剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Thank God, saved.
还有列奥纳多的
And the Leonardo.
但不幸的是 一百多个房♥间
But tragically, more than a hundred rooms,
包括九间大厅 都被毁了
including nine staterooms, destroyed.
深红客厅呢
What about the Crimson Drawing Room?
恕我这样问
Dare I ask?
没想到你居然还记得
I'm surprised you remember it.
我当然记得
Of course I remember it.
那时候 所有人都去伦敦参加什么仪式了
Everyone had gone up to London for some ceremony or other.
是圣保罗教堂的濯足礼
It was the Maundy service at St. Paul's.
就剩我们两个
Leaving us alone.
一整个下午 我们都待在深红客厅
We spent a whole afternoon in the Crimson Room,
聊得忘我
locked in conversation.
是啊
Yes.
我们当时在聊些什么
Whatever were we talking about?
什么都聊 什么都没聊
Everything and nothing, I suppose.
也不算什么都没聊
Not nothing.
我还记得 我们当时在兴奋地计划着未来
As I remember, we were excitedly making plans for our future.
带着如此坚定的信念
With such certainty and conviction.
和那些计划一样
Like those plans,
深红客厅也没能熬过来
I'm afraid the Crimson Room did not survive.
真可悲
How sad.
是啊
Yes.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
这么多年过去了 你为什么会写信给我
What made you write to me after all that time?
生命不会永远持续下去
No life goes on forever.
这一点 我的医生最近跟我说得很明白
Recently, I had that made clear to me by my doctor.
哦
Oh.
披得 我很难过
Peter, I'm so sorry.
那段时间 我又听到了你的一次广播采访
Around the same time, I heard a radio interview with you,
我可能挺想知道
and I suppose I wanted to know
我们的爱情
if our love,
放在整个人生的背景下回顾
in the context of a whole life,
到底是转瞬即逝的爱
had been a fleeting one…
还是永恒的爱
or a lasting one.
翻修费用将如何支付 这一点面临着激烈的质疑
…face intense questioning over how the restoration bill will be met.
有些工党议员认为 翻修工作的费用
Some Labour MPs say the Queen, not taxpayers,
该由女王承担 而非纳税人
should pay for all repair work.
君主制不能总以单向系统运行
The monarchy can't have it always a one- way system
即纳税人负责付费
under which we, the taxpayers, pick up the bills,
但王室却拒绝纳税
but they refuse to be taxpayers themselves.
建筑及建筑内的物品都没有保险
Neither the building nor its contents were insured.
过得好吗
Good time? Bad time?
可能会向公众发出呼吁 有人提出…
…may be launched. Offers of help…
简直是再糟不过了
The very worst of times.
知道是怎么开始的吗
Any idea how it started?
那个重大隐喻
The great metaphor?
我是指火灾
I mean, fire.
聚光灯熔断了保险丝什么的
A spotlight blew a fuse or something.
在私人教堂里 一切都是偶然
In the private chapel. All very innocent.
是吗
Or was it?
就像是
Like one of those
阿加莎克里斯蒂的未解之谜一样
Agatha Christie mysteries.
你能想出多个嫌疑犯
One can imagine multiple suspects,
每个人都有烧毁那里的 完全合理的动机
each with their own perfectly plausible motive to burn the place down.
谁
Who?
比如我的邻居
My neighbor, for one.
戴安娜
Diana?
被人忽视多年的挫败感
Frustrated after years of neglect,
让她决定亲自解决这个问题
she decides to take the matter into her own hands.
不过对她来说 纵火可能不够解恨
Though arson probably isn't violent enough for her.
她更愿意掷下一颗原♥子♥弹♥
She'd prefer an atomic bomb.
她不是已经引爆了吗
Hasn't she detonated that already?
约克公爵安德鲁
Andrew, the Duke of York.
对自己的母亲充满愤怒
Furious at his own mother
因为她让他一辈子都相信
for having led him to believe his whole life
自己令人无法抗拒 无懈可击
that he was irresistible and invulnerable,
结果却发现自己成了被侮辱的对象
only to discover his principal role is to be humiliated.
我
Me.
你
You?
你觉得我没理由烧掉我姐姐的家吗
You don't think I have reason to burn down my sister's home?
