剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
That's funny, they only let me put in numbers here.
作为老师 我知道有很多种
As a teacher, I've learned that there's
对付学生的办法
several ways to deal with students.
有的用爱
Some with love.
有的用耐心
Some with patience.
有的要用压力
Some with pressure.
上帝啊 你想要什么
Jesus, what do you want?
我想知道你还把
I want to know who else
我和凯拉的照片发给了谁
you sent that photo of me and Kayla to.
没谁 你自己检查
Nobody. Check.
你能看到 我没发给别人
You'll see. I didn't send it to anyone.
好了 是时候检查你的手提电脑和云端了
Okay, now it's time to check your laptop and cloud.
听着 我发给了你
Look, I sent it to you.
仅此而已 拜托 老兄 这太疯狂了
That's it. Come on, man, this is fucking crazy.
电脑密♥码♥
Password to your computer?
我说了你就会放了我吗
And you'll untie me?
是的 而且不会再来找你
I'll untie you, and I'll never bother you again.
"插♥我♥小♥穴♥"
"Finger my hole."
没有空格
All one word.
全部大写
All caps.
看看谁的密♥码♥这么调皮
Look who just got interesting.
汉娜 我能进来吗
Hannah, can I come in?
进吧
Yeah.
看你享受的
Oh, look at you.
-不错啊 -总比和女巫喝茶强
- Nice. - Beats tea time with the witch.
她不是女巫
She's not a witch.
随你吧 我不明白
Yeah. I don't get it.
你怎么能就这么原谅她
How can you just forgive her?
谁说我原谅她了
Who said I forgive her?
我在试着理解她
I'm trying to understand her.
有什么好理解的
What's to understand?
她抛下了丈夫和孩子 跟别的男人跑了
She left her husband and children, and ran off with another man.
而这男人现在正帮助我们
Who is now helping us.
明早 我们就坐飞机去波多黎各
Tomorrow morning, we're gonna be on a plane to Puerto Rico.
帮了好大的忙
That's something.
即便如此也不能抵消她的作为
It doesn't forgive what she did.
你眼睁睁看着癌症侵蚀爸爸的身体
You watched Dad eaten alive with cancer,
而她一次也没露面
and she didn't show up once.
你又来了几次
How many times did you come?
那时我在为国而战
I was fighting for this country.
我在为你我而奋斗
I was fighting for you and me.
我告诉妈妈我们在派对期间会待在屋里
I told Mom that we'd stay up here during the party.
然后呢
Yeah?
-把我们藏在阁楼里吗 -不是的
- Hide us away upstairs? - It's not like that.
我只是不想我们在这里度过的唯一一晚
I just don't want to spend our one night here
需要不停向陌生人解释
explaining to strangers who we are.
我不明白
I don't get you.
总有一天 你得把心中的怒火
You know, at-at some point, you're gonna have to let go
都放下
of all this anger you're holding onto.
否则它会要了你的命
It's eating you alive.
谢谢
Thanks.
这都供应什么
What do they serve in this dump?
我能猜猜
I can guess.
我知道他所有的推荐菜
I know all of his greatest hits.
会有油封鸭
There will be duck confit,
羊排和一些你从没听说过的鱼
rack of lamb and some weird fish that you've never heard of.
-听起来很美味 -是啊
- Well, it all sounds yummy to me. - Yeah.
烹饪是你儿子唯一擅长的事
Cooking's the only thing your son's good at.
我知道事情现在有些不顺
I-I know things are bumpy right now,
但你♥爸♥爸 他...
but your dad, he...
他很在乎你
he cares for you very much.
是啊 你不知道他当初在奥克兰后是什么情形
Yeah, you have no idea what he was like back in Oakland.
他从来没尽过父亲的责任
He was never around to be a father.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
他不负责任的坏习惯是跟我学的
He learned how to be an absent parent from me.
他小时候我也不在他身边
I was never around for him when he was growing up.
我以事业为先 一直在忙工作
I put my career first. I was always working,
出差 旅行
traveling, touring.
比起在家做全职妈妈
I was happier doing something I was good at
我更喜欢做我擅长的工作
than being a stay-at-home mom.
-别为他解释了 -不 我不是解释
- Don't try to excuse him. - No, I'm not.
我只是认为人会改变
Just like to think that people can change.
抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I disappointed you.
我知道
I know.
我早跟你说了
I told you.
而你的是实话
And you told the truth.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
你能把胶带解开吗
C-Can you cut this tape off of me?
很疼
It fucking hurts.
我也想啊 只是
I'd like to. I just...
我怎么知道自己能信你
How do I know I can trust you?
信任别人
Trust is...
对我来说很难 伊森
really hard for me, Ethan.
尤其是当我得相信
Particularly when I have to trust
一个富得流油却装腔作势的操蛋白人孩子
some rich, white, fucked-up poster child
正是这些人把美国搞得乌烟瘴气
for everything that's wrong with America.
说实话 反正也不会有人想念你
Honestly, it's not like anyone's gonna miss you.
好吧 听着 我是挺混♥蛋♥的
Okay. Look, I'm an asshole,
但我不会告密的
but I-I'm not a... I'm not a snitch.
你就 你就放了我吧
Just... just cut me loose.
我什么也不会说
I won't say anything.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我会当作无事发生
Pretend this never happened.
你不用把我杀了
You don't have to do this.
但我都走到这一步了
But I'm all worked up.
我就想干得彻底一点
Just want to see it through.
救命 他妈救命啊
Help! Fucking help!
救我
Help me!
你的鱼好吃吗
How's your fish?
就是鱼的味道
Tastes like fish.
你的用户点评要详细一点
Your Yelp review needs a few more adjectives.
你为什么不跟别人约会呢
So, why aren't you dating anyone?
-我跟你说过了 -我知道
- I told you already. - I know you did.
我只是不相信你的理由
I'm just not buying it.
我自有道理
I have my reasons.
那晚你赶走的那个人
That guy you kicked out the other night--
他叫伊森
his name's Ethan.
他谁都不是
He's nobody.
我夜不归宿那晚不是跟他在一起
But he's not the guy I was with the night I didn't come home.
所以还有别人咯
So there is someone else?
对 但他跟伊森不是一路人
Yeah. But he's nothing like Ethan.
他完全不一样
He's so different.
他人很好
He's nice.
在学校认识的吗
Someone from school?
嗯
Yeah.
是的 我们都在同一所学校
Yeah, we-we go to the same school.
我很久没有喜欢过人了 而且
I haven't liked anyone in a long time, and...
我很喜欢他
I really like him.
改天得见个面啊
Then I'd like to meet him one day.
用餐如何
Hey, guys. How's everything so far?
绝对美味
Absolutely delicious.
是时候来点更好的了
Ah, it's about to get even better.
你的最爱 巧克力舒芙蕾
It's your favorite, chocolate souffle.
太棒了
Great.
妈 凯拉 我想介绍你们认识
Oh, Mom, Kayla, I want you to meet, uh,
酒店总经理 卡特里娜·索恩
the hotel's general manager, Katrina Thorn.
很高兴见到你们两位 晚餐还行吗
Nice to meet you both. Enjoying your dinner?
很棒
Very much.
蒂姆可是这里的大明星
Well, Tim is a star around here.
一夜之间就让这里的生意旺起来
Overnight, he turned everything around.
-我们都很喜欢他 -谢谢
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表