剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
It's what I would have wished for myself.
然后他拧开了螺丝 终于完成了
And he unscrewed it. And there he was!
我是说 什么都没有
I mean, nothing.
杜克
Dukey?
-约翰 -抱歉打扰了
- John! - Sorry to disturb.
完全没事
Not at all.
失陪了 来吧
Excuse me. Come.
坐吧
Sit.
我来是想告诉你 英国广播公♥司♥确实做了一♥期♥特别节目
I'm here to let you know that the BBC has indeed made a special program
关于君主的节目 我们会在周二宣布
about the monarchy, which we will announce on Tuesday.
周二 14号♥
Tuesday the 14th?
是的
Yes.
是威尔士亲王的生日
The Prince of Wales's birthday.
容我说一句 约翰 你这么体贴周到 真是一反常态
If I may say, that is uncharacteristically sentimental of you, John.
是她坚持要在这一天宣布的
It was the date she insisted the announcement be made.
女王 她愿意这么做还真感人
The Queen. Touching she should want to do that.
我总是说 作为母亲 她其实很喜欢他
I've always said, as a mother, she adores him, really.
不是女王
It's not the Queen.
你说的是哪个“她”
Which "she" are you talking about?
七年后是女王登基的金禧年
It's the Queen's Golden Jubilee in seven years' time.
届时 英国广播公♥司♥ 自然会制♥作♥无数节目为女王庆祝
The BBC will make countless programs, justifiably, celebrating Her Majesty then.
不过目前 我们认为《广角镜》 与威尔士王妃进行一次深入访谈
In the meantime, we thought an in- depth Panorama interview
也许更适合当下的情况
with the Princess of Wales might be more relevant.
什么
What?
英国广播公♥司♥ 为什么要给她预留时间 甚至采访
Why would the BBC give her the time of day,
那姑娘完全不顾后果
let alone an interview? The girl's a loose cannon.
我们的看法并不总是一致 杜克
We've not always seen eye to eye, Dukey,
但作为主席和总台长
but as chairman and director general,
我们都同意一点 即我们会竭尽全力
we always agreed that we'd go to any lengths
做我们眼中对组织最有利的事情
to do what we felt was best for the organization.
这会毁了它
This will kill it.
我倒是认为 这可能会界定英国广播公♥司♥
It's my view that this may come to define the BBC.
会毁了它
Kill it!
会毁了我们
This will destroy us!
听着 我只是想亲自告诉你这个消息
Look, I simply wanted to let you know the news directly.
将来你会发现 自己在历史事件中站错了立场 约翰
You'll find yourself on the wrong side of history, John.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Thanks for seeing me.
在历史事件中站错了立场
The wrong side of history!
热烈欢迎 你们收看第67届皇家文艺汇演
A very warm welcome to the 67th Royal Variety Performance.
这是一场为支持娱乐艺人慈善基金 而举办的慈善活动
A charity event to support the Entertainment Artists Benevolent Fund.
今天是女王陛下结婚48周年纪念日
Coming to you from London's West End
我们从伦敦西区为你进行报道
on the occasion of Her Majesty the Queen's 48th wedding anniversary.
陛下
Your Majesty.
由衷祝贺女王陛下
Many congratulations to the Queen
及爱丁堡公爵殿下
and His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh.
明星们已经在幕后就位
The stars have taken their places behind the curtain
这将是一个难忘的夜晚
for what promises to be a memorable night.
王妃殿下 你是否真的相信…
Your Royal Highness, do you genuinely believe…
亲爱的 你要错过了
Darling, you're missing it.
王室成员一直在找你麻烦
…that members of the royal household have been out to get you?
我和威尔士亲王分居时 他们视我为“头号♥问题”
When I separated from the Prince of Wales, I was seen as "problem number one."
第一个这样做的王妃
The first of my kind.
你的长子出生时 一定是非常幸福的时刻吧
When your first son was born, that must have been a very happy moment.
威廉出生时
When William was born,
我患了病
I became unwell
产后抑郁症
with post-natal depression.
我整天只想躺在床上
I just… wanted to stay in bed all day.
我的精神状态很阴郁
I was in a very dark place.
你有寻求帮助吗
Did you reach out for help?
我猜 如果你是这个家庭里 第一个感到抑郁的人
I suppose if you're the first person in a family to ever feel low,
那么你很难获得所需的支持 所以…
then it's pretty hard to get the support that you need, so…
你只能独自承受痛苦
you suffer alone.
疾病对你的婚姻有什么影响
What impact did the illness have on your marriage?
人们又能给我 贴上一个了不得的新标签 “戴安娜疯了”
Well, it gave people a marvelous new label to pin on me. "Diana's crazy."
应该被送到疗养院
And should be sent to a home.
