剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
好了 我研究了一下慈善机构的管理文据
Now, I've had a go at the governing instrument for the charity.
这些是信托书
These are the trust deeds.
这是备忘录
The memorandum.
还有条款
And the articles.
你觉得设立一个助研奖学金如何
What do you think of a research fellowship?
研究儿童癌症
Eh, to study cancer in children.
巴特医院里的人对我们特别好
They were all so good to us at Barts.
让莉奥诺拉在临终前日子好过了很多
Made such a difference to Leonora's final days.
我觉得这个主意很不错
I think that's a lovely idea.
申请注册可能会有些麻烦 不过呢
Getting registration can be a bit of a slog, but…
我和一些慈善委员的关系不错
Well, I'm on good terms with some of the charity commissioners.
我去跟他们谈谈
Let me talk to them.
很久以前 我失去了最爱的姐姐
You know, a long time ago, I lost my favorite sister.
塞西莉娅
Cecile.
是空难事故
In an airplane crash.
那时候 我明白了什么是悲痛
I learned then what grief was.
真正的悲痛
True grief.
悲痛如何蔓延全身
How it moves through the body.
如何占据整个身体
How it inhabits it.
如何成为你的一部分
How it becomes part of your skin.
充斥你的细胞
Your cells.
然后停留于此
And it makes a home there.
永不离开
A permanent home.
但你要学会与之共存
But you learn to live with it.
然后就会再次开心起来
And you will be happy again.
虽然再也不会像以前一样 但是
Though never in the same way as before, but…
意义正在于此
But that's the point. Hmm?
不断寻找新的方法
To keep finding… new ways.
是的
Yes.
你没事吧
- Are you all right?
-突然就冒出来了 -你看到了吗
- See that? - Come out of nowhere. See that?
谢谢
Thank you.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
不管你需要什么 你有直接打通给我的电♥话♥号♥码
Anything you need, you have the number that gets straight through to me.
省得再通过接线员那些乱七八糟的
Avoids the operator and all that nonsense.
我差点忘了 诺顿让我给你带个话
Oh, I almost forgot, something Norton wanted me to pass on.
有人在写一本关于威尔士王妃的书
Apparently, there's a book being written about the Princess of Wales,
她也参与其中
with her cooperation.
什么书
What kind of book?
讲述她如何受到家人的不公对待
One that claims how badly she's been treated by the family.
没有人能理解她
Everyone's failure to understand her.
所有人都对她的人气和成功感到嫉妒
The jealousy everyone feels about her popularity and success.
诺顿说 他接到不少人的电♥话♥
Norton said he'd had several calls from people saying
称有人联♥系♥过自己 或者联♥系♥过他们认识的人
that either they'd been approached or knew someone else who had.
可能只是小道谣言
Probably just gossip.
诺顿应当明白这一点
Norton should know better.
帮我向他问好
Send him my best.
我会的
I will.
你不觉得这两个事件有关联吗
You don't think the two incidents are related?
你骑自行车被撞倒 然后有人闯进了安德鲁的房♥子
You get knocked off your bike, then Andrew's house gets broken into.
这也不是 我第一次被“白色货车男人”撞进阴沟
Not the first time I've been driven into the gutter by "White Van Man,"
伦敦每天都会发生数百次入室盗窃
and break- ins happen in London hundreds of times a day.
再说了 并没有东西失窃
- Besides, nothing was stolen.
我可不接 我再也不用这个了 永远都不用
I'm not answering that. I'm not speaking on this thing again, ever.
今早我听到我们的通话中有咔嗒声 是这边发出的声音
I heard a click on our line this morning. On this end.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我是杰夫森
Jephson.
迈尔斯 下午好
Miles, good afternoon.
好的 当然
Right. Of course.
我们马上再联♥系♥你
We'll come right back to you.
迈尔斯亨特戴维斯 爱丁堡公爵的私人秘书
Miles Hunt- Davis, the Duke of Edinburgh's private secretary,
要求尽快与你安排一次会面
requesting a meeting with you as soon as possible.
