剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我们需要某位调解人
What we need is some kind of mediator.
一个也许能获取双方信任的人
Someone who might be trusted by both sides.
比如枢密院的官员
A Privy Councilor, perhaps.
我想到了大♥法♥官
The Lord Chancellor comes to mind.
或者查克男爵夫人
Or-- Or Baroness Chalker.
最近退休的道格拉斯赫德 可能是个优秀候选人
Douglas Hurd, recently retired, could be excellent.
你呢
What about you?
我
Me?
北爱尔兰的事务 你处理得很出色
You've done such good work in Northern Ireland.
你是非常稀有的那种人
You are the rarest of things.
一个讨人喜欢 容易让人信任的人
Someone that is easy to like and trust.
我知道作为首相 你是全英格兰最忙的人
I know, as Prime Minister, you are the busiest man in England,
但你愿意考虑一下吗
but might you consider it?
做我们的代表
To act on our behalf?
作为一位中间人
As an intermediary?
一位调解人
An intercessor.
一位仲裁人
An umpire.
我简直无话可说
I was lost for words.
一个来自布里克斯顿 连公交乘务员的工作都得不到的孩子
The boy from Brixton who couldn't get a job as a bus conductor
居然被请求去调解王室离婚案
being asked to mediate in a royal divorce.
还是女王亲自问的
- By the Queen herself.
她用了“仲裁人”这个词 让我觉得好笑
I-- I was tickled by her use of the word "umpire."
一根还是两根
- You know-- - One or two?
两根
Two.
你知道我一直幻想 自己能担任这种角色
You know I've always fancied myself in the role.
身边围绕着满腔怒火的人
Players everywhere, getting hot under the collar,
冲着你大声呼吁
appealing loudly all around you,
而我是那个冷静 沉默 讲道理的人
and me, the calm, quiet, reasonable man.
我要回亨廷顿了
I'm heading back to Huntingdon.
周末见
See you at the weekend?
我会尽力的
I'll try my best.
孩子们会想见你的
Well, the children will wanna see you.
我们都想见你
We all want to see you.
那要取决于我的工作量
It depends how much work I have.
是啊
Yes.
可不是么
Of course.
我认为这是个值得争取的目标
I thought it was a worthy objective.
与此同时 英国天然气公♥司♥的高层 承认其大规模重组
Meanwhile, the British Gas hierarchy is admitting its big shake- up
仅去年一年 就有一万一千人自愿裁员…
that's seen 11,000 voluntary redundancies last year alone--
12号♥夫妇
Couple number 12.
96年案号♥502
Case number 502 of 96.
劳森和劳森
Lawson and Lawson.
最糟糕的就是 他总会在天亮的时候才回家
The worst bit is him getting home just as it's getting light.
我得轮班
I do shift work.
长途卡车驾驶
Long- distance lorry driving.
他白天睡觉 夜里工作
He sleeps all day and works all night.
我只是想尽力工作而已
I'm just trying to do my job.
为了养家糊口
Provide for my family.
这是他的口头禅
That's his catchphrase.
如果你从不和家人在一起 那养家又有什么意义
What's the point in having a family if you never see them?
她的口头禅
And that's hers.
我恳求过他少上几天班 一周三天 而不是五天
I have begged him to take on less shifts. Three a week instead of five.
他答应我会跟老板谈谈 但从没谈过
He promises he'll talk to his boss but never does.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
在我的童年时期
In my childhood,
家庭是一切的核心
family was at the heart of everything we did.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爸爸总会待在家里
My dad was always there.
给大家带去欢笑
Making everyone laugh.
总是没完没了地讲你那个完美的父亲
Always going on about your perfect father.
在我家里
In my family,
有时候 我们不得不做出选择
sometimes we had to choose between
把钱花在燃气费上还是食物上
putting money in the gas meter and buying food.
你根本不了解一无所有的感觉
You've no idea what it feels like to have nothing.
你能给孩子们最好的生日礼物
The biggest birthday present you could give your children
就是花时间陪陪他们
would be time with you.
让他们能和爸爸在一起 抱歉
Time with their dad. Sorry.
