剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Yeah.
卡尔拉 卡尔拉
Carla! Carla!
不不不 不该有人死的
No, no, no. No one was supposed to die.
不该有人死的
No one was supposed to die.
那是我的台词
That's my line.
你并不在这
You're not really here.
我当然不在
Of course I'm not.
蒂姆来电
还是不在这
Still not here.
滚
Go away.
这要看你了
That's up to you.
我不过是你内疚的表现而已
I'm simply a manifestation of your own guilt.
你自杀了
You killed yourself.
还杀了卡尔拉
And Carla.
这都怪你 你个疯狂瘾君子
That is all on you, you crazy drug addict.
你不用负任何责是吧
And you're not responsible for any of it.
没有任何责任或担当对吧
No culpability or accountability.
这听起来怎么这么耳熟
That story sounds really familiar.
等等 我也是这样的人
Oh, wait. It's my story.
如果你告诉我谁杀了贝丝
If you had just told me
这些都不会发生
who shot Beth.
是你的内疚导致了卡尔拉的死
It is your guilt that got Carla killed,
你的内疚使你扣下了扳机
your guilt that pulled the trigger.
你说得对 我确实感到内疚
You're right-- I do feel guilty.
贝丝就不该死
Beth was never supposed to die.
那不过是个赚点钱的活
It was just a job to get some money,
让我能成功一回
to get ahead for once in my life.
你是罪有应得
You got what was coming.
你终于说出口了
There it is.
用自以为是的愤怒掩盖你拒绝接受现实
Denial posing as self-righteous anger.
欢迎来到现实世界 乔丹
Welcome to the world, Jordan.
干杯
Drink up.
告诉我第三只猪是谁
Tell me who the third pig is.
你还真是沉迷于以牙还牙啊
You're really hung up on this eye-for-an-eye shit, huh?
如果你找到他了会怎么做
And what happens if you do find him?
我会杀了他
I'll kill him.
我根本就不相信
I didn't buy that for one second.
你还想再试一次吗
You want to try that again?
你杀不了人
You're no killer.
我可以
Yes, I am.
你下不了手
You don't have what it takes to pull the trigger.
真的吗
Really?
我猜你哥哥肯定会开口
I bet your brother's ready to talk.
米其会把你生吞了
Mitch will fucking eat you alive.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
我对童话故事不太熟
You know, I don't know my fairy tales very well,
但是在三只小猪里
but in The Three Piggies...
我觉得狼最后好像死了吧
...I don't think the wolf made it.
凯拉
Kayla.
你昨晚为什么要去我爸爸的餐馆
Why did you go to my dad's restaurant last night?
我过去喝一杯
I went for a drink.
胡扯
Bullshit.
好吧
Okay.
我挺难过
I was upset.
你把我踹了 凯拉
You kicked me to the curb, Kayla.
你说这样做是因为你♥爸♥爸
And... you said it was because of your dad,
所以我想去会会这个家伙
so I wanted to meet the guy.
-为什么 -我想也许我可以帮助
- What the hell? - I thought maybe I could help
你们俩修复关系
patch things up between you two, and...
这样你会更接受我们的关系
you would be in a better place for us.
轮不到你去讲和
It's not your place to play peacemaker.
我最不想做的就是让你难过
The last thing I want to do is make you upset.
我很抱歉 这不是个好主意
I'm-I'm sorry. It was a bad idea.
是很坏的主意
It was a really bad idea.
你还不明白 我们俩之间就不该有关系
Don't you get it? Our whole relationship was a bad idea.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样
Yes, it is.
尼克 你自己也清楚
Nick, you know this.
我了解你需要些空间
I know you need some space right...
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我不会再掺和了 我保证
I won't interfere anymore. I promise.
你离我远点
You need to leave me alone.
我说得再清楚不过了
I can't make that any more clear.
同学们
Okay, class,
请坐下 我们就要开始上课了
take your seats, please, and we'll get started.
同学们 马上坐下
Class, seats, now.
我说了给我坐下
I said sit the fuck down!
凯拉 这是什么情况
Kayla, what was that all about?
所有事都一团糟 雷妮
It's all fucked up, Laney.
出什么事了
What happened?
看着不错
Looking good.
乔丹
Jordan,
我打过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥ 留过言
I've called, texted, left messages.
兄弟 给我回个电♥话♥
Just call me back, man.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我听到了
I overheard.
乔丹都还好吗
Is everything okay with Jordan?
我昨天去看乔丹了
I went to go see Jordan yesterday.
他...
He's, uh...
他的情况...不太好
he's not doing... too well.
-他还在悲痛中呢 -对 可是...
- He's grieving. - Yeah, but...
情况不止这些
it's more than that.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我有点想
Part of me just wants to
再过去一趟看看他
go over there and check on him again,
可我不确定这次他会给我开门吗
but I don't even know if he'll answer the door this time.
我可以跟你一起去
I could go with you.
他没准愿意见我
He might open it for me.
你确定吗
You sure?
给我点时间准备
Give me five.
等下大堂见
I'll meet you in the lobby.
-我来拿吧 -没事
- Let me carry that. - It's all right.
得了吧 大兵妹 给我
Come on, G.I. Jane. Hand it over.
一格信♥号♥♥
One bar.
操
Fuck.
你喊泰瑞来着
You called out for Terry.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
在车里的时候
In the car.
在你醒之前
Before you woke up.
你一直在喊他的名字
You kept saying his name.
你 你让他别走
You, um, you told him not to leave.
没什么
It's nothing.
这可不像没什么
It didn't sound like nothing.
行了 我也有一些不太好的回忆
Okay, I have my moments.
这对士兵来说很正常
It happens a lot to soldiers.
不过在你入伍前可没人告诉你这些事
It's the prize they don't tell you about when you enlist.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
就跟我现在在保你的小命
Like I keep saving your ass.
好吧 可能有一天 风水轮流转
Well, maybe, one day, I can return the favor.
等着你呢
Oh, you can step up anytime.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
-该死 -快趴下
- Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! -Get down!
走 快跑 我等会跟上你
Go. Run. I'll catch up with you.
不行 我不会离开你的
No, I'm not gonna leave you!
我就在你后面
I'll be right behind you!
盖布
Gabe.
盖布
Gabe.
该死的 盖布
Damn it, Gabe.
那可是跟踪狂干的事啊
That's stalker shit.
他比伊森还疯啊
He's crazier than Ethan,
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表