剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
…a visit.
休想
Don't you dare.
哪怕叔伯活着的时候 前去拜访都是很有争议的事情
If it was controversial for me to visit when my uncle was alive,
现在他已经死了 我就更没理由去了
I'd say there's even less reason when he's dead.
我们也是这么想的
That was our thinking too.
但似乎温莎别♥墅♥里还留有
But it seems there are… all manner of valuable possessions
各种各样的贵重物品
at Villa Windsor,
我们认为王室应该收回这些物品
which we feel it would be important for the Crown to have back.
比如
Such as?
一幅荷兰大♥师♥的画作《幼儿王子》
A Dutch old master painting, The Baby Prince.
那应该属于皇室收藏
That belongs to the Royal Collection.
公爵的嘉德勋章
The duke's Garter banner.
这个也应该归还给皇室收藏
That should be returned to the Royal Collection.
玛丽王后的珍珠
Queen Mary's pearls.
它们属于
They belong to….?
我
Me.
不过最重要的恐怕是温莎公爵的书桌
But perhaps most importantly, the Duke of Windsor's desk,
里面装有退位后的来往信件
containing correspondence from the time of the abdication
以及公爵的日记
and the duke's diaries.
殿下在书写函件时从不有所保留
His Royal Highness was never one to restrain his pen.
还有他在战争时期 居住在中立国西班牙和葡萄牙的资料
And material relating to his wartime stay in neutral Spain and Portugal,
彼时他和公爵夫人 经常与纳粹人士为伴
where he and the duchess were frequently in the company of Nazis,
他们寄希于让他成为傀儡国王…
who hoped to install him as a possible puppet king--
好了 谢谢你 罗伯特
Yes, thank you, Robert. That's, um…
够了
That's enough.
我们该怎么解决这个问题
How do we best solve this?
来访
A visit?
那简直是我的荣幸
I would be most honored.
什么时候
When?
好的
Yes. Yes.
好极了
Wonderful.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我们很期待
We look forward to it.
女王的私人秘书
The Queen's private secretary.
我就说她会来的
I always said she would come.
大山终于肯向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥走来了
The mountain is really… moving to Mohamed.
多迪呢
Where's Dodi?
叫他过来
Tell him to come.
法耶兹先生
Mr. Al Fayed.
我是代表女王陛下而来的
I am here on behalf of Her Majesty.
我很荣幸 先生
A great honor, sir.
退位书桌
Abdication desk.
椅子
Chair.
威尔士亲王的冠冕
The coronet of the Prince of Wales.
嘉德勋章
Garter banner.
《幼儿王子》
Baby Prince.
公爵的日记和照片呢
The duke's diaries and photographs?
还有纸信 文件
And letters and papers?
若想深讨女王欢心
If you want to make the Queen very happy indeed,
就该把这些还给她
you'll let her have those back.
恕我直言
If I may say so…
不管您现在在想什么
whatever thoughts you might be thinking,
这些想法
I imagine they're no different
肯定与公爵在世时对王室家族的想法
from the thoughts the duke had about the royal family
没什么区别
almost every day he was alive.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥法耶兹 刚刚深讨了英格兰女王的欢心
Mohamed Al Fayed just made the Queen of England very happy indeed.
吗♥啡♥
悉尼约翰逊 国王侍从
接下来是最后一组骑马越障表演
We have the final line- up of show jumping…
很好
That's very good.
那是谁
Who is that?
法耶兹先生 哈洛德的所有人
Mr. Al Fayed, the owner of Harrods.
也是巴黎温莎别♥墅♥的所有人
And of Villa Windsor in Paris.
哦 是啊
Oh, yes.
看来这次最好还是跟他坐一起
I suppose I'd better sit with him this time.
是啊
Might be nice.
作为今天的官方赞助商 他也理应有这样的期待
And, as the official sponsor today, he will have that expectation.
你好啊 你好啊
- Well, hello, you. - Hello, you.
哦 波奇也来了
Oh, and Porchie too.
波奇
Porchie…
既然这样的话 我能否
Well, in that case… can I…
交给你处理
leave that with you?
是
Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怕你只能和我坐了
I'm afraid you've got me.
王妃殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我知道我不能代替女王本人
I realize I'm no substitute for the Big Chief.
哈洛德的坐枕 不错嘛
Oh, a lovely Harrods cushion.
瞧瞧 还准备了礼物袋
Ooh, and look, a gift bag.
送给女王的特别礼物
Special gifts for the Boss Lady?
准备了也没什么用
Ah, not that it gets me anywhere.
女王好像对我过敏
Boss Lady seems allergic to me.
-彼此彼此 -怎么可能
- Well, that makes two of us. - Surely not.
她连看都不想看我一眼 所以我今天才会来
Can barely bring herself to look at me, which is why I'm here today.
试着重新博得她的好感
Try and get back in her good books.
她在逼我为此努力呢
She's making me work for it.
我是戴安娜
Diana.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 但你得叫我小穆
Mohamed. But you must call me Mou Mou.
我为什么要叫你小穆
Why must I call you Mou Mou?
我的朋友们都这么叫我
All my friends do.
我们已经是朋友了
Gosh, we're friends already?
-还真快呢 -太快了
- That was quick. - Too quick?
也许进展有点太快了
Mmm… Maybe a little too quick.
我是你父亲斯宾塞伯爵的好朋友
I'm great friends with your father, Lord Spencer.
-是的 我知道 -还有雷恩伯爵夫人
- Yes, I know. - And Lady Raine.
我那位邪恶的继母
My wicked stepmother.
-你知道她的绰号♥吗 -不知道
- Do you know her nickname? - No.
酸雨雷恩
Acid Raine.
你的绰号♥呢 小穆
What about your nickname? Mou Mou.
是你自己起的
Did you make that up?
你看着像是那种 会给自己起绰号♥ 让自己变酷的人
You look like someone who might make up a nickname to sound cool.
不是的
No.
是我父亲起的
It came from my father.
他叫什么名字
And what was his name?
阿里阿里
Ali Ali.
-阿里阿里 -是的
- Ali Ali? - Yes.
你们家里人都会每个词说两遍吗
Does everyone in your family say things twice- twice?
不是 不是
No, no.
-他们肯定是这样这样 小穆 -别闹了
- I bet they do- do, Mou Mou. - Stop it!
我们得严肃一点 这里可有王室的人在场
I know. We have to be serious. There's royalty here.
是啊 在某处
Oh yeah. Somewhere.
反正没在你附近
- Not anywhere near you though.
不管你花多少钱讨好他们
No matter how much you pay to grovel.
-你花了很多钱吗 -一大笔钱
- Have you paid a lot? - A fortune.
你对马有兴趣吗
Are you even interested in horses?
完全没有
Not remotely.
我也是
No, me neither.
哦 他来了
Oh, now he comes.
-介绍一下 这是我的儿子多迪 -殿下
- May I present my son, Dodi? - Your Royal Highness.
多迪多迪 还是只有一个多迪
Dodi Dodi? Or just Dodi?
-什么 -这是个笑话啦 笑话
- What? - It's a joke, joke.
很好笑好笑
- It's funny, funny.
这样啊
I see.
要来和我们一起坐吗
- Will you join us? - Uh, I can't.
不行 我和朋友们在一起
I'm… I'm with friends.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you.
好了 我们来看看 女王的礼物袋里都有什么
Now, let's see what's in the Queen's gift bag.
手表
A watch?
很昂贵的手表
An expensive watch.
你这个小马屁精
You little creep.
一支银笔
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表