剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
A private matter between two adults. No one else's business.
很遗憾 殿下
Unfortunately, sir,
虽然故意截听私人电♥话♥是违法的
while the intentional interception of private phone calls is illegal,
这起事件中的业余无线电接听员
the amateur radio operator in this case
声称自己是偶然听到这场对话的
claims to have stumbled upon the conversation by chance.
这一点可能很难反驳
Which could be difficult to disprove.
根本不记得对话的内容了
Don't even remember the conversation.
我们知道其中的内容吗
Have we discovered what was actually said?
还不知道具体细节 但我们听说内容很暧昧
No details yet, but we're told it was… intimate.
非常暧昧
Very intimate.
-你觉得怎么样 -我觉得很出色
- What do you think? - I think it's brilliant.
我觉得你可以更进一步
I think you could go further.
我们的语言就像是 一个需要保护的濒危物种
Our language is like an endangered species that needs to be protected.
让英语被如此乱用 简直是种耻辱
It's a scandal the way we're letting it be slaughtered.
我很同意
I quite agree.
但我给私人秘书读时 他觉得我说得有些过分了
I read it to my private secretary. He thinks I might have gone too far.
给听众一些回味的余地 也许更好一些
I suppose it might be better to… leave the audience wanting more.
是啊
Yes.
我想到时候还是视气氛而定吧
I suppose one has to be aware of it in the room.
就跟着感觉走 如果…
Just feel one's way along with it, if you…
你明白我的意思的话
- If you know what I mean. - Mmm.
你很擅长跟着感觉走
You're awfully good at feeling your way along.
别说了
Stop it.
天啊 我真想好好感受一下你
God, I want to feel my way along you.
感受你的全部
All over you.
上上下下 里里外外
Up and down you. In and out.
特别是里里外外
Particularly in and out.
我现在正需要听你这么说呢
That's just what I need at the moment.
是吗
Is it?
我知道这些话能让我活过来
I know it would revive me.
我不能忍♥受没有你的周日夜晚
I can't bear a Sunday night without you.
天啊
God.
就像那个节目《一周伊始》
It's like that program, Start the Week.
没有你 我根本没法开始这一周
I can't start the week without you.
我可以给你加满油
I fill up your tank.
是的
Yes, you do.
-这样你就能应付下去 -然后我就好了
- So you can cope. - Then I'm all right.
那我呢
What about me?
你自己来决定
问题是我每周需要你好几次
The trouble is, I need you several times a week.
我也是
So do I.
我一整周都需要你
I need you all week.
我总是需要你
I need you all the time.
哦 亲爱的 我现在就想要你
Oh darling, I just want you now.
是吗
Do you?
我也是
So do I.
极度需要
Desperately. Desperately.
天啊 我真希望
God, I wish I could just
我能住在你的裤子里 这样就简单多了
live inside your trousers or something. It would be so much easier.
你打算变成什么 内♥裤♥吗
What are you going to turn into? A pair of knickers?
照我的运气 恐怕只会变成卫生棉
Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck.
你真是个小傻瓜
You're a complete idiot.
真是个好主意
What a wonderful idea.
照我的运气 我只会被扔进马桶里
My luck to get chucked down the lavatory
不断被冲水
and keep on going on and on forever,
但一直旋转在水面上 总是冲不下去
swirling around on top, never going down.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
直到下一个出现
Till the next one comes through.
也许你可以变成一个盒子
Perhaps you could just come back as a box.
-什么盒子 -一盒子卫生棉
- What sort of box? - A box of Tampax.
你就能不停地被使用了
- You could just keep going.
是啊
That's true.
你睡着了吗
Have you gone to sleep?
没有 我听着呢
No, I'm here.
你醒来后能给我打电♥话♥吗
Will you ring me when you wake up?
晚安 亲爱的 我真的爱你
Night-night, my darling. I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我不想跟你道别
I don't want to say goodbye.
我也一样
Neither do I.
但你必须去睡觉了
But you must get some sleep.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
快按啊
Press the button.
我想按胸部
Going to press the tit.
好吧 亲爱的 我真希望你在按我的
All right, darling, I wish you were pressing mine.
天啊
Oh God.
我也这么想
So do I.
越来越硬了
Harder and harder.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling…
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
爱你
Love you.
仰慕你
Adore you.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
所谓的“卡米拉门”录音带的公布 在英国引起了轩然大♥波♥
There's uproar in Britain over the publication of the so-called Camillagate tapes.
据称 这是查尔斯王子和一位亲密女性朋友
The call, allegedly between Prince Charles and a close female friend,
三年前的通话录音
was taped three years ago.
他没法洗清罪名了 录音带的内容十分下流
He will not come back from this. The tapes are filthy.
这让公众不禁怀疑 威尔士亲王是否有资格成为国王
It's raised doubts whether the Prince of Wales can ever be king.
又一个王室丑闻登上头条
Yet another royal scandal making headlines.
深处危机的君主又一次面临严重打击
Yet another bitter blow to a monarchy in crisis.
萨莉希克曼 在伦敦为您报道美国国家广播新闻
Sally Hinkman, NBC News, London.
给你
Here.
我给你带了药力超强的 纯化学物质感冒药
I brought you some weapons-grade, entirely chemical cold medication.
我知道你可能在服用草本草药什么的
I know you're probably taking some sort of root or herb.
大蒜 姜和接骨木莓
Garlic, ginger, and elderberry.
我想不如给你带些真正有效的药物
Mmm. I thought I'd bring you something that actually works.
真可怜
Poor you.
这简直是暗♥杀♥
It's an assassination.
彻底诋毁了我的人格
Complete decimation of my character and…
毁掉了我为之努力的一切
of everything I've worked so hard for.
大家都知道 这些年来
It's no secret I think, over the years,
你给自己找了不少麻烦
you've brought a great many of your problems upon yourself.
但不该有人被这样对待
But no one deserves this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最让我生气的是他们的虚伪
It's the hypocrisy that gets me.
好像这些记者 都没在电♥话♥里跟情人聊过似的
As if none of these journalists have ever spoken to a lover over the phone.
说一些丢人的话
Said embarrassing things.
确实有些丢人 是吧
It was all a bit embarrassing, wasn't it?
对我来说 有些重口味
It was a little… gynecological for my taste.
嗯
Well,
不过等尴尬和恶心的感觉过去后 天哪
once I'd taken my head out of my hands -and my fingers out of my throat… - God.
我居然还有一丝残留的感受
…there was a surprising residue left,
一种感动
of being touched by
仿若两个芳龄青少年
two teenagers of a certain age being
展露出耀眼的人性
so gloriously human and…
完全陷入爱河
entirely in love.
就这点来说 你值得赞赏
For that alone, you deserve some credit.
尤其是在这个家庭里
In this family, especially.
你真贴心
- You are sweet. - Hmm.
我们亲爱的爸爸恐怕不会这么想
I doubt our dear papa will see it that way.
好了
All right.
我明天再联♥系♥你 或者随时
I'll speak to you tomorrow. Or whenever.
要不是太过羞愧
If I weren't so ashamed,
我或许会对你的伟大成就表示钦佩
I might confess to admiration of the sheer scale of your achievement.
凭借一己之力
In one fell swoop,
你成功地让自己 因道德品行而背离了教会
you've succeeded in alienating the church over your moral fitness,
因行为不当而背离了政客
the politicians over your conduct unbecoming…
下议院一片哗然
The House of Commons is in uproar.
他们认为我们按下了自毁按钮
They're saying we've pressed the self-destruct button.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表