剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
So how come I haven't seen you in the past few weeks?
我没在医院
I was away.
去巴基斯坦探望我的家人了
Visiting my family in Pakistan.
我去过巴基斯坦 1991年独自访问的
I went to Pakistan. On a solo tour in 1991.
我记得 整个国家都静止了一般
I remember. It brought the country to a standstill.
让我印象很深刻
It made a deep impression on me.
话说这薯片真好吃
This is delicious, by the way.
对吧
Aren't they?
我很爱吃垃圾食品
I love junk food.
真是意想不到的性感
That's unexpectedly sexy.
我记得我去拜访了巴德希清♥真♥寺 巴德夏希
- I remember visiting the Badshee Mosque. - Badshahi.
巴德夏希
Badshahi.
拘谨地坐在我的小垫子上
And sitting primly on my little cushion.
他们还给我戴了一条漂亮别致的头巾
And my gorgeous, chic headscarf which they gave me to wear.
杜芭塔
Dupatta.
杜芭塔
Dupatta.
听伊玛目们谈论不同信仰间的和谐
And listening to all the imams talking about interfaith harmony,
内心暗想 如果我能找到
thinking how happy I could be there
一位帅气贴心的巴基斯坦丈夫 那我该多幸福啊
if I found myself a nice, handsome Pakistani husband.
理论上是个好想法
It's a nice idea in theory.
但实际生活中 你可能会发现 巴基斯坦的传统价值观比较有挑战性
In practice, you might find traditional Pakistani values a little challenging.
你以为我嫁的那个家庭 有什么不同吗
You think the family I married into is any different?
他们要求我穿着得体
I was instructed to dress modestly.
低声说话
speak in a low voice,
跟在丈夫的身后走 永远对他用尊称
and walk one pace behind my husband and address him always as "sir."
他们不希望我发表意见或接受教育
I was discouraged from expressing opinions or having an education.
在考虑是否适合与他结婚前 我必须先发誓自己是处♥女♥之身
I had to make a vow that I was a virgin before being considered fit to marry him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了 甜点
Um, right. Pudding?
太妃糖巧克力
Curly Wurly?
好极了
- Perfect.
你是美好 传统的 巴基斯坦包办婚姻中的一员吗
Are you one half of a nice, conventional, arranged Pakistani marriage?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我一直单身 干这份工作 以后也不会有什么改变
I'm constitutionally single. With this job, I can't see that changing.
为什么
Why not?
首先
For one thing,
我很少有空闲的时间
I get very little time off.
周五晚上都没空去电影院吗
Not even for the cinema on a Friday night?
电影院
Cinema?
我都不记得上一次是什么时候了
I… I can't remember the last time.
有没有你想看的电影
Is there even a film you'd like to see?
《阿波罗13号♥》
Apollo 13?
那我们去看吧
Then let's go.
你不能去电影院
You can't go to the cinema.
你是全世界最知名的女人
You're the most recognizable woman in the world.
会引起公众失序的
It would cause a public disorder incident.
相信我 我以前也不是没做过
Trust me, I've done it before.
-马丁 -斯宾塞伯爵
- Martin. - Lord Spencer.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 我姐姐在楼上
- Good to see you. - You too. My sister's upstairs.
我弟弟向我转告了你们的谈话 这也证实了我的想法
My brother told me about your conversation. Which confirmed what I think.
嗯
- Mm- hmm.
电♥话♥里有奇怪的响声 我说过的话莫名出现在媒体中
Strange clicks on my phone, things I've said that appear in the press.
那些事情不可能有人知道 除非有人偷听
Things no one could know about unless they'd been listening in.
你觉得是谁在偷听
So who do you think's been listening in?
警♥察♥和安全情报部门 忠于王室的势力
Police and security services. Forces loyal to the royal family.
你觉得他们为什么要这么做
And… why do you think they would do that?
因为他们认为她是威胁
Because they see her as a threat.
因为她的影响力 因为她受公众欢迎
Because of her power. Because of her popularity.
甚至可能因为你所知道的内♥幕♥
And perhaps even because of what you know.
相信我 我什么都知道
Believe me, I know everything.
他们担心你可能会说些什么
They're worried about what you might tell.
所以他们要恐吓我 嘲笑我
Why they try to intimidate me and ridicule me.
