剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Wow, you're really uptight.
幸好这个我能帮你
Good news is I can fix that.
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know where to find me?
你说过你奶奶有个服装店
Well, you said your grandma had a costume shop.
上网查了姓氏鲍威尔 服装店 领英
Google last name Powell, costume shop, LinkedIn,
小型企业的老板 我要回答完这问题吗
small business owner-- do I need to finish this question?
雷妮知道你在这吗
And does Laney know you're here?
雷妮又不是我的主人
Laney doesn't own me.
我们之间没什么 只是有时候一起出去玩
We're not a thing. We just hang out sometimes.
好吧 雷妮喜欢你
Yeah, well, Laney likes you.
而我喜欢你
And I like you.
我们就像是
It's like we're a triangle
那些我不看的青春剧里的三角恋
on one of those teen shows on that network I don't watch.
在戏剧里是个用烂的梗
In dramatic terms, it's what's known as a trope.
你得走了
You need to go now.
你看
Look...
我很感激你把朋友放在爱情之前
I appreciate the whole "Hos before bros" Loyalty,
但是 雷妮就是雷妮
but... Laney's just Laney.
而你
But you...
你很特别
you're special.
看 门在那
Oh, look, the door.
我不是坏人 凯拉
Look, I'm not a bad guy, Kayla.
-你只是表现得像个坏人 -你明白我的意思了
- You just act like one. - See? You get me.
我会做你的朋友 伊森 但也只是朋友
Look, I'll be your friend, Ethan, but that's it.
这真的是某部青春剧
This really is one of those teen shows.
这不是什么三角恋
This is not some triangle.
我在说你和老师乱搞的事情
I'm talking about the part where you're fucking the teacher.
另一个用烂的梗
Oops. Another trope.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 雷妮把所有事都告诉我了
Nice try. Laney told me everything.
你们俩在夜店嗑药嗑多了
You two getting high at the club.
你和沙利文老师有了个火热的夜晚
Your night of hot sex with Mr. Sullivan.
雷妮什么都不知道
Laney doesn't know shit.
我在想现在的老师
I wonder what happens to a teacher
如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场
who sleeps with their students these days.
这可是公然滥用权力
It's such a flagrant abuse of power.
再见 伊森
Good-bye, Ethan.
聊得很开心 店也很可爱
Well, great chat. Lovely store.
我知道万圣节的时候去哪买♥♥衣服了
I know where to come for Halloween.
我走了
I'm off.
回头见 美女
Later, sexy.
看起来不错呀 小鬼
It's looking good there, little man.
-不 不是的 都歪了 -慢慢来
- No, it's not. It's crooked. - Hey, hey, hey, take your time.
别着急 好吗
Don't be in such a hurry, all right?
我知道这很难
I know it's hard work,
但是会值得的
but it'll pay off.
辛苦的工作总会有回报的
Hard work always pays off.
再试一次
Try it again.
我们在街边 需要尽快和你聊一聊
十分钟 滨水公园见
马上就到晚饭时间了
Hey, it's, uh, it's almost dinnertime,
你先去洗澡吧 我们待会再继续 好吗
so why don't you get washed up, we'll finish this later, okay?
好吧
Okay.
过来亲一下
Pay the toll.
-爱你 -我也是
- Love you. - Love you, too.
玛丽安娜 我有活儿了
Marianna, I have an errand to run.
一会儿回来
I'll be back in a few.
好的
Okay.
你们在这晃什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
米奇 是你要来的吗
Mitch, this your idea?
我就是想弄清楚怎么回事
Just wondering what the deal is.
警♥察♥传唤我了 萨姆 他们盯上我了
Cops brought me in, Sam. They're on to me.
不会的 他们不是盯上你了 只是在撒网
Nah. They're not on to you, they're just fishing.
-你知道什么 -我打听了一下
- So, y-you know something? - I asked around.
他们什么都没调查到 所以别那么紧张
They got nothing, so calm the fuck down.
我们的钱呢
Where's our money?
