剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Hands off. Hands off.Hey! Hey!
怎么了 到底怎么了
What the hell is going on here? What's going on here?
想让大家都知道吗 代课老师
Want to tell everybody, Mr. Substitute Teacher?
伊森
Ethan.
-你也打架了吗 那就去教室 -去吧
- Are you part of this? Then get to class. - Go, go, go.
-我能搞定 -别 我来 尼克
- I can handle this, okay. - No, I got this, Nick.
都回♥教♥室 没什么好看的
Break it up. There's nothing to see here.
走吧
Let's go.
校长办公室 你知道怎么去 伊森
Principal's office. You know the way, Ethan.
走
Come on.
-如果你需要什么 我能... -好 谢了
- If you need anything, I can... - Yeah, thanks.
拜托你告诉我这和我们俩的事无关
Please tell me that had nothing to do with us.
对不起 尼克
I'm-I'm sorry, Nick.
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
靠
Fuck.
我没想到还能在这见到你
I didn't think I'd see you back here.
我没什么选择
My options are limited.
你或者比利
You or Billy.
两个人都是混♥蛋♥
One's a dick and the other one's a dick.
我不想和你吵架 盖布
I... I don't want to fight with you, Gabe.
我知道 我知道
I-I know. I know.
我很抱歉之前态度不好
And, um, I'm sorry for being such a bitch earlier.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
那是什么
What is that?
我粗略数了一下有两百万
My first count was $2 million.
现在还不算迟 你可以把这些还回去
It's not too late. You can still take that back.
听我说完
Hear me out.
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah. Hannah.
这钱不是我们的
The money isn't ours.
我知道
I know.
是丹·西蒙斯的
It belongs to Dan Simmons,
但这混账前科犯已经死了
a piece of shit ex-con, who is now dead.
这不是丹的钱 你知道的
It's not Dan's money, you know that.
-是其他坏人的 -他们会想要回去
- More bad people. - Who will want it back.
所以我们得离开这里
That's why we need to leave the city.
不不
No. No.
你怎么知道这笔钱不是我们命中注定要找到的呢
How do you know we weren't supposed to find this money?
也许终于轮到我们交好运了
Maybe it's finally our turn.
这个世界终于给予我们一些回报了
The world finally giving something back to us.
事情不是那样的
It doesn't work that way.
是时候让我们走运了
Well, it's time it should.
我们这辈子
We have been starving
都在挨饿 你也知道
our whole lives, and you know it.
你六岁时妈妈抛弃了我们
You are six years old when Mom abandons us.
爸爸因为谁也没听说过的罕见癌症去世了
Dad dies of some fucking rare cancer no one's ever heard of.
我们就把这钱
Let's take the money as a gift
当作我们所受的所有苦的回报
for every bad thing that's ever happened.
然后远走高飞
And go.
去哪
Where?
哪里都行
Wherever we want.
我们亲笔书写自己的故事
We write our own story.
我们拿上东西就走人吧
Let's just pack up and go.
谁在乎
Who the fuck cares?
这不是你 汉娜
This isn't you, Hannah.
那你就错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
你不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what I've been through.
这个
This...
正是我的作风
is very much me.
我要把钱留下
I'm keeping the money.
行
Fine.
那我来送回去
I'll take it back myself.
不可能
Not happening.
你来真的
Are you for real?
去你的
Fuck this.
墙壁的颜色太...
The wall color in here is...
单调乏味
so drab.
我是说
I mean, I...
我都不记得这颜色的名字了
I've even forgotten what the name of it was.
对了 叫抑郁灰
Oh, "Depressive gray."
九十年代的时候我好喜欢
Oh, I loved it in the '90s,
但现在看只觉得抑郁
but now it's just depressing.
本来我打算重刷 但是
I was gonna have it painted, but...
不如你自己来吧
why don't you do it?
你想让我重刷我的房♥间
You want me to paint my room?
尽情发挥 我很...
Have at it. I'd, uh...
好奇你会画出什么来
be interested to see what you come up with.
尼克
有消息吗 我快疯了
是啊 我也是
我不太想这么问 但我能出去一会吗
You know, I hate to ask, but can I take off for a few?
-得去见个朋友 -朋友
- I have to see a friend. - A friend?
这朋友是哪认识的
Where does this friend come from?
学校交的新朋友
A new friend from school.
你知道自己还没对这个朋友用过代词吧
You do realize that you haven't used a pronoun for this friend.
因为无论性别 朋友就是朋友
Because a friend is a friend regardless of gender.
如果不是要紧事我也不会问了
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
我大可以偷偷溜出去
I could just sneak off if you want.
那你为什么还来问我
Why didn't you?
因为虽然不理智 我相信你
Because against all reason, I'm trusting you.
你有两个小时
You've got two hours.
现在开始计时
The clock starts now.
-你来干什么 -我来看看你
- What are you doing here? - I came to check on you.
确定你没事
Make sure you're okay.
你可以打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥就行
You could have just called or texted.
我能进来一下吗
Can I come in for a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
我...我只是想解释
I just... I wanted to explain.
雷妮嘴巴很大 她告诉了伊森
Laney has this big fucking mouth, and she told Ethan and...
我不需要听细节
I-I don't need the play-by-play.
我到底是不是有麻烦了
Am I in trouble or not?
我觉得你没事
I think you're good.
你觉得 你...怎么回事
You think? You... What-what happened?
没什么 好吗 伊森被停学了
Nothing. Okay? Ethan got suspended,
但他没说什么关于我们的事
but he didn't say anything about us.
-你确定吗 -雷妮和伊森
- Are you sure? - Look, Laney and Ethan,
他们之间的关系很奇怪
they have this weird relationship.
他们会互相攻击
Okay? They go at each other,
寻求刺♥激♥ 我...他们不会说出去的
they get off on it. I... They're not gonna tell.
我们的秘密很安全
Okay? Our secret's safe.
谢谢你来告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
你是真的很生气
You're really pissed.
我没有对你生气
Yeah, um, I'm not pissed at you.
我是在气我自己
I'm mad at myself.
我们的这一切...
This, us, it's...
我不是这样的
It isn't me.
我不是这样会和你一起的人
It's not in my DNA to do this with you.
我明白
I-I get that.
我只想好好教书 仅此而已
I just want to teach. That's it.
这我就不明白了
See, I don't get that.
你也是 你也不需要这一切
It's you, too. You don't need this.
你要应付的事够多了
You got enough to deal with.
只是...我只想和你说话
It's just... you're the only person that I want to talk to.
我只能和你说话
That I can talk to.
你这样说不公平
You're not playing fair.
是的
No.
但这是实话
But it's true.
不要
Don't.
不要怎样
Don't what?
冒险
Tempt fate.
这样不对
This is wrong.
我知道
I know.
但我不在乎
I just don't care.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表