剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
我想搞明白 盖布
I am trying to figure this out, Gabe.
我是想保护你
I am trying to protect you.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
我杀了个人 汉娜
I killed a man, Hannah.
是我
Me. I did it.
我不会还要去偷他的东西
I am not gonna steal from him, too.
我真不应该给你打电♥话♥
I never should have called you.
尼克 等一下
Nick. Hey, Nick, wait up.
这不太好吧 拜托
I... Not... not a good idea, please.
一起在街上走
To walk down a street?
请你别装傻了
Don't play dumb, please.
咱们两人之间有差不多一米的距离呢
There's two, maybe three feet between us.
你是我的老师 我们不需要一出教室
You're my teacher. We don't have to ignore each other
就回避对方
just 'cause we're not in a classroom.
对不起 我只是
Yes, I'm sorry, I'm-I'm just a...
有点紧张 你怎么样
little uptight. How are you doing?
你意思是自从那晚
You mean since the other night
我在你家跟你倾诉我的悲惨人生吗
when I puked up my sad life all over your apartment?
不瞒你说 我有点尴尬
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed, I won't lie.
不用这样 这没什么
No, no, I-it's okay.
我... 我很开心你能跟我分享
I... I'm glad you did.
就是 我以前没怎么跟别人聊过我妈妈
It's just, I've never really talked about my mom before.
没有像那晚那样过
Okay? Not like that.
这是个突破 凯拉
It's a big deal, Kayla.
你是可以慢慢放下的
You're allowed to not be over it.
-是啊 -我 我不得不说
- Yeah. - I-I do have to say
那对我来说也很好
it was good for me, too.
那场谈话让...
It allowed...
让我们重新设定和定义我们之间的界限
allowed us to reset and redefine the boundary of you and me.
对 你是老师 我是学生
Uh, yeah: you teacher, me student.
真聪明 就是这样
Quick learner, yes.
代课老师可做不长呀
Um, a substitute teacher isn't permanent.
是的 我意识到了
Yeah, I am aware of that,
但我希望能拿到长♥期♥的岗位
but I would like to land a permanent job.
所以你要留下来 当个教书匠咯
So you're all in. Teaching's your thing.
这话听着有点刺耳啊
She says with disdain.
我可没那意思
I didn't mean it like that.
好吧 我妈妈也会同意你说的
Nah, it's all right. My mother would agree.
英雄所见略同 教书就是个无聊工作
Well, she's right. It's a shit job.
薪水不高 简直没前途也没钱途
Pays bad. Total loser career.
是 但做老师我就有时间写作了 所以
Yes. Yes, but it allows me to write, so...
作家啊 那就有不同说法了
Oh, a writer! See, that works.
更性感地挨饿
Much sexier way to starve.
-够了 -干吗
- Stop. - What?
-别调情了 -我没有
- Flirting. - I'm not.
-你 -你就是想太多了
- You... - No, you're reading into it.
我就是有什么说什么 我本性如此
I'm just being me. I come this way.
好了 听着 你现在往回走
Okay, now, listen, you need to go that way.
我很高兴你没什么事
I'm glad you're doing okay.
我们课堂上见
I will see you in class.
再见 教书匠
Later, loser.
这手势 就像...
This was, like...
科琳服装店
你来了 我很开心
Oh, you showed up. I'm impressed.
我手♥机♥可在你手上
You have my phone.
这店很棒啊
Okay, this is way cool.
很有吉普赛和波希米亚的风格
Very gypsy bohemian.
别给我贴标签 我讨厌这些标签
Oh, don't label me. I hate labels.
在我看来 这是永恒经典
I think of it as... timeless chic.
这不也是标签吗
I'm pretty sure that's a label.
来吧 我带你逛逛这家店
Come on. I'll give you the tour.
我们是一家租借服装的店
We're a costume rental house.
有百老汇的戏服 也有不是百老汇的
We do Broadway and off Broadway.
有适合电影的服装 也有电视剧的
We do film, we do television.
但我们的衣食父母 都是网上联♥系♥的
But our bread and butter, that's all online.
你是这家店的老板娘吗
Wow. This place is all yours?
没错 我和你祖父一起买♥♥下来的
Yeah. Your grandfather and I bought it together.
爸说你舞蹈事业失败了 才开的这家店
Dad said you opened this place when your dancing career failed.
你♥爸♥知道个屁
Your dad doesn't know shit.
我是因为怀孕才不跳舞的
I quit dancing because I got knocked up.
和我父母差不多啊
It's like my parents.
你♥爸♥爸告诉你的吗
Your dad told you that?
在他们的一次吵架中无意听到的
I overhead it in one of their fights.
他们以前经常吵架吗
Did they fight often?
有时还吵得很凶
Got pretty bad sometimes.
我爸那刻板的脾气 你知道吧
My, uh, my dad can be pretty uptight. You know?
你肯定知道 你把他养大的
Well, of course you do. You raised him.
那脾气可不是随我的
Oh, that uptight has nothing to do with me.
他那急性子 之类的
His short temper, all of that,
那些特征 都是学了你祖父
those traits, they came from your grandfather.
我刚好相反 脾气好极了
I, on the other hand, am perfect.
他当年真帅啊
He was a real hottie.
对吧
He was, wasn't he?
爸爸说祖父是因为心脏病去世的
Dad said he died of a heart attack.
嗯
Yeah.
天啊 那可是
Oh, God, that was...
那是十年前的一月份
that was ten years ago this January.
现在还会伤心吗
Does it still hurt?
有时吧 当你遇到难过的日子或瞬间
Well, sometimes, when you have a... a sad day or a moment.
好了 我要安排你工作了
Anyway, I'm gonna put you to work.
我要去趟联邦快递公♥司♥
Oh, I have got to go to FedEx,
我已经把店里的电♥话♥呼叫转移到我手♥机♥了
and I have forwarded all the calls here to my cell.
什么 你要留我一个人在这里吗
What, you're just gonna leave me here alone?
尽管不理智
Against all reason...
我相信你
...I'm trusting you.
如果来客人了怎么办
What... what if a-a customer comes in?
今天比较清闲
Oh, it's a slow day today.
但如果你需要我 给我打电♥话♥ 就隔一条街
But if you need me, call me. I'm a block away.
你不能再去那了
You can't go back there.
我已经很强调了
I cannot stress that enough.
如果这人能带我找到其他人呢
What if this guy leads me to the others?
我得找到杀死贝丝的人
I have to find the man who killed Beth.
这是我欠她的
I owe her that.
然后呢
And then what?
-我知道你很愤怒 -不
- Look, I know you're angry. - No.
这世界
The world...
很愤怒
is angry.
有太多的仇恨和愤怒
So much hate and rage.
贝丝看到了这些
Beth saw that.
但是我没有
But I couldn't.
我不想看见
I didn't want to.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不能这么对自己
You can't take this on yourself.
如果是艾比呢
What if it was Abby?
如果她没死在车祸里
What if she hadn't died in a car accident?
如果是有人开枪打死了她呢
What if someone had shot her point-blank?
这不公平
That's not fair.
公平
Fair?
上一次这个词有意义是什么时候
When was the last time that word meant anything?
你得
You need...
让警♥察♥来处理
to let the police handle this.
对
Yeah.
对 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
科琳
Colleen?
是谁
Hello?
科琳
Colleen?
科琳
Colleen?
是我 是我 是我
It's me, it's me, it's me, it's me.
好疼啊
Ow, that really hurt.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
你太紧张了
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表