剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
黑色童话 第一季第一集
艾迪
Eddie!
去他的上帝
艾迪 醒醒 你个混♥蛋♥
Eddie! Wake up, you asshole.
拜托 外面下着瓢泼大雨呢
Come on, man, it's fucking pouring out here.
-好了 好了 -开门
- All right, all right, all right! - Open up!
艾迪
Eddie?
我来了
I'm coming.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
几点了
What time is it?
你把我带来的环氧树脂弄哪去了
What did you do with the epoxy I brought over?
你得给屋顶涂上涂层 就不漏了
You got to coat the roof, it'll stop this shit.
好啊 我会的
All right, I'll do it.
你得趁干的时候涂 你个懒鬼
You got to put it on when it's dry, you lazy fuck.
好
All right.
天呐 这里臭死了
Jesus, it stinks in here.
你能不能干
Are you up for this?
萨姆可不想用你
'Cause Sam didn't want to use you,
但我跟他说"别担心艾迪
but I told him, "Hey, don't worry about Eddie,
他现在戒酒了" 看你啊
he's sober now," And fucking look at you.
我什么时候戒酒了
When was I sober?
我撒谎了
I fucking lied.
艾迪 这事很要紧
Eddie, this is important.
我是想帮你 帮我们俩人
I'm trying to help you. Help both of us.
不是吧
Seriously?
到那里之前就戴好
Put it on before you get there.
那里的监控很多
Lot of fucking cameras around.
就我们三个吗
Just the three of us?
你搞砸了
You screw this up,
萨姆会灭了我们俩的 明白吗
Sam will fuck both of us. You understand?
我行的
I got it.
再见
Good night.
我丢掉了 在奥克兰的时候
I tossed it, back in Oakland.
什么
What?
你在找的大♥麻♥
The pot you're looking for.
我不是在找那个
That's not what I'm looking for.
你凭什么翻我的东西
You know, fuck you for going through my stuff.
那箱子得在国内运输的
Those boxes travelled cross-country.
我又不知道在搬家车里会发生什么
I don't know what happens in moving vans,
还有各州间法律有什么差别
what the laws are state to state.
说不定会有缉毒犬呢
There could be sniffing dogs.
但没人那么做
Yeah, see, they don't do that,
因为只有你才在乎这个
because no one cares but you.
反正我丢在奥克兰了
Yeah, well, it got dumped in Oakland, so, there.
你奶奶在做早餐
Your grandmother's making breakfast.
好好的 吃几口
Be nice, take a few bites,
别一个劲爆粗口
go easy on the "Fucks."
特朗普总统继续攻击美国情报部门
President Trump continues to attack the U.S. intelligence community,
继续坚持一个未经证实的惊天国家阴谋
continues to push an unproven deep state conspiracy,
尽管他自己的国务卿都否认了
one that his own secretary of state says is not true, all right?
政♥府♥里有势力
The idea that there are these forces in government
在不惜一切地拆他的台
that are out just to sabotage him.
还在下雨吗
Still raining?
没了
Nah.
我想今晚吃意面 好做
I was thinking pasta tonight. It's easy.
有人只吃无谷蛋白
Someone's gluten-free.
丽塔还是马克 我记不清了
Rita or Mark? I can't remember.
没有
Negative.
特朗普总统提出新规 允许在边境无限期地
President Trump faces criticism after proposing new regulations
移♥民♥执行政策招致混乱
拘留未成年人 目前他正因此而遭到指责
allowing the detention of minors at the border indefinitely.
我们得有个强硬的政策
We have to, uh, have a very tough policy,
不然就会有数不清的人
otherwise you have millions and millions of people
蜂拥进入我们的国家
pouring into our country.
特朗普的美国有什么新闻
What's going on in Trump America?
-萨拉·卡赫比辞职了 -真的吗
- Sarah Huckabee resigned. - Really?
假的 不过又发生枪击事件了
No, but there was another shooting.
