剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy?
我是真的要走了 你...
You know, I'm serious about leaving, so you...
-他死了 汉娜 他死了 -什么
- He's dead, Hannah! He's dead. - Wh-What?
比利死了 比利死了
Billy's dead. Billy is dead.
有人去过了
Some-someone got in there.
有人杀了他 折磨他 上帝啊
Someone killed him, tortured him. Jesus Christ.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我看到他了 他浑身是血
I saw him. He was covered in blood!
比利知道你住在哪里 汉娜
Billy knows where you live, Hannah.
-你得赶紧离开那里 -该死 该死
- You need to get out of there. - Shit. Shit.
该死
Shit!
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
去皇后区
Go to Queens.
坐B线去富尔顿街
Take the B to Fulton Street.
我们得把钱还回去
We need to give back the money.
富尔顿街出口 等我
Fulton Street exit. Wait for me.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
-我不知道你在说什么 -别骗我
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Don't lie to me
我也不会骗你
and I won't lie to you.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
我把钱给你 然后呢
I-I give you the money, and then what?
我会离开
I leave.
我会怎么样
What happens to me?
钱 汉娜
The money, Hannah.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
右边最里面上面的架子
Top shelf, far right.
不要 拜托不要
Please, please don't.
钱在床上
The-the money's on the bed.
求你了
Please.
天啊
Oh, my God...
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表