充满趣味
Modern, relatable, buckets of fun.
-她的笑声 -很有感染力
- That laugh. - So infectious.
是的
Yes.
但这正是我们这个家最擅长的
But that's what we do in this family.
毁掉任何与众不同的人
Destroy anyone that's different.
不会一开始就这样
Not at the beginning.
首先 我们会告诉自己 他们对这个体制有利
First, we tell ourselves how good they'll be for the system.
他们会救赎我们 成为我们的秘密武器
They'll be our salvation, our secret weapon.
让我们看起来更现代 更正常
Make us look more modern. More normal.
更人性化
More human.
然后再次吸取同样痛苦的教训
And we learn the same painful lessons yet again.
任何有个性 有创意 有活力 机智风趣 有才华的人
That no one with any character, originality, spark, wit, and flare
在这个体制中都没有一席之地
has a place in this system.
亲爱的披得 非常开心能收到你的信件
Dear Peter, it was a great pleasure to hear from you again,
我很期待能在7日见到你
and I look forward to seeing you on the 7th.
我本会说 注意去找一位 身材矮小 60岁的乏味女士
I would say keep your eyes open for a diminutive, 60- year- old prune,
但幸运的是 时间完全没有改变我
but mercifully, time hasn't touched me at all,
自从1955年最后一次见面 我到现在完全没有任何改变
and I'm entirely unchanged since our last meeting in 1955.
玛格丽特
- Margaret!
-玛格丽特 -公主殿下
- Martin. - Your Royal Highness.
这边请
Please. This way.
你可能还记得 他曾经陪我们一起航行过
…you may remember accompanying us on the tour.
-很高兴再次见到你 -我也是
- How lovely to see you again. - And you.
罗杰卡特
Roger Carter.
哈罗德阿姆斯特朗斯科特
Harold Armstrong Scott.
-很高兴再次见到你 -我也是
- How lovely to see you again. - And you.
-马库斯摩尔 -殿下
- Marcus Moore. - Ma'am.
国王陛下的前侍从官
And the former equerry to His Majesty the King.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
彼得
Peter.
…和公主们跳得有点过了头
…having danced a little too vigorously with the princesses,
加入了庆祝活动 我本人 希望其他人也如此
joined in with the festivities, I, and I expect the rest of you,
永远不会忘记那些壮丽景色 德拉肯斯堡山脉
will never forget the beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains,
维多利亚瀑布
Victoria Falls,
无尽的荒芜海滩
endless deserted beaches…
还有伊丽莎白港的…
Oh, as well as the Port Elizabeth's…
玛格阿姨
Aunt Margot.
他让你变得双颊绯红呢
Well, he's certainly put some color in your cheeks.
他叫什么
Does he have a name?
蒂姆
- Tim. - Mmm.
他让你感到幸福吗
Does he make you happy?
你陷入爱河了
Are you in love?
我想是的
I think I am.
大家都不同意吧
- Hm. - Does everyone disapprove?
这一点几乎可以肯定
Almost certainly.
那就尽管去享受吧
Then dig in.
为他而斗争
Fight for him.
啊 是这首歌♥
Ah, this song.
-这首歌♥一响起来 说明我该走了 -这么快就走吗
- And that's my cue to leave. - Are you going so soon?
是的 再见 亲爱的
Yes. Goodbye, darling.
一路平安 玛格
- Safe journey home, Margot. - Mmm. Mm.
你曾经总会因为这首歌♥而留下的
This song used to be your cue to stay.
我知道 可我…
I know, but I…
恐怕我必须请你留下了
I'm afraid I must insist.
刚刚真开心
That was lovely.
希望我们不要再等40年才见面
I hope we don't leave it another 40 years before meeting again.
嗯 说来也巧
Well, as it happens,
我很快就要回伦敦了
I shall be back in London soon.
有些东西我想还给你
And there are some things I'd like to return to you.
你的信件
Your letters.
-哦 -不是拒绝的意思
- Oh! - Not as a rejection.
那些信我一直都留着
I kept them all.
每次读的时候 都会让我回忆起那段时光
Reading them, it took me back to that time.
我会想:“多么珍贵的时光啊”
And I thought, "They're so precious."
我也上年纪了 要是发生了什么事
I'm not getting any younger, and if anything should happen,
我可不希望 这些信件落入不当之人的手中
I'd hate to see them fall into the wrong hands, so I…
所以最好还是还给你
Well, I thought better with you.
你想得很周到
That's very thoughtful of you.
说来也巧 我也一直留着你的信
As it happens, I kept all your letters too.
每一封
- Every one of them.
晚安 披得
Good night, Peter.
晚安 公主殿下
Good night, Your Royal Highness.
长公主到了 女王陛下
The Princess Royal, Your Majesty.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
妈妈
Mummy.
哦
Oh.
我的书
My book.
就快读完了
Almost finished.
还有不少其他有趣的东西要读呢
So many other riveting things to read too.
不要提
Don't.
话说回来
Anyway…
我是来谈蒂姆的事情的
I'm here to talk about Tim.
蒂姆
Tim?
劳伦斯中校
Commander Laurence?
哦
Oh.
你们俩还在…
Are you two still…
是的
We are.
我是来告诉你 我们想让这段关系变成永久关系
And I'm here to say we intend for it to be permanent.
至死不渝的那种关系
As in, till death do us part.
什么
What?
你们根本不了解对方
You hardly know one another.
已经快三年了 妈妈
Almost three years, Mummy.
你和马克的离婚协议 才刚刚签署没多久
And the ink is barely dry on your divorce from Mark.
再说我们现在所处的大环境
And in the climate we find ourselves.
公众的双眼都在紧盯着这个家族
With so much scrutiny on the family.
稍等一段时间不是更明智的做法吗
Are you sure it wouldn't be wise to… wait?
-稍等 -稍等一下而已
- Wait? - Just a little.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表