剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
亲爱的 你受伤了
Well, honey, you're hurt.
会没事的 不过我确实需要给人打电♥话♥
I'll be okay, but I do need to call someone.
我能借用一下您的手♥机♥吗
Is it okay if I use your phone?
当然 我去拿
Of course. Let me get it.
就在那边
It's right here.
给 喝点水
Here, have some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello.
汉娜 是我
Hannah, it's me.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在大路旁的休息站
Uh, I'm in a rest stop off the main road.
甜蜜谷野餐区
Uh, the Sweet Valley Canyon Picnic Area.
17号♥出口 亲爱的
Exit 17, hon.
17号♥出口
Exit 17.
-我来了 -汉娜
- I'm coming. - And Han...
你信♥号♥♥不好
You're breaking up.
有人要来接你了吗
Someone coming to get you?
是的 我姐姐
Yeah, yeah, my sister.
我觉得
I think there...
有些不对劲
Something's wrong.
亲爱的 没事 在她来之前
Dear, it's okay. Here, why don't you rest
先休息一下
until she gets here?
但是我感觉
But I feel...
别抵抗
Don't fight it.
睡吧
Just sleep now.
帮我把他搬进去
Help me get him in the back.
他姐姐在路上
The sister's on her way.
这次别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up this time.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
你怎么知道你会发现什么
How do you know you'll find anything?
我需要知道真♥相♥ 雷妮
I need to know the truth, Laney.
他一回来就打我电♥话♥
Call me the second he comes back here.
会的 你要小心
I will. Be careful.
凯拉
怎么了
What's up?
这东西不管用 我打不开门
It's not working. I can't get his door open.
向右扭 就能感觉到撞匙碰到东西了
Wiggle it to the right, you'll feel the bump key catch.
-我在尝试 -碰到东西后 使劲拍一下
- I'm doing that. - And when it catches, tap hard once.
-怎么样了 -我在尝试
- Hello? What's going on? - I'm trying.
妹子 你不擅长这种活 还是该乖乖上学
Girl, this is not your future, you need to stay in school.
说得太对了 等下
Yeah. No shit. Wait.
打开了 我进来了
It opened. I'm in.
-尼克在哪 -你还有一些时间
- Where is Nick? - You've got some time.
-他在喝咖啡 -好
- He's getting coffee. - Okay.
他往回走的时候通知我
Call me when he starts back.
萨武勒餐厅
我晚上要出门
I'm just heading out for the night.
就是想来问问你有没有乔丹的消息
I wanted to check in and see if you'd heard from Jordan.
还没有
No, not yet.
我们不能放弃
Well... we don't give up.
对 我们不能放弃
No, we don't.
今天的事 还是要再说声谢谢
Thank you again... for today.
除了约会 就这个最有意思了
You know, it was the next best thing to a date.
是啊
Yeah.
你还真害羞
You really are shy.
一提到约会和...
I'm a little out of practice
女人
when it comes to... dating and...
感觉有点陌生
women.
卡特里娜 找个时间一起出去吧
Katrina, would you like to go out sometime?
我想想
Hmm, let me think...
好 什么时候
Yes. When?
-这应该是约会之后的事了吧 -是的
- That was supposed to come after the date, right? - Yeah.
我把顺序都搞乱了 我会努力的
I got this all wrong. I'll work on it.
我很乐意帮你
I'm happy to help.
可算打来了
It's about fucking time.
按我说的做
Here's the deal.
十点 到杰弗逊路边的仓库
You meet me with the third pig at 10:00
和第三头猪一起来
at the warehouse off of Jefferson.
我怎么确定谢莉是安全的
How-how do I know that Shelley's okay?
出现就行
Show up.
这个烂人 他真的气急败坏了
This fucking guy, he really went off the deep end.
对不起 把你也牵扯进来了
I'm sorry I had to get you involved.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
你是该联♥系♥我
You did, reaching out.
谢谢你帮我
I appreciate you having my back.
我今晚要干掉他
I'm gonna take this guy out tonight.
你没问题吧
You all right with that?
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我只是想把谢莉救回来
I just want to get Shelley back.
盖布
Gabe?
钱在哪
Where's the money?
盖布在哪
Where's Gabe?
你现在不用担心他
You don't have to worry about him right now.
认真的吗
Really?
你抓到她了吗
Did you get her?
他倒是想
He tried to.
我弟弟在哪
Where is my brother?
先给钱
The money for your brother.
如果你伤害了他...
If you hurt him...
汉娜 回家去
Go home, Hannah.
我会联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
我们在哪
Where are we?
一个不会被打扰的地方
Somewhere we won't be disturbed.
我们好像来早了
Looks like we're early.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
那个手提箱是怎么回事
What was with the suitcase?
什么
The what?
你的手提箱
Your suitcase.
你要去哪里
Where were you going?
我是要离开
I was leaving.
为什么
Why?
我放弃他了
I gave up on him.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我爱他 但是米其不会变成
I love him, but Mitch is never gonna be
我希望他变成的样子 我不得不接受
the man I want him to be, and I finally had to accept
我嫁的人有坏的一面
I married half a good guy.
他对你做了什么
What'd he do to you?
你的丈夫
Your husband...
他的弟弟
his brother...
还有某个神秘的
and some mysterious...
第三个混♥蛋♥
third fucktard...
毁了我的人生
destroyed my life.
不要乱动
Stay where you are.
把手举起来让我看到
Put your hands up where I can see them.
你不用...
You don't... Hey, hey, hey.
你不用拿枪指着她的脑袋
You don't gotta have the gun to her head.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他会来的
He'll be here.
如果你敢骗我
If you fucking lie to me...
-别伤害她 -他在哪里
- Take it easy with her. - Where is he?!
你要找的人应该是我吧
I believe I'm the man you're looking for.
放下你的枪 不然我会杀了她
Put your gun down. I'll kill her.
真的吗 你知道第一次杀人
Really? Do you know how hard it is to kill somebody
有多难吗
for the first time?
我会下手的 把枪放下
I will do it! Put your gun down!
不要...
Please...
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表