不过 想要摧毁一个人的人格 孤立这个人是最好的做法
But… …what better way to break down a personality than by isolating it.
据说 你的丈夫在1986年左右
Your husband is said to have rekindled his relationship
重燃了他与卡米拉帕克鲍尔斯的关系
with Mrs. Camilla Parker Bowles around 1986.
这件事对你的婚姻破裂有影响吗
Did this contribute to the breakdown of your marriage?
这场婚姻里有三个人 所以有点拥挤
Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
我是否感到绝望
Was I devastated?
天那
Oh God.
是的
Yes.
我是否感觉自己很失败 是的
Did I feel like a failure? Yeah.
回想一下 你曾说过 王室家族已经放弃你了
Reflecting back, you say that the royal family has effectively given up on you.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
因为我的做事方式与他们不同
Because I don't do things the way they do.
因为我想在情感上与别人建立联♥系♥
Because I want to connect with people emotionally,
安慰他们的痛苦
and… comfort them in distress.
王室无法提供这些吗
And this isn't something the royal family provides?
你得记住 我并不是简单地嫁入一个家庭
You have to remember, I didn't just marry into a family.
我嫁入了一个体制
- I married into a system. - Mm- hmm.
但我不会安静地离开 我会一直斗争到最后
But I won't go quietly. I'll battle till the end.
这场婚姻的破裂 你认为会对威廉王子产生什么影响
What impact do you think the breakdown of your marriage had on Prince William?
他是个会认真思考的男孩子
Well, he's a boy that's a… a serious thinker,
所以目前还不清楚这对他的影响
so it's hard to know the impact just yet.
我们要等几年才能了解
We'll have to wait a few years to see.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
是的 我没事
Yes. I'm- I'm fine.
你相信查尔斯王子能成为国王吗
Do you believe… Prince Charles will be King?
谁知道命运会给你带来什么
Well, who knows what fate will bring?
这是一个要求很高 令人窒息的角色
It's a very demanding and suffocating role,
查尔斯对这个角色总是感到很矛盾
and Charles was always conflicted about it.
天啊
Oh God.
因为我非常了解他 我认为最高职位…
Because I know him so well, I would think that the top job…
该死
Bloody hell!
会给他带来很大的限制
…would put big limits on him,
我不知道他会如何应对
and I'm not sure how he would cope with that.
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?!
有人可能会认为
Some might view this
这是你对威尔士亲王的报复
as you taking revenge on the Prince of Wales.
我并没带着悲伤或愤怒的情绪
But I don't speak with bitterness or anger
我只感到悲伤 因为我们的婚姻失败了
but sorrow because our marriage has failed.
你觉得你最终会成为王后吗
Do you think you will ever be Queen?
我想成为人们敬仰的王后 人们心中的王后
I'd like to be a queen of people's hearts, in people's hearts.
但我从没想象过自己 能成为这个国家的王后 没有
But I don't envisage myself ever being Queen of this country. No.
我认为没什么人会希望这种事发生
I don't think many people would call for that.
我口中的人是指高层人士
When I say people, I mean those at the top,
我丈夫那边的人 因为他们已经认为我是个问题
on my husband's side, because they've decided that I'm an issue.
是禁忌
Full stop.
惹麻烦的人
A liability.
但总得有人走上街头 给予人们所需的爱
But someone's gotta go out onto the streets, give people the love that they need.
王妃殿下 谢谢
Your Royal Highness, thank you.
戴安娜王妃今晚在英国的电视节目中
Princess Diana hit the airwaves in England tonight,
谈论了她的生活 她破裂的婚姻和她的未来
talking about her life, her broken marriage, and her future.
这一令人诧异的采访 让王室感到震惊和担忧
The astonishing interview has left the palace shocked and concerned.
他们感到非常震惊 昨晚甚至没有发表任何声明
They were so stunned, they didn't issue any statement last night,
但我认为他们没法避开这个问题
but I don't think they can hide behind that.
我真的认为他们得作出回应
I really think they're gonna have to say something.
对王室 尤其是对查尔斯王子的指控
The accusations against the royal family, in particular Prince Charles,
是空前绝后的
were astronomical.
“这场婚姻里有三个人”
王妃“不会安静地离开”
英国广播公♥司♥里 也有很多坦诚 正派的人
A great many honest, decent people work at the BBC.
我代表他们和我自己向您道歉
And on their behalf and mine, I'm so sorry.
戴安娜至少提前警告我了
Diana had the decency to warn me in advance,
但这种事 谁也没法做足准备
but no one was prepared for this.
这完全是我的责任
I blame myself entirely.
当然 我也会提交我的辞呈
And will, of course, hand in my resignation.
没必要的 杜克
There's no need, Dukey.
当然有必要 陛下
There's every need, ma'am.
我已经听到了一些令人震惊的谣言 关于这次采访是如何安排的
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表