剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
恋爱不过是我逃避现实的另一种方法
And this is just one more way of me not dealing with my life.
我得搞清楚这堆破事
And I-I need to figure this shit out.
什么事
Figure what out?
一切 和我爸的矛盾
Everything. Like the stuff with my dad. I...
现在全乱套了 我只是
The-- It's all screwed up right now, and I just,
我需要些一个人喘息的时间
I need some time to breathe, on my own.
求你了 求你别这样
Please. Please, don't...
别把我推开
don't push me away.
尼克
Nick,
你是个好人
you are amazing,
但我不能和你在一起了
but I can't do this anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
米其
Mitch?
米其
Mitch?
米其 有人在房♥子里
Mitch! There's someone in the house.
在那 客厅
There, in the living room.
谁在那
Who is that?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
别出去
Don't go out there.
站住
Hey!
操
Fuck you.
操
Fuck you!
那是谁 米其
Who was that, Mitch?
没事的 进屋去
It's okay, go back inside.
那是谁
Who was that?!
威士忌加冰
A scotch on the rocks.
我能坐这吗
May I?
行
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说这地方很好
I hear this place is pretty good.
你还好吗
You okay?
抱歉 今天过得不顺
Sorry. Uh, bad day.
一切都好
Yeah, everything is good.
跟你说实话 我是主厨 所以只能这么说
Full disclosure, I'm the chef, so I kind of have to say that.
真的假的
No shit?
很高兴见到你 我是尼克
Well, nice to meet you. I'm Nick.
蒂姆
Tim.
你做什么 尼克
So what do you do, Nick?
和你的工作没法比
Ah, nothing as cool as you.
我不过是西区高地高中的英语老师
I'm just a... English teacher at Westside Heights.
西区 我女儿在那上学
Westside? Ah, my daughter goes there.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
世界真小
This is a small world.
你女儿叫什么
What's your daughter's name?
也许我认识
Maybe I know her.
我们得做点什么
Hey. We got to do something.
做什么
What?
分散他们注意力
Distract them.
警官
Hey, Officer,
我得上厕所 你能不能
I really got to pee. Do you think, um,
路边停一下什么的
we could stop or something?
不停车
We're not stopping.
那你想我怎么办
Uh-- well, what do you want me to do?
我只能尿在你车里了
I-I'm gonna have to piss in your car.
什么情况
The fuck?
靠
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
靠
Fuck.
我知道你在家
I know you're in there.
你别再这么装神弄鬼了
You need to stop this shit.
告诉我第三只小猪是谁
Tell me the name of the third pig.
没人该死 你女人的死只是一个意外
No one was supposed to die. Your girl was an accident.
告诉我第三只小猪是谁 我就离开
Tell me the third pig's name and I go away.
不 我不能这么做
No, I can't fucking do that.
那我就没法停下接下去要做到事了
Then I can't stop myself from what I'm going to do.
我受够了 我有枪
I'm done with this shit. I have a gun.
我发誓
I swear to God...
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck...
不不不不 卡尔拉
No, no, no, no, no. Carla.
宝贝 我的天
Baby, oh, my God.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
不不不不
Oh. No, no, no. No, no.
不
No!
不不不
No! No, no, no.
没人该死的
No one was supposed to die.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No!
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表