剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
你去加拿大就好 亲爱的
You go to Canada, darling.
让查尔斯去香港
Let Charles do Hong Kong.
嗨
Hi!
我的天
Oh my God!
好吗
Okay?
凯莉 这位是G4
Kelly, meet G4.
G4 这位是凯莉
G4, meet Kelly.
你是说
You're telling me
你完全不知道你丈夫当时在抢银行
you had no idea your husband was robbing a bank at that time?
不知道 我跟你说过 我那时应该在外面购物或吃午餐
No. I'm telling you I was probably out shopping or, um, having lunch.
你懂的 我这种女人经常做的事情
You know, the things women like me do.
最后一句台词可以更性感一些 再试一次
Don't be frightened to play that last line a little sexier. Try again.
好的
Okay.
不知道
No.
我跟你说过
I told you.
我那时应该在外面购物或吃午餐
I was probably out shopping or having lunch.
你懂的 我这种女人经常做的事情
You know… the things women like me do.
法纳姆太太 我不知道你这种女人会做些什么
Mrs. Farnham, I have no idea what women like you do.
但你的丈夫可能会被判15年
But your husband's looking at 15 years.
等等 我该对此作何感想
Wait. How do I feel about that?
她很生气
She's angry.
厌倦了被人背叛
Sick of being betrayed.
-她的下一句台词里充满了愤怒 -好的
- The anger is all in her next line. - Okay.
我受够这种被人抛弃的感觉了
I am tired of being unwanted!
像你这么漂亮的人 永远不会被人抛弃的
Someone as gorgeous as you could never be unwanted.
等等 台词里没有这句
Wait, that's not the line.
我刚刚即兴发挥了一下
- I just went off script.
但这是他真正的感受
But it's how he truly feels.
角色
The character?
还是你
Or you?
我们绝对选对了建筑师
We definitely made the right choice with these architects.
你真的认为你♥爸♥爸会买♥♥吗
Really think your dad'll pay for it?
希望如此
I hope so.
但他这个人变化莫测
But he can be hard to predict.
哪些因素能改变他的想法
What will make the difference?
他是否喜欢你
If he likes you.
好吧 压力够大的
Well, that's pressure.
但他会喜欢你的
But he will like you.
怎么会不喜欢
What's not to like?
你说他喜欢斯堪的纳维亚的女孩
You said he likes Scandi girls.
你可以装作斯堪的纳维亚人
You could be Scandinavian.
我来自肯塔基州
I'm from Kentucky.
你可以装嘛
- You could.
他们要求去三天 其中包括旅行时间
They're asking for three days, including travel.
香港离得那么远 三天有些短
Hong Kong's a long way to go for three days.
除非我和帕克鲍尔斯夫人 结束行程后 再度个短暂的假期
Unless Mrs. Parker Bowles and I combine it with a short holiday afterwards.
乘不列颠尼亚号♥
On Britannia.
这会是她的最后一次航程
Which is her final voyage.
我们可以邀请一些朋友
We could invite some friends.
交给我吧 殿下
Leave it with me, sir.
也许我可以趁此见一下布莱尔先生
Might it not also be an opportunity for me to meet with Mr. Blair?
他为什么会去香港
Why would he be in Hong Kong?
作为英国首相 他得先赢得选举才行
- As British prime minister. - He's got to win the election first.
我知道 但现在唯一的问题 是他能赢得多少席位而已
I know, but… surely that's just a question of how big his majority will be.
没错
True.
我一直认为 你们可以结成一个富有成果的联盟
And I've always felt there could be a productive alliance there.
两个年龄相仿的男人
Two men of a similar age.
都很坚定 迫不及待地想做出改变
Both committed and impatient for change.
我会跟他的人联♥系♥
I'll speak to his people.
四号♥桌 两份龙虾沙拉 一份羊鞍肉卷 一份鸡肉煲
Table Four. Two lobster salads, one saddle of lamb, one chicken suprême.
是 主厨
Yes, Chef!
好了 请端上桌 16号♥桌
Right, service, please. Table 16!
-先生 夫人 -谢谢
- Sir. Madam. - Thank you.
