剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
对不起把你扯下水
I'm sorry I brought you into this mess.
这是我想做的 我自己的选择
I do what I want. I make my own choices.
我不想我们这样
This isn't what I wanted for us,
这不是我要的
for me.
我一直想过另一种生活
I had a whole 'nother life in mind.
什么生活
What's that?
你真的想知道
You really want to know?
参加纳斯卡 我想成为一名赛车手
NASCAR. I wanted to be a racer.
纳斯卡车赛 美国流行的汽车赛事
我认真的 我小时候
I'm serious. You know, when I was kid,
想成为杰夫·乔登
I wanted to be Jeff Gordon.
美国前职业赛车手
他是什么大人物吗
Was he some sort of big deal?
他是个大人物吗 你想什么呢
Is he some kind of a big deal? What do you think?
他当然是赛车界的大人物
Of course he's a big deal in the racing world.
我怎么不知道你这个想法
How come I didn't know about this?
这太愚蠢了
Ah, it's stupid.
现在已经太迟了
It's too late for that now.
也许你还有别的梦想
Maybe there's another dream out there for you.
去他的梦想
Fuck dreaming.
我做了一件错事
I do one wrong thing,
导致了另一件错事
leads to another wrong thing.
然后你懂的 就会陷入一堆麻烦里
Next thing you know, you're stuck in a bunch of wrongs,
你想找一条简单的出路
you're looking for an easy way out.
但是没有事情是容易的
Except nothing's easy.
虽然这应该不难
It should be.
对某些人来说也许是这样
Maybe it is for some people.
对我却不是
Not for me.
我只希望一件事
I just wish one thing
可以容易点
could be easy.
去佛罗里达吧
Florida will be.
事情会更简单更容易 宝贝
Easier and better, babe,
你会看明白的
you'll see.
希望如此
I hope so.
我要走了 我得收拾行李
I'm gonna go. I got to pack.
你也是
And so do you.
我拿到东西后
After I get my stuff, I, uh,
我要去酒吧拿我的工资
I'm gonna stop by the club, pick up my paycheck.
我想我们应该
And I think we should, uh,
晚点走 免得堵车
leave late, miss traffic, yeah?
你在听吗
You listening?
宝贝
Babe?
是的 听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
像高尔夫球手和苏格兰威士忌生的同性恋孩子
Like a golfer and a glass of scotch gave birth to a gay baby.
我可以接受这个形容
I could live with that.
你会在波多黎各很受欢迎
You'll be a hit in Puerto Rico.
那里还有更多 如果你想翻翻看的话
Oh, there's more. I have a whole bag of Richard's stuff
我拿了一袋子理查德的东西
if you want to go through it.
-是理查德吗 -他回来早了
- Is that Richard? - He's early.
汉娜
Hannah.
那是谁
Who is that?
-玛德琳 -妈妈
- Madeline. - Mom.
怎么了
What is it?
别应门
Don't answer that.
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please.
好吧 跟我来
All right. Come with me.
待在这
Stay here.
保持安静
Be quiet.
我会处理这件事
I'll handle this.
温斯顿夫人吗
Mrs. Winston?
-是我 -我是埃雷拉警探
- Yes. - I'm Detective Herrera,
纽约警局的
with NYPD.
这是我的搭档 格兰特警探
My partner, Detective Grant.
纽约
New York?
你们大老远的跑到这来 有什么需要我帮助吗
You're quite a ways from home. How can I help you?
我们需要和您儿子加布里埃尔谈谈
We need to speak with your son, Gabriel.
希望您可能知道他在哪里
We're hoping you might know where he is.
我已经很多年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
那你女儿汉娜呢
What about your daughter, Hannah?
更久没见了
Even longer.
夫人 您介意我们进去说话吗
Ma'am, do you mind if we talk inside?
当然不
Of course.
请进
Please come in.
所以我的孩子们
So, what have my children
现在究竟又卷进了什么事里
gotten themselves wrapped up in now?
这件事非常敏感
It's a pretty sensitive matter.
如果你们想我帮忙的话
Well, if you want me to help...
我们在调查一件几天前发生在
We're investigating a murder that occurred
您儿子公♥寓♥里的谋杀案
at your son's apartment a few days ago.
-什么 -死的是加布里埃尔的室友
- What? - Gabriel's roommate.
他被人捅伤并折磨过
He was found stabbed and tortured.
加布里埃尔没有了踪迹
There's been no sign of Gabriel.
你们觉得他
And you think he...
重要的是找到他
It's important that we find him.
和他的姐姐 汉娜
And his sister, Hannah.
我们认为这跟她也有关系
We believe she's involved as well.
你能告诉我们
Can you give us any information about
-你的孩子在哪里吗 -你听得见吗
- where your children are? - Can you hear?
现在并不是保护他们的时候
Now is not the time to protect them.
协助和教唆逃犯是严重的罪行 温斯顿夫人
Aiding and abetting is a serious offense, Mrs. Winston.
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are.
我想我们都知道你在说谎
I think we all know you're lying.
你错了 我没有
You're wrong. I don't.
最后一次 温斯顿夫人
For the last time, Mrs. Winston.
我什么都听不见
I don't hear anything.
我也是
Me neither.
他们可能离开了
Maybe they left.
妈妈 天哪
Mom. Oh, my God.
-没事的 -他们走了吗
- It's okay. - Have they gone?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你刚才说没事了的
You just said it was okay.
会没事的 但现在
And it's going to be, but right now,
你们俩要和这两位警探
you two need to go back to New York
回纽约去
with these detectives.
这对你们和所有人都是最好的
This is what's best for you and everyone.
我决不能牵涉谋杀
I can't be part of murder.
我不能这样对理查德
I can't do that to Richard.
我们没有杀任何人
We didn't murder anybody.
那你们更应该和这些人走
Then you have to go with these people
把事情纠正过来
and make things right.
-你们俩都跟我们回去吧 -但是
- Why don't you both come with us? - But...
盖布 她不值得你这样
Gabe, she's not worth it.
我们必须带你们回纽约
We have to take you back to New York.
你们的东西呢
Where are your things?
他们的包在楼上 我带你们去
Their bags are upstairs. I'll show you.
这些太惊艳了
These are amazing.
这只是我在课上随手涂鸦的
They're just doodles from class.
在你应该认真学习的时候
Oh, so when you're supposed to be paying attention?
可能吧
Maybe.
你真是个艺术家
You're a real artist.
我妈妈 她才是真正的艺术家
My mom, she was a real artist.
你一定遗传了她的天赋
You must have her talent.
这是你想从事的吗 你想去美术学校吗
Is that what you want to do? You want to go to art school?
可能吧
Maybe.
去巴黎
Yeah, in-in Paris.
或者有异国情调的地方
Or somewhere exotic.
听起来不错
Sounds good. Hmm.
你在国外学习
You studying abroad.
我可以写小说
I could write my novel.
我们可以私奔
We could run away.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表