剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Hi.
我弟弟打电♥话♥给我 他有点担心
My brother called me. He's a little concerned.
-担心什么 -你
- What about? - You.
坦白说
Frankly.
他说在与你第一次会面时记了笔记
He said he made notes in your first meeting,
和他在第二次会面时记的笔记不一致
which didn't tally with the notes he took in the second.
第一次见面时 你说军情五处在监视我
In the first, you said MI5 were watching me.
第二次你说军情六处
And in the second, you said MI6.
我觉得可能两个机构都在监视
Actually, I think it could be both.
他说你的话还有其他矛盾之处
He said there were other inconsistencies.
他有些后悔介绍我们见面 希望我别再跟你联♥系♥了
He regrets introducing us and wants me to have nothing more to do with you.
好吧
Okay.
两件事
Two things.
这挺正常的 老实说 我预料到你会在最后一刻犹豫
This is quite normal, and to be honest, I was expecting a last- minute wobble.
我认为你选择采访的日期 11月5日
I think you chose the date for the interview, November 5th,
篝火之夜 是故意而为的
bonfire night, deliberately.
仅仅是因为我知道那天大家都会很忙
Only because I knew everyone would be busy.
没有其他意义
Not symbolically.
1605年 计划火♥药♥阴谋的13位成员
The 13 members of the Gunpowder Plot in 1605
也差一点在最后一刻改主意
also almost pulled out at the last minute,
是主谋鼓励他们坚持执行的
and it took the ringleader to encourage them to stick with it.
也许他不该那样做
Well, maybe he shouldn't have.
他们没能成功 反而都被绞死 剖腹 分尸了
They were unsuccessful, hung, drawn, and quartered.
这次不一样 我们会成功的 我保证
Difference is, we will be successful. I promise.
第二件事是什么
What was the second thing?
什么
What?
你刚说两件事
You said two things.
他们可能也收买♥♥了你弟弟
I think they might've got to your brother.
不会
No.
他们可不是一般人
- These are serious people. - Mm.
这么快就改变心意 简直太不合理了
That kind of change of heart is just too irrational.
太奇怪了
Too random.
所以我认为越早做完这件事越好
Which is why I think the sooner we get this done… the better.
今天是11月5日
Today is 5th November,
这是英国日历上很有意义的一个日期
which is a significant day in the British calendar.
盖伊福克斯之夜
Guy Fawkes night.
我们对盖伊福克斯这个人了解多少
What do we know about Guy Fawkes himself?
他是个反抗人士
He was a rebel.
不只是反抗这么简单
Little more than just a rebel.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist?
从某种意义上讲 他的动机绝对有政♥治♥因素
In a manner of speaking. His… His cause was certainly political.
叛徒
A traitor?
叛徒
A traitor.
没错 也许是英格兰最有名的叛徒
That's right. Maybe, uh, England's most famous traitor.
所谓的叛徒是什么意思
And what do we mean when we call someone a traitor?
叛徒会犯下叛逆罪行
A traitor commits the crime of… treason,
这个词源自法语 意为背叛
which derives from the French "trahir," to betray.
叛逆罪行有很多种
There are different kinds of treason.
轻叛逆罪 可能只是妻杀夫
Petty treason, which could simply be a wife killing her husband,
或是仆杀主
or a… a servant killing their master.
但盖伊福克斯和他的同谋们 犯下了叛国罪
But Guy Fawkes and his coconspirators committed high treason.
意思是
Which means?
试图杀死国王
Trying to kill the King?
没错
That's right.
试图杀死国王
Trying to kill the King.
盖伊福克斯和另外12个人合作
Guy Fawkes was working with 12 other men.
主谋是一位名叫罗伯特盖茨比的人
The ringleader was a man by the name of Robert Catesby,
他们一起在1605年
and together, they devised the Gunpowder Plot of 1605,
策划了后人所称的“火♥药♥阴谋”
as it has come to be known.
心怀不满的天主教♥徒♥
A plan by disaffected Catholics
计划在那天炸毁国会大厦
to blow up the Houses of Parliament
因为他们知道在那一天 国王 王后
on a day they knew the King, the Queen,
和威尔士亲王都会出席国会
and the Prince of Wales, would be present.