距离泰隆郡卡斯尔德格城♥堡♥五公里
…three miles from Castlederg in County Tyrone
至少有两名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被吓跑
when at least two terrorists were frightened off
他们当时正计划伏击一位 非值勤皇家爱尔兰军团成员的家
as they planned to ambush an off- duty member of the Royal Irish Regiment at his home.
当天凌晨 安♥全♥部♥队发动了袭击
…by security forces in the early hours of the morning.
据警方称 双方发生了激烈交火
According to police, the fierce exchange of gunfire--
哎呀
Well,
我已经有段时间没来肯辛顿宫了
it's been a while since I've been in Kensington Palace.
麻风病患者区
The leper colony.
你管这里叫这个
Is that what you call it?
我把这里当作疯癫老太婆的储库
I think of it as the depot where we put all the mad old aunts.
所有人都透过网帘 注视着其他人的来来去去
All watching each other's comings and goings through net curtains.
这里有隐私吗
Is there any privacy at all?
-完全没有 -太恐怖了
- None. - Ghastly.
毕竟隐私很重要 对吧
Because privacy's so important, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
保守机密也是如此
Confidentiality too.
我今天来见你 恐怕就是为了聊聊这个
I suppose that's what I've come to see you about today.
请吧
Please.
我不坐了 希望你别介意
I won't if that's all right.
没错 有时候我是个倔老头
Yes, I, uh, I can be a tough old nut,
但我一直对你格外喜爱
but I've always had a soft spot for you.
也许因为你年轻 也许因为你是个美丽的女人
Maybe because you're young. Maybe because you're a beautiful woman.
也许是因为我和你一样 对你的丈夫感到沮丧
Maybe because I often share your frustration with your husband.
我一直感觉自己需要保护你
I've always felt protective of you.
宠爱你 没错 我说出来了
Fond of you. There, I've said it.
所以当我看到你做出错误判断时
So when I see you making errors of judgment,
我想探过身子 提醒你
I want to lean across the table and remind you,
我是和你站在一边的
I'm on your team.
我到底想说什么
What am I trying to say?
你已经不是新人了
You're not a novice anymore.
你早就不再认为我们是一个家庭了
You're long past the point of thinking of us as a family.
人们在最初的时候总会犯这种错
That's the mistake people make in the beginning,
但你明白 这是一种体制
but you understand, I think, it's a system.
我们都在这个体制里
And we're all in this system.
你 我 老大
You, me, the Boss.
表亲 叔舅 姨婆
The cousins, the uncles, the aunts.
麻风病患
- The lepers.
无论好坏
For better or for worse.
我们都被困在里面
We're all stuck in it.
我们不能像普通家庭一样
And we can't just air our grievances
随意表达不满 引发争战
and throw bombs in the air as in a normal family,
不然最终 我们会毁掉更大局 更重要的东西
or we end up damaging something much bigger and something much more important.
体制
The system.
所以我想给你的建议是这个
So the tip I want to give you is this.
想些有创意的做法
I mean, just… just be creative.
你可以随意破坏规则 你想做什么都可以
You can break as many rules as you like. You can do whatever you want.
为了寻找属于你自己的幸福 你可以随意做任何安排
You can make whatever arrangements you need to find your own happiness.
只要你能遵循一个条件
As long as you remember the one condition.
唯一的规则
The one rule.
对你的丈夫和这个家庭保持忠心
You remain loyal to your husband and loyal to this family
在公众眼里
in public.
你是说沉默
You mean silent?
是的
Yes.
不要无风生浪
Don't rock the boat.
好吧
Right.
永远都不要
Ever.
直到死去
To the grave.
你怎么不说话了
You're not saying anything.
我觉得没什么好说的
I don't think there's anything to say.
我觉得这是我听你说过的最明智的话
Then I think that's the wisest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
很好
Good.
是啊
Yes.
我告诉她 如果她更聪明一点
I told her that if she were a little more clever,
更有策略性一些
a little more strategic,
她可以在这个体制里 找到她所需的全部幸福
she could find all the happiness she needs in this system…
而不引起任何人的注意
…without anyone being any the wiser.
你认为这是解决办法吗
Is that the solution, do you think?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表