把我变得像是妄想或疯癫了一样
Make me seem paranoid or mad.
但我并没有
But I'm not.
没错 你没有 你只是个威胁而已
No, you're not. You're just a threat.
而且你的威胁越大
And the bigger the threat,
他们就越需要编造谎言来消灭威胁
the bigger the lies that are used to silence it.
我一直和军情六处的人员有联♥系♥
People I've been talking to at MI6,
是我作为调查记者 有着多年合作关系的人员
contacts I've had for years as an investigative journalist,
向我确认了 你的司机史蒂夫戴维斯也有参与
confirmed to me that your driver, Steve Davies, is also in on it.
史蒂夫
Steve?
一年前 权势集团做出一个决定
That a year ago, a decision was made by the establishment
向你发动全面攻击
to mount an all- out attack on you.
他们齐心协力想要摧毁你
A concerted effort to tear you down
最终的目标就是把你赶出这个国家
with the goal of driving you from the country
逼你移居国外
and forcing you to live abroad.
加拿大或美国
Canada or the United States.
没用的
It won't work.
你绝不能这样做
You mustn't let it.
那她现在该怎么办
So, what does she do?
在我看来 最好的方法
The best thing, in my view,
就是向公众公开你的故事
would be to go public with your side of the story.
向众人揭晓内情 让大家了解真♥相♥
Bring it out into the open. Let people know the truth.
当然 我自不必说
And it goes without saying,
《广角镜》很愿意协助你做这件事 如果你决定这样做的话
at Panorama we would love to help you do that, if ever you decided to.
我认为我们应该仔细考虑一下
I think we should think about this.
记住 你不必立刻做任何决定
Remember, you don't have to make any decisions right now.
你知道 已经有几家美国电视台表达兴趣了
You know several American networks are already interested.
是的 我听说了
Yes, I'd heard.
奥普拉温弗瑞
Oprah Winfrey.
芭芭拉沃尔特斯
Barbara Walters.
-是的 -而且大卫是朋友
- Yeah. - And David's a friend.
-大卫 -弗罗斯特
- David…? - Frost.
他们会给你掌控权吗
But would they give you control?
也许并不想 但我很擅长这种事
They might not want to, but I'm good at all that.
我们绝对会给你掌控权
We would definitely give you control.
在新闻诚信方面 你会受益于全世界最出色的
And you'd be protected by the best brand name in the world
媒体品牌保证 英国广播公♥司♥
when it comes to journalistic integrity. The BBC.
如果你想再次见面或进一步讨论的话
If you'd like to meet again or discuss it further…
没问题
Yes, please.
这是我家的电♥话♥
This is my home number.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
好了
Right.
我们走吧
Shall we?
你家在哪里
Where is home?
温布尔登
Wimbledon.
我是说你的家乡
I mean, originally.
我在旺兹沃斯出生 如果你是问我父母的话 巴基斯坦
I was born in Wandsworth, but if you mean my parents, Pakistan.
所以你从小到大 是说乌尔都语还是旁遮普语
So, did you grow up speaking Urdu or Punjabi?
英语
English.
有意思
Interesting.
真是巧合啊
Such a coincidence.
-是啊 -那么…
- Yeah. - So…
-好了 -你先请吧
- Right. - After you.
如果你能对这次会面保密 我…
I'd appreciate your discretion…
她非常渴望发声
She's desperate to talk.
非常渴望 只要她张嘴 绝对会爆出大料
Desperate. She opens her mouth and hand grenades come out.
她想推♥翻♥神庙
She wants to tear down the temple.
-我觉得她对我有感觉 -什么
- I think she's got a thing for me. - What?
不 我不是那个意思 我是指我是巴基斯坦后裔这件事
No, I don't mean like that. I mean, the fact I'm Pakistani.
你不是总跟大家说 你是纯正的英国人么
You're always telling everyone how British you are.
没错 但对她来说 感觉这是一种特别的联♥系♥
I am, but with her, it was like this special connection.
她对此很重视
The importance she attached to it.
挺奇怪的
It was strange.
《阿波罗13号♥》
你不跟我打个招呼吗
Aren't you going to say hello?
你好
Hello.
十 九 八 七 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six…
点火时序启动
Ignition sequence start.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表