-三文鱼 -很好 谢谢
- Salmon. - Lovely. Thank you.
还有牛排
And steak.
所以你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
她挺可爱的
She's cute.
对吧
Yes, she is.
你不能只跟她上上♥床♥吗
Isn't it enough just to fuck her?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
嗯
Maybe
你为我感到高兴
how happy you are for me?
但我不高兴 既不为你高兴 也不为我自己高兴
But I'm not happy for you or for me.
他们在讲阿♥拉♥伯语 这不是什么好兆头吧
Is it a bad sign they're speaking Arabic to each other?
没有 他们总是这样
No, they always do that.
你不介意吗
Does it bother you?
我感觉有点没礼貌
I mean, it's a bit rude.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
你见过她的家人吗
Do you know her family?
当然 她的出身挺不错的
Of course. They're good people.
但他们有钱吗 我是说 他们能和我们门当户对吗
But do they have money? Are they our equals?
我们必须谨慎才行
We have to be careful.
你会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Do you speak Arabic?
我这个年纪很难学了
At my age, it's hard.
不过呢
And anyway, most of the time,
大部分时间 哪怕不讲这种语言 你也能猜到他们在说什么
you don't need to speak the language to know what they're saying.
马里巴的那栋房♥子有什么好
And this Maliba house?
马里布
Malibu.
马里布 马里巴 管它叫什么 那房♥子得花掉我们一千万美元
Malibu, Maliba… Ten million dollars.
我猜猜 是她选的吧
Let me guess. She chose it?
不 实际上是我们一起选的
Actually, we both chose it.
为什么总是在消毒
And what's the deal with all the sanitizing?
这个你也会习惯的
Oh, you get used to that too.
但我喜欢男人有一双干净的手
But I like clean hands on a man.
不是吗
Don't you?
我会全部还给你的
And I will pay you back every cent.
怎么还
How?
用我计划拍出的电影所赚的钱
With money I will earn. With movies I will make.
我给你赢过奥斯卡 不是吗
I'll win you another Oscar.
我还会再给你赢一次
You'll see.
拜托 别逗我了
Don't make me laugh.
你的那家公♥司♥简直是胡闹
Recently, your company is a joke.
一次又一次失败 全靠我救济
Flop after flop, all bankrolled by me.
每次我给你提供一份 有正经头衔的正经工作时
I offer you other jobs. Directorships, serious things.
你总是拒绝我 让我失望
And each time, you let me down.
不过公平地说 你唯一擅长的就是搞女人
The one thing you have always had a talent for is women.
所以我心想:“兴许他能 在那个领域里搞出点成就”
The one area where I think, "He might still hit the jackpot."
结果呢 你给我带来一位比基尼模特
And you bring home a swimwear model,
还期待我会为此骄傲
expecting it to make me happy!
不是的 我只是希望 你会为我和她的幸福而开心
I think the point is she will make me happy.
让自己的父亲感到骄傲才是你的幸福
Making your father happy should make you happy.
给法耶兹这个名字带来荣耀 那才是你的幸福
Bringing honor to the name "Fayed" should make you happy.
你们聊得开心吗
You two having a nice chat?
是的
We are.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, baby?
这话倒是说对了
You are right…
“宝贝”
"Baby."
他们上一次赢得选举还是1974年 这一次是压倒性胜利
1974 was the last time they won an election, and it's a vast majority.
没有什么能抹杀工党胜利的重要性
Nothing can take away the magnitude of the Labour victory.
他们比保守党多得了四百万张选票
They got four million more votes than the Conservatives.
这是托尼布莱尔的时代
- This is Tony Blair's hour.
每个人都知道这一点
And everyone knows it.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. All right.
我们迎来了新的黎明 对吧
Well, a new dawn has broken, has it not?
作为新工党 我们成功赢得大选
We have been elected as New Labour,
我们会以新工党的身份来管理国家
and we will govern as New Labour.
在步入千禧年之际
And as we head into the millennium,
我们有机会改变英国
we have the opportunity to change Britain.
新工党 新政♥府♥
真的很奇怪
It is strange, the…
人类居然会如此自欺欺人
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表