最近
Uh, recently…
我跟我爸爸说了
…I told my dad
生活有多艰难
how hard it's been.
他让我回家
And he said to come home…
回到一个正常的家庭里
to a proper family.
所以我们要搬回家了
So we're gonna move home.
既然没有父亲的陪伴 女儿们至少可以有外公
The girls can have a grandfather if not a father.
很好 我正式公布判决
Very well. I pronounce decrees and make orders
并根据相关地区法令做出决议
in accordance with the respective district judges' certificates.
下一个案件
Next, please.
我听说交通有些拥堵…
- I heard there was traffic…
我去开
I'll get it.
我是不是来太晚了
Am I terribly late?
完全没有 进来吧 把你的大衣放在那里就好
Not at all. Come on in. Pop your coat there.
他已经到了吗
Is he already here?
是的 没事 他在等你 进去就是了
Yes, it's all fine. He's just waiting for you through here.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
马克博兰德 卡米拉帕克鲍尔斯
Mark Bolland, Camilla Parker Bowles.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我也说不好自己想象中的形象顾问 应该是什么样的
I'm not quite sure what I was expecting a spin doctor to look like.
也许年纪更大一些
Older, perhaps.
别因为他年轻就失望 这家伙很厉害
Don't let his youth put you off. This one's a killer.
-我们去这边聊 -好的 如果你想坐下聊聊的话
- So, are we over here? - Yeah, if you just wanna sit down.
我去那边
I'll go over there.
-马克 -谢谢
- Mark. - Thank you.
-要喝茶吗 -好的 谢谢
- Would you like some tea? - Yes, please.
你加牛奶吗
Do you take milk?
不 直接喝就好 谢谢
No, straight up. Thanks.
-马克 -好的 谢谢
- Mark? - Uh, yes, please. Thank you.
我加点牛奶
I'll have some milk.
首先我想说 从我记事起
May I start by saying how much sympathy I've felt for you
我就对你充满了同情
for as long as I can remember.
不必担心我 我没事
- Don't worry about me. I'm fine. - I disagree.
我可不同意 我认为媒体 间接影射到整个国家 都太可怕了
I think the press and, by implication, the country has been monstrous.
好吧 大家确实不太友善
Well, one doesn't want to be all
但你也不想搞得自己多可怜似的
"poor me" about it, but people have not been kind.
他们好像忘记了
I think they forget
爱上威尔士亲王让我失去了一切
loving the Prince of Wales has cost me everything.
那我们打算怎么办
So, what are we going to do about it?
在我看来 我眼前有个明确的选择
As I see it, I have a clear choice.
要么放弃和查尔斯的关系
Either I abandon my relationship with Charles
远离公众 重新开始我的生活
and start my life again out of the limelight,
要么下定决心…
or I put my foot down…
-糟了 -怎么
- Oh no. - What?
-他们在拖你的车 -不是的 那不是我的车
- They're clamping your car. - No, it's not my car.
是威尔士亲王的车 是他名下的旅行轿车
It belongs to the Prince of Wales. It's one of the estate cars.
让我来处理
- Let me deal with this.
交给我
I'm on it!
你好
Hello?
-不好意思 -这里的停车规定是不是很严格
- Excuse me! - They very strict around here?
我也不知道 不过呢
I've got no idea, but Hilary will sort them out.
希拉里能解决 她很厉害的
She's a force of nature.
穿制♥服♥的来了 我是律师
- Oh, here's the one in uniform. - I'm a solicitor.
你刚刚说到 要么放弃和威尔士亲王的关系
You were saying, either you abandon your relationship with the Prince of Wales
远离公众 重新开始你的生活 要么…
and you start your life again out of the limelight, or…
要么我下定决心努力争取
Or I put my foot to the floor and go for it.
争取什么
For what?
还用说吗
Isn't it obvious?
-我不想说出来 -我觉得你应该说出来
- I don't want to spell it out. - I think it's vital you spell it out.
争取官方的接受 合法性
Go for official acceptance. Legitimacy.
成为他的妻子 是的
- As his wife? - Yes.
以及最终成为…
And therefore, ultimately…
成为他的妻子后该有的头衔
Well, whatever I would be if I were his wife.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表