我还在找买♥♥家
I'm still waiting on the buyer.
好吧 那你先给我一些钱
All right, then you got to front me the money.
我需要钱
I need some money.
欠别人钱
I owe people.
这和我有关系吗
This is my problem?
萨姆 是这样的
Hey, Sam, look.
我们不是来找你发牢骚的
We're not here to gripe, man.
你没有回我电♥话♥ 所以...
You know, y-you ain't been calling me back, so...
我们只是有点担心 没别的意思
we're just worried, that's it.
是你杀了人
You're the one who killed those people.
不是我们 是你
Not us-- you.
我才不要和你一起背黑锅
I'm not going down for that.
别想威胁我
You don't threaten me.
够了
Hey, enough!
我的胳膊
Aah! My arm!
我胳膊好痛
My fucking arm. Okay.
冷静点儿
Easy. Easy.
别动
Don't move.
别动
Don't do it.
我拿到钱之后自然会分给你们
You'll get your money when I get mine.
如果你们俩再回到这儿
If you two ever come back here, yes,
我就把你们宰了
I will kill you.
纽约市警方发布声明
In a statement made by the New York City Police,
市中心抢劫杀人案的三名嫌疑犯
the three suspects in the Downtown robbery-homicide
仍然逍遥法外
are still at large and have yet to be brought in.
警方鼓励当天在珠宝店附近的
The police are encouraging any eyewitnesses
所有目击者
from around the jewelry store that day
协助警♥察♥进行调查
to step forward to aid in the investigation.
市中心附近两人死亡...
Two people dead near Downtown...
加西亚警探 你好
Hi, Detective Garcia.
我是乔丹·埃文斯
This is Jordan Evans.
我想问问有没有什么新线索
I was calling to see if there had been any new information.
期待您的回电
If you could call me back.
警探 我是乔丹·埃文斯
Detective, this is Jordan Evans.
我想问问有没有什么新线索
I was calling to see if there had been any new information.
求你回电♥话♥
If you could please call me back.
求求你
Please.
加西亚警探 我知道我刚刚...
Detective Garcia, I-I-I-I know I just...
我只是想告诉你 我知道
I want you to know that I know
你把我的电♥话♥都转接到了语♥音♥信箱
that you're sending my calls to voice mail.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
你让我去做指认
You had me stand in a lineup.
你让我去认人 又不给我打电♥话♥
You had me recognize someone, and you don't call me.
140号♥
140.
你有病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你想说什么
You're gonna need to be more specific.
你发誓不会把尼克的事情说出去的
You swore that you wouldn't say anything about Nick.
我没说过 我也不会说的
I didn't. I wouldn't.
那伊森是怎么知道的
Well, then how the hell does Ethan know?
凯拉 对不住了 是我说漏了
I'm sorry, Kayla, it was the pot. Loose lips.
-他干什么了 -他去我奶奶的店里
- What did he do? - He came to my grandmother's shop
然后瞎说我和尼克的事
and started talking shit about me and Nick.
他去了她的店里 为什么
He came to her shop? Why would he do that?
他是个男人 你说他想干什么
Why do you think? He's a guy.
这个渣男
That piece of shit.
雷妮 这可能会毁掉尼克的职业生涯
Laney, this could ruin Nick's career.
别担心 我来解决
Don't worry. I got you.
-你要干什么 -你个混♥蛋♥
- What are you doing? - You fucking asshole.
傻♥逼♥ 我和你说过这是秘密
Dipshit. I told you that in confidence.
-为什么就不能管好你的嘴 -雷妮 干什么
- And you couldn't keep your mouth shut! - What the hell, Laney?
-停下 -有什么大不了的
- Stop. Stop. - What's the big deal?
-停下 他不值得你这么做 -真体贴
- Stop it. He's not even worth it. - It's very sweet.
但你不应该信任雷妮
But your loyalty's wasting on Laney.
你真该听听她是怎么说你的
You should have seen the shit she was talking about you.
停手 停手
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表