剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-谢谢你能见我 -进来吧
- Thank you for seeing me. - Come on in.
首先我想告诉你 阁下
Well, um, can I start by saying, sir,
我十分欣赏你为美国全国广播公♥司♥ 做实况转播新闻记者的工作
how much I always enjoyed your work as an on- air correspondent for NBC News?
你看过吗
You've seen some of that?
-我以为这里没人会看 -我特意看过的
- I didn't think anyone watched that here. - I've made a point of it.
你为我的报道提供了灵感
Indeed, you've served as an inspiration to me for my own reporting.
谢谢你
Well… thank you.
好吧 我能帮什么忙
So, how can I help?
我相信你一定知道近些年来 涉及公众人物的电♥话♥窃听事件
I'm sure you're aware of stories of phone hacking in recent years involving public figures
亲密私人对话的录音被泄露给了媒体
where recordings of intimate conversations have been leaked to the press.
我当然知道 也发生在我本人身上
Of course I'm aware. Happened to me.
我知道
I know.
一听说你对你的前安全主管
When I first heard about the injunction you'd taken out against your…
艾伦沃勒发出禁令时
former head of security, Alan Waller,
我就做了一些调查
I did a little digging.
发现给沃勒先生付钱的人
And it turns out the money paid to Mr. Waller
不仅仅是报社
wasn't just coming from the newspapers.
银行对账单上显示了他所收到的款项
Bank statements showing payments made to him.
首先是新闻国际公♥司♥的付款 他们也是《今日报》的所属集团
Firstly, by News International, owners of the Today newspaper.
但更值得注意的一笔钱
- Mm- hmm. - But then, more sinisterly…
是由另一家公♥司♥付的
also by a second company,
在泽西岛注册的公♥司♥
registered in Jersey,
付款服务没有写明
for services not defined.
我相信第二家公♥司♥是个幌子公♥司♥
I believe that second company is a front
可能是安全情报机构设立的
potentially for the security services.
什么
What?
也就是说 实际上 军情五处或通信情报局
Meaning that MI5 or GCHQ may, in fact,
可能是信息泄露的主要唆使人
have been the main instigators behind the leaks.
天啊
God.
然后我想 如果他们在窃听你
I then thought, if they're bugging you…
万一这些安全情报机构
what if your sister may also have been the victim
对你姐姐也耍了同样肮脏的伎俩呢
of the security services' dirty tricks campaign?
这时候 我发现了这个
And that's when I found this.
另一个账户的详细信息 也是在海峡群岛注册的
Details of another account, also registered in the Channel Islands,
上面显示了一些付款 收款人名叫帕特里克杰夫森
showing payments going to one Patrick Jephson.
-她的私人秘书 -是的
- Her private secretary. - Yes.
你认为他也有参与
You think he's in on it too?
我相信杰夫森
It is my belief… that Jephson
可能还有其他王妃身边的人
and possibly others close to the princess
实际上是安全情报部门 花钱雇来汇报她私生活的间谍
are actually spies… being paid to report on her private life by the security services
可能这也是康沃尔公国的命令
and possibly at the behest of the Duchy of Cornwall too.
史蒂夫赫利特
Steve Hewlett.
你好 我是查尔斯斯宾塞
Hello, this is Charles Spencer speaking.
斯宾塞伯爵 有何贵干
Lord Spencer. How can I help?
我刚和你们的一位记者 马丁巴希尔见过面
I just had a meeting with one of your reporters, Martin Bashir.
是吗
Oh yes?
我只是想问一下 你能对他的话作何种担♥保♥
And I just wondered to what degree you could vouch for him.
马丁 他是我们这里最好的记者之一
Martin? He's-- He's one of our best.
所以你是说 我可以信任他说的话
So you're saying I can trust him and what he says.
是的
Yes.
他是获过奖的一流记者
He's a top- class, award- winning journalist.
好吧 谢谢你 非常感谢
All right. Thank you, much obliged.
已经确认了 他们现在就带他进去
It's confirmed. They're taking him in now.
要往好的方面想 是哪家医院来着
Try to think positive thoughts. Which hospital again?
皇家布鲁顿医院
Royal Brompton.
南肯辛顿的那家
That South Ken?
是的 但你真的不必赶来
Yes. But you really don't need to do this.
别说了 我一定要去 你总是会支持我
Stop it. I insist. You're always there for me.
