剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-购物 -有些人可能会在某天想去购物
- Shopping? - Some people might like to go shopping.
谁
Who?
除了戴安娜 在座各位有谁想去购物 请举手
A show of hands. Would anyone, apart from Diana, like to go shopping?
乘坐这种美丽的游艇度假 整个行程的意义就在于
When the entire point of being on a beautiful yacht like this
能够远离喧嚣的人群
is that we can escape from hordes of people
不去沉迷于零售购物的消遣
indulging in retail as recreation.
我
Me!
-我想去购物 -我也是
- I want to go shopping. - Me too.
那我们就去购物
Then we'll go shopping.
谢谢你们替我说话
Thanks for sticking up for me.
很勇敢
That was brave.
特别待遇 你们可以选择睡前故事 或者...
Special treat. You get to choose between a bedtime story or...
超级马里奥
Super Mario!
别告诉你们的父亲
Don't tell your father.
你现在要回楼上吗
- Are you going back upstairs now?
天啊 才不要
God no.
我要去读经典名著了
Off to read the classics.
-早点睡吧 -爱你
- Get an early night. - Love you!
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你们 亲爱的
- I love you, Mummy. - I love you too, my darlings.
这座意大利修道院是哪一年建的
These Italian friars... What year was it set?
实际上是1327年
1327, actually.
1327年
1327.
不错
Not bad.
查尔斯与戴安娜 乘坐游艇 重温幸福
查尔斯和戴安娜似乎又和好了
Charles and Diana seem to be the happy couple again.
若真如此 那真是幸事
What a blessing that would be.
对所有人来说
For everyone.
那是什么
What was that?
什么是什么
What was what?
嘈杂声
That noise.
刚刚有机械的嘈杂声
There was a mechanical noise.
又来了
There it is again.
好了 我该走了
Right. I'm off.
最后一个工作日 去莫克姆剪彩 然后就能享受夏日假期了
One last day cutting ribbons in Morecambe, then feet up for the summer.
作为教会城市基金的赞助人
As patron of the Church Urban Fund,
我理解这个社区 和整个主教教区中的许多人
I am aware of the vast challenges faced by this community
所面临的诸多挑战
and many others across the diocese.
牛奶营销委员会
The Milk Marketing Board is among the most enduring
是英国最持久 最有复原力的 商业企业之一
and resilient of Britain's commercial enterprises.
这座先进的乳品综合制♥造♥厂
This state-of-the-art dairy complex
向人们证明了 英国乳业持续不断的生命力
is testament to the continuing vitality of British udders.
很高兴能进一步了解联运集装箱
It has been a great pleasure to learn more about intermodal containers.
代表了欧洲货运市场30%的份额增长
Representing a growing 30% of the European freight market,
显然 联运集装箱 是兰开夏郡通往光明未来的门票
it is clear that intermodal containers are Lancashire's ticket to a bright future.
水阀失压多久了
How long's the pressure been down on that valve?
今早开始的 殿下
Since this morning, sir.
这艘船日渐旧损 也在意料之中
It shouldn't come as a surprise she's falling apart.
毕竟是另一个时代的产物
She's a creature of another age.
实际上讲 这是一艘配有室内装饰的二战巡洋舰
Effectively, a World War II cruiser with soft furnishings.
很多方面来看 它已经过时了 别这么说
- In many ways, she's obsolete. - Don't say that.
有哪些选择
What are the options?
主引擎出了问题 右舷锅炉停止运作
Well, we've trouble with the main engine. Starboard boiler's out of service.
情感上讲 我们都愿意留下它
Sentimentally, I think we'd all prefer to stick with her.
当然
I should say.
但是我们必须现实地思考维修费用
But we have to be realistic about the cost of repairs
它显然已经过了鼎盛时期
when she's so obviously past her best.
你下周要在巴尔莫勒尔见首相吗
Are you seeing the prime minister in Balmoral next week?
是的 他要和他的妻子朵拉一起来
Yes. He's coming with his wife, Dora.
不 不对
No, that's not right.
诺拉 诺...
Nora. N-n...
诺玛
Norma.
也许你到时候可以和他聊一下这件事
You might want to bring it up with him then.
我会和海军上将谈谈 然后算出费用
I'll talk to the admiral and come up with some figures.
不过这是我第一次开始思考 那个想都不敢想的选择
But it's the first time I've started to consider the unthinkable.
是什么
What's that?
替代品
A replacement.
建于公元27年 建立者是提庇留
Built in AD 27 by... Tiberius.
-没错 -哇
- Exactly. - Wow.
