剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
这些画不错啊
These are good.
别碰它
Don't touch that.
这是在夸你啊
It was a compliment.
就是些草图 没有什么...什么都不是
They're just sketches. They don't, they're nothing.
我可不觉得这什么都不是
Well, they don't look like nothing to me.
能还我了吗 谢谢
Can I have it back now, please?
真的很不错
These really are good.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
就像你妈妈一样
Just like your mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 没我事了
Well. All yours.
警方报导有三名男子伪装成游♥行♥人员
Police are now saying the three men disguised as protestors
市区珠宝店被抢劫
打劫了市区的一家珠宝店
held up the jewelry store downtown.
我们明天会去机场接她的父亲
We're picking her father up from the airport tomorrow.
-那他的父母呢 -他们在欧洲
- What about his parents? - They're in Europe.
还在等他们给我回电
Still waiting for them to call me back.
那些新闻采访车还在外面吗
Are the news vans still outside?
是啊 太疯狂了
Yeah, it's crazy.
我无法相信这事
I can't believe this is happening.
他还没吃东西
He still hasn't eaten.
乔丹 我给你弄点吃的好吗
Jordan? Can I get you something?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
应该是蒂姆
It's probably Tim.
希望没有打扰到你
I hope it's okay I stopped by.
餐厅所有人希望你一切安好
Everyone at the restaurant sends their best.
听着 我知道我刚回来不久
Look, I know I've only been back in the city five minutes,
但是 无论你有什么需要 我就在这里
but, uh, I'm here. Whatever you need.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你失去了艾比
You lost Abby.
你知道这这种感觉
You know this.
我该怎么办
How do I do it?
没有办法
There is no way to do it.
我希望我能给出更好的建议
I wish I had better news,
但你只能去经历这些
but you just have to survive it.
让这一切随着时间淡化
It will become bearable,
但是现在
but for now,
你只能在这种悲伤中生活
you just have to hurt your way through it.
会很痛苦
And it will hurt.
想要点什么
Hey, what can I get ya?
过得如何
How you doing?
不好 宝贝
Not good, babe.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
我打了几个电♥话♥ 就像你说的
I made several calls, like you said.
不在场证明应该没问题
Alibi should be good.
你怎么回事 比利
What the hell, Billy?
为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
你还记得我姐姐吗
You remember my sister?
记得 她来这里做什么
Yeah, what the hell is she doing here?
我知道出了什么事
I know what happened.
我知道你们两个在酒店房♥间里杀了人
I know you two left a dead man in your hotel room.
-是你弟弟杀的 -那是个意外
- Yeah. The one your brother killed. - It was an accident.
如果警♥察♥来找你
Okay, if the police come calling,
你就说你们俩去那人房♥间开派对
you two went to his room and partied.
你们走的时候 他还活着
When you both left, he was alive.
你知道的就这些 你明白我的意思吗
That's all you know. You got that?
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anybody...
你♥他♥妈♥把我弟弟留下替你受罪
You fucking left my brother in there to take the fall.
不是这样
It was not like...
你们走的时候 他还活着
When you both left, he was alive.
明白了没
Can you get that in your head?
明白了
Jesus. Yeah.
如果你再靠近我弟弟
And if you come near my brother again,
我会杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
你不会想惹我的
You do not want to fuck with me.
我是说 我觉得有点对不起他
I mean, I feel bad for the guy.
是 我没跟他讲过我是谁
Yeah, I never told him who I was,
严格来说 这不是他的错
so technically, it's not his fault.
-是的 -答应我你不会跟任何人讲
- Yeah. - Just promise you won't say anything to anyone.
我绝对不会
I would never...
我会惹上很多麻烦的
I could get into so much trouble.
只要我的英语能得A
...as long as I get an A in English.
不用A+ 那就太假了 只要A
Not an A-plus, 'cause that would be suspect, but a solid A.
-我看看我能做什么 -你们别进去了
- I'll see what I can... - You don't want to go in there.
关于网络暴♥力♥的强制性大会
Mandatory assembly on cyberbullying.
我们有得选吗
Is there an alternative?
当然
There's always an alternative.
不 不行
No. No way.
我不能再逃学了 我会被退学的
I can't get caught skipping again. I'll be suspended.
来吧 雷妮
Come on, Laney.
我加入 我们要去哪里
I'll go. Where are we going?
看人家多会享受
Someone's living their best life.
咱们走
Let's do it.
我讨厌你们这些人
Ugh, I hate you people.
还在下雨吗
Still raining?
我想今晚吃意大利面
I was thinking maybe pasta tonight.
比较好做
It's easy.
贝丝
Beth.
靠
Fuck.
我把监控拍到他们出来的画面
I pieced together their exit using surveillance feeds
还有从抗♥议♥者手中拿到的视频拼在一起
and footage taken from the protestors.
但是每次一到人群中 就找不到他们了
But I lose them in the crowd every time.
进去的时候也找不到
Same goes for the approach.
暂停 就在那儿
Hold it. Right there.
右上角 放大图
Upper right. Punch in on that.
新球鞋
Fresh kicks.
复刻版黑脚趾篮球鞋
Retro High OGs with the black toe.
我有两个儿子
I have two boys.
我之前见过那种鞋
I saw those shoes earlier.
重新调出哈德逊街的画面
Bring back up the Hudson Street footage.
就是我们从抗♥议♥者那里收集的
Just the stuff we got from the protestors
在人群边上的画面
along the edge of the crowd,
就在猪头人进入商店之前
right before the pigs entered the store.
就是那个
There. That one.
放大一下呢
Zoom in?
救救孩子 不要再发生枪击暴♥力♥...
Save our kids. No more gun violence...
停 现在把这两个画面并排放
Stop. Now show me those two images side by side.
裤子和鞋都对得上
Same pants, same shoes.
可以做面部识别了吧
Is that enough for facial recognition?
应该可以了 我现在就做
Uh, could be. Let me run with it.
这地方真棒
This place is insane.
你父母是做什么的
What do your parents do?
我妈和她的比熊"小不点"住在伦敦
Well, Mom's in London with her bichon Bitsy,
我爸一般在欧洲或者中东
and Dad's usually in Europe or the Middle East
贩卖♥♥大规模杀伤性武器
peddling weapons of mass destruction.
还真是爸爸们经常会做的事啊
As dads do.
他没开玩笑
Oh, he's not kidding.
他爸是个军事承包商
His father's a military contractor.
谁想喝鸡尾酒
Cocktails, anyone?
-我来做 -我喝
- I'll make them. - Me.
你和雷妮在交往吗
So are you and Laney, like, a thing?
只是普通朋友
Just friends.
我倒是希望能和你发展一下
Like you and I are gonna be, I hope.
你不会想一直看着那幅画的
You don't want to stare at that one too long.
没什么意思
Not high.
为什么 这可是杜布菲的作品
Why? It's Dubuffet.
在他那个年代 杜布菲被称为
You know, back in the day, Dubuffet was known
巴黎艺术圈里的"顽童"
as enfant terrible to the Paris art world.
伊森 你的朋友不也是这么说你的吗
Isn't that what your friends call you, Ethan?
杜布菲是与众不同的
Dubuffet was unconventional.
他是个局外人 非常难以捉摸
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表