剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
想想吧 只有你和我 在巴黎
Think about it. Just you and me, Paris.
或你想去的任何地方
And anywhere, for that matter.
-只要我们在一起 -尼克
- As-as long as we're together. - Nick.
我爱你 凯拉
Kayla, I love you.
抱歉 我误解了
I'm sorry, I misread that moment.
我
I...
没关系的
It's fine.
你确定吗
A-are you sure?
真的没事
Yeah, totally fine.
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What is it?
我应该在一小时之前
I was supposed to open up the costume shop
帮科琳开服装店的门的
for Colleen an hour ago.
好吧 凯拉
All right. Oh, well, Kayla...
你不明白
No, you don't understand.
她只要求我做一件事
She asked me to do this one thing,
而我又搞砸了
and I fucked up again.
我没有想吓你的意思
I did-- I didn't mean to freak you out or...
抱歉 我必须走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
我们被捕了吗 为什么要戴手铐
Are we under arrest? Why the handcuffs?
为了你们的安全
They're for your safety.
也为了我们的安全
And for ours.
那是我的手♥机♥
That's my phone.
你会拿回来的
Yeah. You'll get it back.
上车
Get in.
汉娜 对不起
Hannah, I'm sorry.
盖布
Gabe...
你对于妈妈的说法是对的
You were right about Mom.
我他妈就是个脑残
I'm a fucking idiot.
我就不该带我们来这里
I shouldn't have brought us here.
她是家人 我还以为
She's family, you know. I just thought that...
我们才是家人 你和我
We are a family, you and me.
明白吗
You got that?
谢尔
Hey, Shell.
我的宝贝还好吗
How's my baby?
你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hey yourself, sweetheart.
我来告诉你 你的宝贝好不好
I'll tell you how's your baby.
她气炸了
She's pissed as fuck!
因为她从银行那边收到了
'Cause I got an alert from the bank
-关于你"小小"取款的警告 -好吧
- about your little withdrawal. - All right, yeah.
关于那个
About that...
谢尔 艾迪需要用钱
Shell, Eddie needed the money.
你把钱给了那个混♥蛋♥
You gave it to that piece of shit?
他是我的弟弟 谢尔 目前来说
He's my brother, Shell, and right now,
他比我们更需要用钱
he needs it more than we do.
那是我们所有的积蓄啊 米其
It's our entire savings, Mitch.
少废话 钱是我赚的
No shit. I earned the money.
这钱是为我们的未来赚的 不是为艾迪
For us, for our future. Not for Eddie.
我保证 我会把我们俩照顾好
I promise, I am gonna take care of us,
但是现在 艾迪需要出城
but right now, Eddie's got to get out of town.
-你总是把你弟放第一位 -说什么呢
- You always put your brother first. - What are you talk--
你是我老婆啊
You're my wife!
你一直是第一位 你心里清楚
You're always number one. You know that.
我们所有的积蓄 米其 我们的一切
Our entire savings, Mitch. Everything.
怎么停车了
Why are we stopping?
给老子闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他们要干什么
What are they doing?
我觉得
I think...
他们在翻我的包
They're going through my bag.
该死
Oh, shit.
找到钱了
We got the money.
他们不是警♥察♥
They're not cops.
操
Fuck. Shit.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here.
科琳 我很抱歉
Colleen, I'm... so sorry.
我忘了时间
I lost track of time.
你没回我短♥信♥的时候
When you didn't reply to my text messages,
我去了店里
I went to the shop, and, uh,
把那批货处理好了
took care of the shipment myself.
我给你带了点东西
Well, I got you something.
是什么
What is it?
一些汤 还有小松饼
Uh, some soup and some muffins.
我不知道你喜欢什么口味的
I didn't know what flavor you like,
给你带了几个
so I got-I got you a few.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天翘课了
I skipped school today
我和你说过的那个人
with that guy I told you about.
我们一起去了公园
We went to the park. Oh.
我明白了
I see.
怎么样
How was that?
不是很好
Not good.
他说他爱我
He told me he loved me.
他怎么会爱我呢 他都不怎么了解我
I mean, how can he love me? He barely knows me.
我才刚到那边五分钟
I've been here for five minutes.
看来他是真的很喜欢你
Well, it sounds like he's really into you.
我想是吧
I guess.
总之 今天真是奇怪的一天
Whatever, it's been a weird day.
我真的很讨厌自己的所作所为
I really hate what I did.
什么意思 你做什么了
What you did? What do you mean?
我很抱歉我今天没能去店里
I'm sorry that I didn't go to the shop today.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry that I let you down.
我真心希望你能给我第二次机会
I really hope you'll give me a second chance.
你打算一整晚无视我吗
Are you just gonna ignore me all night?
我无话可说
I don't have nothing to say.
拜托 谢尔
Come on, Shell.
他是我弟
He's my brother.
我不能拒绝帮助他
I can't turn my back on him.
那我们怎么办
Yeah, what about us?
那笔钱本该是为我们的未来存的
That money was supposed to be for our future,
不是为你的败家弟弟
not your loser brother's.
难道你不想搬出这间房♥子吗
Don't you want to get out of this house?
想得不得了
More than anything.
你觉得我会愿意余生
You think I want to live under your father's thumb
都受你♥爸♥的支配吗
the rest of my life?
我爸对你挺好的
Hey, my father's been good to you.
让我感觉自己像半个男人
Made me feel like half a man.
真不错 谢尔
Really, really great, Shell.
进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
事实上 我不觉得我该进去
I actually don't-- I don't think I should.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
是啊
Yeah...
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been, uh, trying to call you, yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我需要静静
I just needed a minute.
是啊 我想到了
Yeah, I figured.
我有点太投入了
I got caught up in the moment
光想着自己 我就是
and my emotions, and I just--
-我从没遇见像你这样 凯拉 -我不能这样
- I never met anyone like you, Kayla. - I can't do this.
怎样
Do what?
我们俩
This. Us.
-凯拉 -不 我不知道
- Kayla... - No, I don't know
自己对这段感情的期待是什么
what I was expecting from this,
但我们进展得太快
but we moved too fast,
我现在和平时不一样
and I'm-I'm not me right now.
我妈妈刚去世
My mom just died,
谈恋爱是我现在最不该做的事
and this is the last thing that I should be doing.
而且我不该再逃避了
Yeah, I need to stop running.
你怎么逃避了
How are you running?
我一直是如此
You know-- it's what I do.
逃避现实
I run.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表