在达拉斯 2死18伤
Dallas. Two dead, 18 injured.
明天在市政厅外会有一场抗♥议♥活动
A protest outside city hall is scheduled for tomorrow...
-兰斯和哈里应该是喝梅乐酒的 -我会去买♥♥
- I think Lance and Harry drink Merlot. - I'll pick some up.
你明天跟我一起去吗
Are you coming with me tomorrow?
当然
Of course I'm coming.
要个孩子真有这么糟吗
Would a baby really be so bad?
这...
It's...
现在的环境对孩子不友好
not exactly a kid-friendly environment right now.
永远不会友好的
It's never gonna be.
我这个月的经期推迟了
I was late this month.
我把药弄混了 所以我做了测试确定一下
I messed up with my pill, so I took a test just to make sure.
仅此而已 好吗
That's it. Okay?
好的 但我们现在事业稳定了
Yeah, but we're in a good place with work.
原计划就是到现在应该组建一个家庭了
The plan was to start a family by now.
其实 计划是先结婚 然后再要孩子
Actually, the plan was marriage first, then babies.
那我们就行动吧
Well, let's get to it.
我们这周末可以飞去赌城 疯狂做♥爱♥ 赌博
We can fly to Vegas this weekend, have lots of sex, gamble.
我要出门了
I'm walking out the door.
我爱你
I love you.
要帮忙吗
Need some help with that?
不用 损失已经造成了
Uh, no. The damage is done.
你奶奶在做♥鸡♥蛋
Your grandmother's making eggs.
我在努力
I am making an effort.
不太确定到底算不算是鸡蛋
Not really sure if they're eggs.
凯拉 坐下 吃点东西
Kayla. Sit, eat something.
你真美
Don't you look nice?
非常性感
Very sexy.
我在你这个年纪也挺放荡的
I was slutty when I was your age, too.
-妈 -是真的啊
- Mom. - Well, I was.
别说这个了
Well, let's not talk about it.
鲍威尔家的女人可不是进厨房♥的命
The Powell women were not meant for the kitchen.
妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
我
I'm, uh...
我不太习惯吃早餐
I'm not much of a breakfast eater,
奶 奶奶
G-Grandmother.
我可以不做的
I don't have to make it again,
要是"奶奶"这么难叫出口 我听着也不习惯
and if "Grandmother" is as hard to say as it is to hear,
你直接叫我科琳吧
you can call me Colleen.
上学的东西都准备好了吗
Hey, you got everything you need for school?
办公室那位女士有我的...
The lady in the office has my...
我都搞定了
Yeah, I've got it covered.
我该走了
I should get going.
谢谢你的早餐
Thank you for breakfast.
你有雨衣吗
Do you have a raincoat?
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
外面很湿
It's wet out there.
不不 等等 等一下
No, no, no, wait, wait. Wait a minute.
我这有件雨衣 找到了
I've got a slicker here, somewhere. Oh, there.
给 你可以穿
Here, you can wear this.
一会可能会下雨
It may rain later.
不用 谢了
I'll be okay. Thanks, anyway.
你才回来吗
You just getting in?
你什么时候走到
How late you go?
我在第二个派对上工作
I worked the after-party,
然后在第三个派对上玩
and then I stayed for the after-after.
该交房♥租了 这周必须交
Rent's due. We got to pay it this week.
昨天包租女巫婆在走廊上追着我要房♥租
The landlady witch woman chased me down the hall yesterday.
是啊 我们能得交钱 她信伏都教的
Yeah, we got to pay it. She's into that voodoo shit.
会咒我们
She'll curse our asses.
我可不想再碰上诅咒了
I don't need any more curses.
我只想睡觉
I need sleep.
来吧 加把劲 再做三个
Come on, burn it out. Three more.
你俩真的结束了
So, you guys are really done?
是啊 他把PS游戏机都带走了
Ha, it's official. He took his PlayStation.
我以为你们感情不错
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表