剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
我可没撇下你
I didn't leave you.
对 可你任由丹躺在地上
No, but you left Dan on the floor,
死了 跟我一样
dead, just like I did.
你可不比我强
You're no better than me.
-你只是比我慢 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You're just slower. - Fuck you.
没人在意 拜托
Nobody cares. Come on.
我们没有罪 那只是
We're in the clear. It was...
一次大意外
one big accident.
别想了
Let it go.
我会回来取我剩下的东西
I'll be back for the rest of my things.
你♥他♥妈♥爱咋样就咋样吧
What-the-fuck-ever.
有一次在卡茨基尔 记得吗
There was that time in the Catskills, remember?
贝丝说服我们去裸泳
Beth convinced us to go skinny-dipping.
我到现在都不知道她怎么让我们进到冰冷的水里的
How she got us in that freezing water, I still don't know.
贝丝 她能迷住任何人
Beth-- she could charm anyone.
甚至是来的那个警♥察♥
Even the cop that showed up.
是啊 那警官走的时候
Yeah. By the time the officer left,
已经撕掉了传票 还向贝丝征求
he had ripped up the citation and was asking Beth for tips
解决冲突的小窍门
on conflict resolution.
你父母看起来精神不错
Your parents looked great.
我很久没见他们了
I haven't seen them in so long.
自从他们搬去丹佛就没见过了
Not since they moved to Denver.
我明早会送他们去机场
I'm gonna take them to the airport in the morning.
我去进行了声音指认
I went in for a voice lineup.
我认出了其中一只猪
I identified one of the pigs.
那现在只需坐等他们找出另外两只了
So it's only a matter of time before they find the other two.
不 那家伙有不在场证明
No. Guy had an alibi.
他们说我认错了
They said I was wrong.
他们核实过他的不在场证明吗
Did they check out his alibi?
他们说核实了
So they say.
他们会找到凶手的 他们总能找到
They'll find the guys. They always find them.
全美的谋杀破案率只有62%
Only 62% of all murder cases in the United States are solved.
纽约城只有31%
Only 31% in New York City.
你饿吗
You hungry?
要不要吃点东西
Need something to eat?
是啊 我们可以给你装一盘
Yeah, we can make you a plate.
吃的
Food?
那是所谓的解决办法吗
Is that the answer?
不 妈的 我不饿
No. No, goddamn it, I'm not hungry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起 只是
Sorry, it's just...
今天太漫长了
been a very long day.
谢谢你们大家过来
Thank you all for coming.
真的感谢 但我觉得
Really. But I-I think
我想自己待一会
I'd like to be alone for a little while.
当然 好的
Yeah. Of course.
我们会帮你收拾一下的
We'll help you clean up a little bit.
听着...
The, um...
餐厅有可靠的人负责
the restaurant's in good hands.
你要是还需要什么
You need anything else...
我找到他了
I found him.
谁
Who?
那个人
The guy.
戴猪头面具的人
The pig.
声音指认过后
After the lineup,
我跟踪他去了他工作的地方
I followed him to his job.
发现了他在皇后区的拖车
To his trailer in Queens.
我知道他住在哪了
I know where he lives.
话说 那天晚上
So, about the other night--
你那样丢下我们可太不地道了
very lame of you, bailing on us like that.
气氛刚刚才炒热起来
Things were just getting interesting.
好吧 我知道你和雷妮找到了方法
Yeah, well, I'm sure you and Laney found a way
给自己找乐子
to keep yourselves entertained.
是的 可我整个过程都在想你
Yeah, but I was thinking about you the entire time.
这话听着一点也不变♥态♥
Because that's not creepy.
说真的 当时刚有了种三人行的氛围
Seriously. Things were just getting three-way steamy
然后你就撤了
and you take off?
你们奥克兰的小妞都酷到都不回信息的吗
So, you Oakland chicks too cool to answer your texts?
不是这样的 我爸因为咱们的小即兴
No, it's not like that. My dad lost his shit
被气疯了 把我的手♥机♥给没收了
because of our little impromptu and took my phone.
这种惩罚方式也太老套了吧
That is such an antiquated form of punishment.
-手♥机♥是生活必需品啊 -呼吸机
- Your phone is a necessity. - A breathing apparatus.
手的衍生物 第六指
An extension of your hand. A sixth finger.
我放学后要去工作了
Yeah, I have to work after school now.
哪儿啊
Where?
我奶奶有个服装店
My grandmother owns a costume shop.
这女人是谁啊 她凭什么反对泡泡爱
Who is this woman and what does she have against Jacuzzi sex?
你省省行吗
Do you mind?
怎么了
What?
凯拉也参加了啊 忘了吗
Kayla was there, too, remember?
至少是参与了一部分吧
For some of it, anyway.
我们来这干什么
Why are we here?
西蒙斯的尸体在哈德逊河里被发现后
I haven't heard anything.
我没听说还有更进一步的消息
Not since they found Simmons' body in the Hudson.
我一直在看新闻
I've been watching the news,
看警♥察♥公众号♥
reading the police blogs.
那这不是好事吗
That's a good thing, though, isn't it?
难道你不觉得怪吗
Doesn't it bug you?
我们走了以后 有人去了那房♥间还搬走了尸体
Someone came to that room after we left and moved his body.
如果这说明一切结束了 那我们还操什么心
But if it means that it's over, then why should we care?
丹·西蒙斯的手♥机♥ 我想开机
Dan Simmons' cell phone. I want to turn it on.
你不是说过不能开吗 会有人跟踪到它
You said we couldn't, that someone could trace it.
我想知道是谁搬走了尸体 为了什么
I want to know who moved his body and why.
可能被锁了
Probably be locked.
这是个一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner phone.
你好
2个新语♥音♥留言 4条新短♥信♥
收件箱
我在这
你在哪儿
到底在搞什么
如果你敢耍我
4 致电发信人
呼叫中...
未知联♥系♥人
汉娜 你干什么
Jesus, Hannah, what are you doing?
挂了
Hang up.
喂
Hello.
别废话了
Okay, let's cut the shit.
我知道丹死了
I know about Dan.
你是谁
Who is this?
好吧 咱们重新开始
Yeah, okay, let's start again.
我才不管丹怎么样了
I don't give a shit about Dan.
我只要回他欠我的
I just want what's owed me.
不管你是谁 你给我听好了
So whoever this is, just so we're clear,
我可不是好惹的
I am not someone to be fucked with!
你感觉好点了吗 刚才简直是疯了
You feel better now? 'Cause that was fucking crazy.
他说丹欠他东西
He said he was owed.
我在丹的钱包里找到了这个
I found this... in Dan's wallet.
是什么
What is it?
你看见上面的标志和号♥码了吗
You see the emblem and number on it?
我查了一下
I looked it up.
是个仓库
It's a storage place.
不行 连想都别想
Oh, hell no. Don't even think about it.
为什么不
Why not?
我们有钥匙
We have the key.
是 可是他 他们等等 可能知道这个
Yeah and he, they, whoever, they probably know that.
也许设好了埋伏
It could be a setup.
如果不是呢
And what if it's not?
这个可能给我们一些筹码
This could be leverage.
让我们能保护自己
A way for us to protect ourselves.
也可能让我们送命 你到底是怎么回事
Or get ourselves killed. What is wrong with you?
难道你不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
我们得知道我们是在跟什么人打交道
We need to know what we're dealing with here.
不 我只想这一切赶紧过去
No. I-I just want this to go away.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表