剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
-我找到他了 -谁
- I found him. - Who?
戴猪头面具的人 声音指认过后
The guy, the pig. After the lineup,
我跟踪去了他工作的地方 发现他在皇后区的拖车
I followed him to his job, to his trailer in Queens.
我能出去一会吗
Can I take off for a few?
如果不是要紧事我也不会问了
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
你有两个小时
You've got two hours.
我在想现在的老师
I wonder what happens to a teacher
如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场
who sleeps with their students.
这可是公然滥用权力
Such a flagrant abuse of power.
我们走了以后 有人去了那房♥间还搬走了尸体
Someone came to that room after we left and moved his body.
我在丹的钱包里找到了这个
I found this in Dan's wallet.
你看见上面的标志和号♥码了吗
You see the emblem and number?
是个仓库
It's a storage place.
两百万
$2 million.
我要把钱留下
I'm keeping the money.
比利死了
Billy is dead.
他知道你住在哪里 你得赶紧离开那里
He knows where you live. Need to get out of there.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不该让我睡着的
You weren't supposed to let me fall asleep.
-几点了 -科琳会杀了我的
- What time is it? - Colleen's gonna kill me.
科琳是谁
Who's Colleen?
科琳
两条语♥音♥留言
两通未接来电
打给我 你♥爸♥爸要起床了
凯拉 都早上了 你在哪
希望你那朋友值得
我要去睡了
我累了 不能跟你玩了
报个平安吧
你还说我能信任你呢
不是吧 我还多等了30分钟
我奶奶
My grandmother.
我的另一只鞋呢
Where's my other shoe?
-灰姑娘 -得了
- Cinderella. - Oh, please.
灰姑娘有什么不好
What's wrong with Cinderella?
就从贬低女性的
Well, let's start with the degrading
落难少女刻板印象说起吧
damsel in distress stereotype and go from there.
好吧 你是不喜欢童话了
Wow, okay, no fairy tales for you.
我不相信粉饰太平的彩虹式幸福结局
I don't subscribe to rainbow-wrapped, whitewashed happy endings.
那是迪士尼的资本主义鬼扯
You're talking about that Disney capitalist bullshit.
真正的童话
I mean the real ones, the...
是格林兄弟黑暗暴♥力♥的警世通言
the dark, violent cautionary tales of the Brothers Grimm.
汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生
You know, Hans Christian Andersen.
稍后小测试里会考这个吗
Is that gonna be on a quiz later?
我没复习 昨晚忙来着
I, uh, I didn't get to study. I was a little busy last night.
我什么时候能再见到你
When am I gonna see you again? Hmm?
英语课 3小时后
English class. Three hours.
不是 就你和我
No, no, no. Just me and you.
不是说
Well, what happened to,
"我们不能这么做 会下地狱的吗"
"We can't do this; we're going to hell"?
-你还崩溃来着 -我放弃抵抗了
- That meltdown. - I-I've given up that fight.
但听着
But, listen, we...
我们一定得聪明点
we got to be smart about this.
更小心
More careful.
我们是自己的警世通言
We're our own cautionary tale.
你真逗
Oh. Oh, funny.
我真得走了
I really have to go.
别想多了 好吗
Don't overthink it, okay?
好
Fine.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
凯拉 我要去睡了
希望你那朋友值得
凯拉 都早上了 你在哪
你♥爸♥爸要起床了
打给我
凯拉 凯拉
Kayla? Kayla!
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 凯拉起了吗
Good morning. Is Kayla up?
她睡过头了 还在淋浴
She overslept. She's, uh, still in the shower.
你走吧 我送她
You-you go on. I'll-I'll see her off.
我还有点时间
Oh, I have a few minutes still.
喝咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢 科琳 昨晚很抱歉
Thank you, Colleen. I'm sorry about last night.
我在朋友家 我们聊着天
I was at my friend's, and we got to talking.
-我就忘了时间 -得了吧 别编了
- I lost track of time... - Blah, blah, blah. Stop lying.
我刚在楼下帮你打了掩护
Now, I just saved your ass downstairs,
我可不想养成习惯
which is something that I do not intend on making a habit of.
所以你给我收拾立整 去上学
So you get your shit together and you get to school.
黑色童话 第一季第四集
你是盖布吗
You Gabe?
你是哪位
And you are?
泰瑞 你姐经常提起你
Terry. Heard a lot about you.
很高兴你来了 请进
Well, I'm glad you made it. Come on in.
你姐姐在厨房♥
Your sister's in the kitchen.
天啊 怎么回事
God, what happened?
我让你们单独聊聊
I'll, uh, give you guys a couple minutes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
不管是谁杀了比利 他找到了我
Whoever killed Billy found me.
事情出了岔子
It didn't go so well.
他拿到钱了吗
Did he get the money?
没有
No.
我搞定了他
I got him.
你把他弄死了吗
You killed him?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我没仔细确认
I didn't wait around to find out.
你怎么不直接把钱给他
Why didn't you just give him the money?
不管怎样他都会杀了我 盖布
He was gonna kill me anyway, Gabe.
现在他们只会派更多的人来
They're just gonna send more people.
他们会把我们都杀了
They're gonna kill both of us.
泰瑞会帮我们 他有车
Terry's gonna help us. He's got a car.
去哪 而且泰瑞是他妈从哪冒出来的
And go where? And who the fuck's Terry?!
我们不能逃一辈子 汉娜
We can't just run forever, Hannah.
我在北卡罗来纳州有个朋友 好吗
I got a friend in North Carolina.Okay?
我们在那里会很安全
We'll be safe there.
我可不去北卡罗来纳
I'm not going to North Carolina.
一旦警方发现比利的尸体
Once the police find Billy's body,
他们第一个找的就是你
you'll be the first person they'll be looking for.
你没看到他的惨状
You didn't see him.
他是被虐杀的 汉娜
He was tortured, Hannah.
他被开膛破肚了
He was... cut open.
振作点
Pull it together.
我们得上路了
We need to hit the road.
弗吉尼亚州更近
Virginia's closer.
我们不去弗吉尼亚
We're not going to Virginia.
你怎么会有这种想法
Why would you even suggest that?
因为理查德有钱也有资源
Because Richard has money and resources.
不要考虑理查德了
Richard is not an option.
可他说过如果我们有需要
But he said if we needed anything--
他就像是家人
He's-he's like family...
他才他妈不是家人
He's not our fucking family!
我们没有别的家人 只有彼此
We don't have anyone but each other.
我们要去北卡罗莱纳
We're going to North Carolina.
就这样
Period.
我得打包一些行李
I've got to pack some stuff.
-趴下 快点 -别 别
- Down! Now! - Don't. Don't.
快关了 你♥他♥妈♥想死吗
Turn it off! You want to fucking die?!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 艾迪
What the fuck are you doing, Eddie?!
应该是你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
我敲了几次门
I knocked on the door a few times.
你睡死了 你的门没锁
You were passed out. Your door's unlocked.
该死
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表