11月5日的国会开幕大典
The state opening of Parliament on November 5th.
在实施计划的前几天 在夜幕的掩护下
In the days before, under the cover of darkness,
他们潜入上议院正下方的一个地窖
they entered a cellar directly beneath the House of Lords.
在里面装进了36桶火♥药♥
They filled it with 36 barrels of gunpowder.
福克斯在当晚的职责
Now, Fawkes's job that night
就是点燃至关紧要的导火线
was to light the all- important fuse.
他的目标是一举消灭全部新教权势
His goal was to slaughter the entire Protestant establishment in one fell swoop.
以此彻底改变整个国家
An act that would change the country forever.
晚上好
Good evening.
好好观赏烟火
Enjoy the fireworks!
晚上好
Good night.
我们是来送全新高保真音响设备的
We're here to deliver the new hi- fi audio equipment.
-她在等你们 -谢谢
- She's expecting you. Thank you.
好了
Here we go.
好的
All right.
能把这个戴上吗 殿下
Could you clip this on, please, Your Royal Highness?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 马丁 准备好了告诉我
Okay, Martin, when you're ready.
我们可以随时暂停 录像带只能录32分钟
We can stop anytime. The tapes run for 32 minutes,
所以无论怎样 我们每半小时都得休息一下换带子
so we'll be breaking to change them over every half hour or so, anyway.
好了吗
All good?
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
王妃殿下
Your Royal Highness…
-去打招呼吧 -你们好啊
- Go and say hello. - Hello.
他们现在开始点火了
They're lighting it now.
-妈妈 -你来了
- Mummy. There you are.
我显然摧毁了
I'm obviously devastated…
因为我不做他们做的事情
Because I don't do things the way they do…
哇
Wow.
我自己从摩纳哥回来时
…on my own from Monaco.
真的很漂亮
- Oh, that was marvelous.
嗨 奶奶
- Hi, Gran. - Oh.
好
Right…
我在苏格兰的时候…
When I was in Scotland…
伊斯特本
炸鱼薯条
女王酒店
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
-早上好 -办理入住吗
- Good morning. - Checking in?
不 我是来见朋友的
Uh, no. I'm here to meet a friend.
他应该是住在约克公爵套房♥
I believe he's staying in the Duchess of York Suite.
名字是
And the name?
盖茨比
Catesby.
好 我这就告诉他你来了
Right, I'll let him know you're here.
你好 你的客人到了
Hi, your guest has arrived.
能送他上去吗
Can I send him up?
谢谢
Thank you.
走过酒吧后直接上楼
So it's just through to the bar, right up the stairs,
沿着走廊一直走 右手边第四个房♥间
down the long corridor, and it's the fourth door on the right.
约克公爵套房♥
我和威尔士亲王分居时
When I separated from the Prince of Wales,
我被认为是…
I was seen as…
如我所料 确实很劲爆
Well, I expected it to be dynamite.
简直耸人听闻 约翰 这会是我们职业生涯中最成功之举
Sensational, John. Biggest coup of our careers.
但刚刚看到的内容 也可能结束我们的职业生涯
But what I've just seen could end our careers too,
更别提可能会对她造成什么影响了
not to mention what it might do to her.
…婚姻对威廉王子的影响
…marriage had on Prince William?
哪怕不跟我们谈 她肯定也会找别人
I guarantee she will talk to someone if not us.
如果这些内容出现在 哥伦比亚广播台或者美国广播台
this went out on… CBS. Ask yourself how you would feel if
你会怎么想
Or ABC.
或者独♥立♥电视台 第四频道
Or ITV. Or Channel 4.
话虽如此 我们给一位非常受伤 非常不稳定的女人提供了一个平台
Still, we'll be giving a platform to a very hurt, very unstable woman.
她显然想给王室造成重大破坏
Who clearly wants to inflict significant damage on the monarchy.
说到底 这个决定得由你来做 约翰
In the end, it's going to be your call, John.
倒回去
Go back.
这部分
- This part here.
你相信查尔斯王子能成为国王吗
Do you believe Prince Charles will be King?
戴安娜坚持要亲自告诉女王 是吗
Diana's insisted on telling the Queen personally, is that right?
明天
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表