剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story:
警♥察♥都是废物
The police are useless.
-我找到他了 -谁
- I found him. - Who?
我跟踪发现他在皇后区的拖车
I followed him to his trailer in Queens.
我找到了他的猪面具
I found his pig mask.
我去跟他的女友核实了他不在现场
I confirmed his alibi with his girlfriend.
他在说谎 她也是
He's lying, and so is she.
把杀死我
Give me the name
未婚妻那个人的名字告诉我
of the guy who killed my fiancée.
我找到了这个 两百万
I found this. $2 million.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
我们得上路了
We need to hit the road.
盖布 汉娜
Gabe. Hannah.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-该走了 -至少
- Time to go. - Oh, at the very least,
我应该得到一个友好的晚安吻吧
I deserve a friendly kiss good night.
放开她
Get off her!
拜托了
Please!
我在想现在的老师
Wonder what happens to a teacher
如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场
who sleeps with their students.
这可是公然滥用权力
Such a flagrant abuse of power.
乔丹
Jordan?
该起来了
Time to get up.
乔丹
Jordan?
贝丝
Beth?
不
No.
贝丝
Beth?
来
Here.
我来吧
Let me.
但...怎么会
But... how?
黑色童话 第一季第五集
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla?
拜托 凯拉
Come on, Kayla.
马上
Uh, just a minute.
凯拉
Kayla.
-请给点隐私 -我敲门了
- Privacy, please. - I knocked.
我也说马上了
I answered.
你起来多久了
How long you been up?
有一阵了
A while.
你在里面做什么呢
What have you been doing in there?
在画画吗
Are you painting?
嗯 没事的
Yeah, don't worry about it.
我不是来吵架的
I'm not here to fight you.
我就说声我在做早餐
I just wanted you to know I'm making breakfast.
好
Cool.
我马上下去
I'll be down in a few.
伊森 我是沙利文老师 我们得谈谈 真不好笑 打给我 我需要马上跟你谈谈
我们什么时候能谈谈
滚
该死
Fuck!
商店这周很忙
Been a crazy week at the shop.
是吗
Yeah?
凯拉怎么样
How's Kayla been doing?
挺好的
Uh, fine.
我做了早餐
Hey, I made breakfast.
我迟到了
I'm late.
你有时间的 已经做好了
No, you have time. It's already made.
来坐下
Come, sit.
我做了煎蛋饼
I made omelets.
有什么我不知道的事吗
Something going on I don't know about?
凯拉
Kayla?
问她
Ask her.
我没事
I'm good.
那好吧
Okay, then.
别忘了今晚去餐馆吃晚饭 8点
Don't forget dinner tonight at the restaurant, 8:00.
对了
Oh, right.
-我去不了 -我也不行
- I can't make it. - No, that's not gonna work for me.
怎么回事啊
What is going on here?
我们可以改日再去
We can go another night.
为什么
Why is that?
因为两晚前 我溜了出去
Because two nights ago, I snuck out of the house
直到早上才回来
and didn't come home until morning.
然后昨晚 我们大吵了一架
And then, last night, we got into a big fight
因为有个混♥蛋♥来过
because some aggro asshole came over,
现在她气我害她对你撒了谎
and now she's mad at me because she lied to you about all of it.
差不多是这样吧
Does that about sum it up?
差不多
Pretty much.
混♥蛋♥ 一个男的吗
Asshole? As in a guy?
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这是个好问题 但答案很不好
That's a really good question that has a really bad answer.
你无限期地被禁足了
You're grounded indefinitely.
那好吧 看来今晚晚饭去不了了
Yeah, well, you know, guess I can't make dinner.
不 你今晚得去
No, no, you're coming tonight.
当做惩罚吧
Consider it punishment.
-随便 我走了 -凯拉
- Whatever. I'm out of here. - Hey, Kayla.
我们搬来是为了重新开始
We moved here for a new start.
为了你 你为什么要这样胡闹
For you. Why are you blowing it like this?
别再说我们是为我搬来了
Stop saying that we moved here for me.
这是为了你 一直都是为了你
This is about you. It's always been about you.
你才不在乎我
You don't give a shit about me.
别走 别走 凯拉
D-Don't go. Come on, Kayla.
凯拉 回来
Kayla, come back.
凯拉
Kayla.
谢谢
Thank you.
请用
Please.
-别客气 -谢谢
- Help yourself. - Thank you.
你们都长大了好多
You're both so grown.
自然规律嘛
It happens.
抱歉 我手足无措
I'm sorry, I'm at such a loss, I...
不知道该对你们说什么
I'm not quite sure what to say to you.
汉娜 你的脸是怎么了
Hannah, what happened to your face?
-你管呢 -汉娜
- What the fuck do you care? - Hannah.
我去开门
I'll get it.
是餐饮外包负责任 我要怎么和他们说
It's the caterers. What should I tell them?
等我一会
Give me a minute.
好
Okay.
我们来的不是时候吗
Did we come at a bad time?
不 完全没有
Not... not at all.
你们需要理解这对你们妈妈来说一时间难以接受
You have to understand, this is a-a lot for your mother.
她需要时间接受
She needs time to process.
-我们都是 -那么
- We all do. - So, uh,
你们应该是有麻烦了
I take it you're in some kind of trouble.
没错
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, we are.
我有什么能帮忙的吗
What can I do to help?
...因为检察长的调查进度
...the inspector general for being too slow
过于缓慢
in his investigation...
检察长还没有
and also the fact that the inspector general
实际的公诉权
doesn't actually have prosecutorial power...
这地方看起来一团糟
This place looks like shit.
我爱上你的一个原因之一
One of the reasons I fell for you
是你的整理能力
was your ability to clean in the cracks.
发生了什么 这地方看上去像个猪圈
What happened? This place looks like a pigsty.
你不是真的
You're not really here.
的确不是 但是
No, I'm not, but...
你很清楚
you know that.
我疯了
I'm losing my mind.
...加大对于俄♥罗♥斯♥的调查力度
...ramp up their attack on the Russian investigation...
特朗普总统的回应
你不能再继续看这些了 这也是问题之一
You need to stop watching this shit. It's part of the problem.
你知道吗
You know?
你在干什么
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表