我得挂了 他们开始给他做麻醉了
I'd better go. They're putting him under now.
喂
Hello?
蓝队请到重症监护室
Blue team to ICU, please. Blue team, ICU.
-托福洛夫人 -是我
- Mrs. Toffolo? - Yes.
初步手术很顺利
The initial operation went well,
但进入重症监护室半小时后
but about half an hour after he went into ICU,
你的丈夫出现了大量的术后出血
I'm afraid your husband experienced significant post- operative bleeding.
我们只得行动 当即给病人做手术
We had to act straightaway and operate on the unit.
但我很高兴地告诉你 乔瑟夫现在已经稳定了
But I'm happy to say Joseph's now stable.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我现在想让他正式回到手术室
But what I'd like to do now is to take him back into the theater,
确保一切正常
formally, and make sure everything is all right.
有5%到10%的心脏搭桥患者中 会出现这些并发症
We see these complications in between 5-10% of bypass patients.
关键因素是干预的时间
The crucial factor is the time of intervention,
好消息是 我们在早期阶段就识别到了这个问题
and the fact is, we've recognized it at an early stage.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
乔会挺过来的 你也听到医生说的话了
Joe will get through this. You heard what the doctor said.
他还挺有魅力的吧
Quite dishy, wasn't he?
谁
Who?
汗医生
Dr. Khan.
他把名字写在了鞋子上
His name was on his shoes.
我没注意他的鞋子
- I didn't see his shoes. - Were you looking at his eyes?
你在看他的眼睛吗
没有
No.
他的眼睛很迷人
His eyes were gorgeous.
很温暖
And warm.
善良
Kind.
他的手也很好看
His hands were nice too.
我对那个男人的手唯一感兴趣的地方
The only thing that interests me about that man's hands
就是它们在握刀时不会抖
is that they don't shake when holding a knife. Mmm.
-你觉得他是巴基斯坦人吗 -我不知道
- Do you think he's Pakistani? - I don't know.
可能吧
Probably.
叫“汗”这种姓氏
With a name like Khan.
喂
Hello?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
-嗨 妈妈 -你好吗
- Hi, Mum. - How are you?
是啊 挺好
Yeah, okay.
你安顿得还好吗
You settling in all right?
有人帮你系领口吗 那些扣子简直太难系了
You getting help with your collar? Those studs are impossible to do up.
我可不希望你卡住脖子 没关系 我已经习惯了
- I don't want you choking yourself. - It's fine. I've gotten used to it.
其他男孩怎么样 你交到朋友了吗
What are the other boys like? Have you made any friends?
一两个吧
One or two.
你没别的可说了吗
Is that all you've got to say?
跟我聊聊
Talk to me a bit.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
嗯
Yeah.
我非常想你
I miss you terribly.
你这个只会说一个字的聪明小伙子
My wise, monosyllabic owl.
奶奶邀请我去喝下午茶
Granny's invited me to come and have tea.
那挺好的
Oh, that's nice.
只有你们两个
Just the two of you?
-对 -那你一定帮我说说好话
- Yeah. - Make sure you put in a good word for me.
为什么
- Why?
我几乎见不到她 她可能生我的气了
- I hardly see her anymore. I think she's cross with me.
-什么声音 -什么
- What was that? - What?
我听到一个响声 你听到了吗
I heard a click. Did you hear it?
没有
No.
我们必须小心点
We have to be careful.
有人想偷听我们的电♥话♥
There are people out there who want to listen in on our calls.
到处都是窃听的人
There are bugs everywhere.
好吧 我得挂了
Okay. I'd better go.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
喂
Hello?
真的不是我臆想出来的 帕特里克
But I'm not imagining it, Patrick.
我总是能在电♥话♥里听到响声
I hear clicks on the line all the time.
据我所知 每一通电♥话♥
It's my understanding that every call,
无论打入还是打出 都是通过白金汉宫总机接通的
incoming and outgoing, goes through the main Palace switchboard,
因此设立窃听器是很难做到的
making it very difficult indeed to set up a tap.
但也不是不可能
But not impossible.
灯饰呢 检查过了吗
What about the light fittings? Checked those?
-还没有 殿下 -我特别嘱咐过你的
- Not yet, ma'am. - But I specifically asked you to.
今天就会检查 我保证
It'll be done today. I promise.
还有一件事 你的弟弟打电♥话♥来了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表