是卡普里
The most magnificent
12座皇家住♥宅♥中最宏伟的一座
of the 12 imperial residences here in Capri.
有些人说 提庇留逃到卡普里
Some people say that Tiberius escaped to Capri
是因为他再也无法忍♥受
because he could no longer endure the machinations
他母亲的罗马宫廷中 充到处斥的阴谋诡计 这种事情我可无法理解
of his mother's court in Rome. Not something I could ever understand.
但作为将军和皇帝 在经历了漫长而成功的生涯后...
But after a long, successful career as general and emperor...
再见啦 查尔斯 我们享受乐趣的同时会想念你的
Bye, Charles. We'll miss you while we're having all the fun!
再见
Bye!
两个人对乐趣的理解完全不同
Isn't it extraordinary how two people's understanding of fun
这种事真是很神奇 不是吗
could be so wholly different?
他们向我们建议 戴安娜和我
When they suggested to us that Diana and I,
我们应该通过“第二次蜜月” 来向公众展示
that we should reassure the public about the strength of our marriage
我们的婚姻很稳固时
by coming on a second honeymoon,
我说:“你显然 没见到我们第一次度蜜月的样子”
I said, "You obviously weren't on the first one."
-是在不列颠尼亚号♥上度的吧 -是的
- On Britannia, wasn't it? - Yes.
我知道 女王认为那艘皇家游艇完美无缺
I know the Queen thinks the royal yacht is perfect in every way,
但作为新婚夫妇的亲密空间
but as a... an intimate space for newlyweds,
那里就像是一个漂浮的观察容器
it's like a floating observation tank.
新娘和倒霉的新郎
Every... awkward silence
两人之间尴尬的沉默和生硬的对话
and stilted conversation between bride and gloom
尽数展现在200位船员眼前
glaringly obvious to each and every one of the 200 crew.
快点
- Faster.
你刚刚说“新娘和倒霉的新郎”
Did you just say "bride and gloom"?
是吗
Did I?
讽刺的是 这段婚姻只让我一个人变得倒霉
The irony is, I'm the only person this marriage does make gloomy.
倒是让整个世界的其他人振作了起来
It seems to lift the rest of the world up.
我们一起出现在公共场合时
When we're together in public,
不得不说 感觉很神奇
I can't deny it is magical.
我们是完美的团队
We're the perfect team.
但私下里...
Yet in private...
瞧瞧我 你和你女儿经历了那么多 我却光顾着聊自己
Listen to me... After everything you've been through with your girl.
上周 她让我帮她梳头
She let me comb her hair last week.
那是重新长回后 第一次给她梳头 你知道头发长回时会变卷吗
The first time since it's grown back. Do you know, it's come back curly?
那是我的
That's mine!
我心想 自己其实更喜欢那样 这样想让我有些惭愧
I found myself slightly ashamed to think I actually preferred it that way.
这是一种可怕又邪恶的疾病
It's a dreadful, wicked disease.
你们都异常坚强
You've all been so wonderfully strong.
是重要的事吗
Is it important?
《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 殿下
The Sunday Times, sir?
噢 好吧
Oh, yes.
我就不打扰了
I'll leave you to it.
明天准备报道的文章
It's running tomorrow.
我想办法提前弄到了稿子
I've managed to gain advance sight of it,
我想您肯定也同意 是篇强有力的文章
and I think you'll agree it's pretty punchy.
《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
女王陛下 早安
Good morning, Your Majesty.
早安 佩吉
Good morning, Peggy.
长公主今天过来要淋些雨了
Oh, a bit wet for the arrival of the Princess Royal.
她不会介意的
Oh, she won't mind that.
-早上好 上将 -殿下
- Good morning, Admiral. - Your Royal Highness.
-欢迎上船 公主殿下 -谢谢
- Welcome aboard, Your Royal Highness. - Thank you.
-我是费洛斯 -罗伯特 出了点问题
- Fellowes. - Robert, got a bit of a problem.
-报纸送到了吗 -刚刚到 先生
Have the newspapers been delivered? Just arrived, sir.
-女王已经去吃早餐了吗 -正在路上 先生
- Has the Queen gone to breakfast? - On her way, sir.
务必把《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》拿走 最好是扔掉
Make sure The Sunday Times is removed. Better still, thrown away.
在任何情况下 都不要让女王或长公主看到
Under no circumstances can the Queen or Princess Royal be allowed to see it.
-明白吗 -是 先生
- Understood? - Sir.
-早安 -陛下
- Good morning. Your Majesty.
看起来养得很不错
Oh, this looks very good.
让开
Move!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
妈妈
Mummy.
《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
对不起 殿下 您不能读这个
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表