你为什么会想这么做
Why would you do that?
因为她拒绝让我拥有
Because of what she denied me.
彼得汤森
Peter Townsend.
什么
What?
没有阳光和水源
Without sun and water….
就不会有丰收
crops fail,
莉莉贝特
Lilibet.
我问你 菲利普做过多少次
Let me ask. How many times has Philip… done something?
在你无法介入时替你介入
Intervened when you couldn't?
在你无法坚强时替你坚强
Be strong when you couldn't be?
在你无法愤怒时替你愤怒
Be angry when you couldn't be?
在你无法决定时替你决定
Be decisive when you couldn't be?
你曾经暗自感激过他多少次
How many times have you said a silent prayer of gratitude for him
然后暗想 要是没有他 我绝对做不到
and thought, "If I didn't have him, I'd never be able to do it?"
多少次
How often?
彼得是我的阳光
Peter was my sun.
我的水源
My water.
你却拒绝让我拥有他
And you denied me him.
我是以女王的身份拒绝的 而不是以姐姐的身份
I denied you as Queen, not as your sister.
前提并不重要 重要的是禁令
The conditions are irrelevant. The prohibition is what counts.
话说到此 这个禁令 你却没有再延伸到安妮身上
A prohibition, incidentally, you are not now extending to Anne.
-这两者是有区别的 -有什么区别
- That is different. - How is it different?
安妮是长公主 没有继承王位的希望 如我一样
Anne is a royal princess with no prospect of acceding to the throne, as was I.
劳伦斯中校是皇宫侍从官
Commander Laurence is a palace equerry,
令人愕然地 准备与地位高于他的人结婚
marrying scandalously above his station.
彼得曾经也是皇宫侍从官 期望能与地位高于他的人结婚
Peter was a palace equerry, hoping to marry scandalously above his.
安妮和劳伦斯中校相爱了 彼得和我也曾相爱
Anne and Commander Laurence are in love. Peter and I were in love.
这两种情况中 都有一方离过婚
In both cases, one party is a divorcee.
除了结果之外 这两段关系的各方面都一模一样
The situation is identical in every way except for the outcome.
只不过她获得了与他结婚的允许
She is being allowed to marry him.
我没有
I wasn't.
她的故事结局幸福
Her story ends happily.
我的却没有
Mine did not.
哪怕过了整整四十年
And yet, even after… 40 years,
你依然无法承认我身上所发生的一切
you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge what happened to me
以及你在其中所扮演的角色
and the part you played in it.
谢谢你 佩吉
Thank you, Peggy.
-陛下 -妈妈
- Your Majesty. - Mummy?
真没想到 我听说你身体不舒服
That's a surprise. I'd been told you're unwell.
-只是感冒而已 -我听说你发烧了
- It's… just a cold. - I heard fever.
如果是这样 你理应卧床休息才对
In which case, the only sensible course is bed rest.
这可是为了庆祝我而举办的午宴
It's a lunch to celebrate me.
-我不能缺席 -你当然可以了
- I can't pull out. - Yes, you can.
我不想缺席
And I don't want to pull out.
我也看了一下演讲稿
I've also taken a look at the speech.
你也知道 我们要常问自己的三个问题
You know the three questions we always ask ourselves.
需要说吗
Does it need saying?
需要现在说吗
Does it need saying now?
需要由我来说吗
Does it need saying by me?
而用这种词语来形容 “可怕的一年”
And to describe it in this way, annus horribilis?
这话会引起非议的
People will remark on it.
不仅是因为夸张的拉丁语用词
Not just because of the theatrical deviation into Latin.
你想说什么
What's your point?
既然我们要用拉丁语 我想说的是
My point, since we're speaking Latin now,
“时光荏苒”
is tempus fugit.
时间会流逝 人们终归会忘记的
Time passes. People will move on and forget.
而发布这样的演讲 大家都不会忘记
Make a statement like this, no one will forget.
更别说这是一种个人情感的表达
Quite apart from the fact it's an expression of personal sentiment.
-是我们绝不会做的事情 -妈妈…
- The kind of which we do not make. - Mummy--
人们还会将其视为对失败的承认
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表