剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
It's just me. It's just me.
你吓我一跳
You scared the crap out of me.
我不希望别人发现我
I just didn't want anyone to see me.
-懂吗 -你跟踪我来的吗
- Okay? - Did you follow me?
不不 我看见伊森跟着你从学校出来
No, no, no, I-I saw Ethan follow you from school,
所以严格上来说我只是
so technically I was just,
我只是跟着...我很担心
I was following-- I was worried.
我很担心
You know, I was just worried
我想确保你没事 抱歉
and I wanted to make sure you were safe; I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
凯拉 伊森很危险
Kayla, Ethan is dangerous.
昨天的事情之后
After that fight yesterday,
我查了下他的背景
I-I did some checking into his background.
-然后呢 -他有犯罪记录
- Yeah? - He's got a criminal record.
三次故意伤人罪 其中一次持有致命武器
Three assault charges, one with a deadly weapon.
他肯定有个很厉害的律师
He must have a great lawyer
因为他都是认罪后做协议释放的
because he pled out of all of them.
去年他因为精神疾病
He also missed a semester last year
休学了一学期
because of mental health issues.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
是的 我相信你
Yes, yes. I'm sure of that.
我只是 我读看了他的犯罪记录 我很...抱歉
I just-- I read his record and I'm... I'm sorry.
沙利文老师 你变化很大呀
Well, Mr. Sullivan, you've taken a turn.
我喜欢
I like it.
老天 我一直在想你
God, I can't stop thinking about you.
我也是
Me, too.
-我得走了 -好
- I should get going. - Okay.
伊森该疑惑我去哪了
Ethan's gonna wonder where I am.
记得...
Just-just-just...
在他身边注意安全
Be careful around him.
好
Okay.
你在这呢
There you are. Hey.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
好 怎么了
Yeah, why?
随便问问
No reason.
-前台在那边 -好
- Front desk is that way. - Okay.
我们开干吧
Let's do it! Do it!
再给我买♥♥个痒痒挠
Buy me a scratcher, too.
加满油我们就出发 好吗
So, I'll just fill up and then we'll be on our way, okay?
好 我去付钱 你还要别的吗 水
Yeah, I'll pay. You want anything? Water?
好 再来根能量棒
Yeah, and a protein bar.
什么...
Wh...?
-你买♥♥什么了 -就是吃的
- What did you get? - Stuff.
能量棒
Uh, protein bars.
但什么味道呢
Only, what flavor?
这里有巧克力 花生
We got chocolate, peanut butter,
花生巧克力 巧克力薄荷
peanut butter chocolate, chocolate mint,
焦糖味 太妃糖味
caramel, chocolate caramel.
这是什么意思
What is all this?
你说想要根能量棒
Well, you wanted a protein bar,
所以我把所有味道的都买♥♥了
so I bought you every flavor.
还买♥♥了薯片 饼干 吞拿鱼三明治
I also got some chips, cookies, tuna fish sandwich,
坚果 爆米花 牛肉干 一大堆
nuts, popcorn, beef jerky, whole ton of shit.
你为什么买♥♥这么多
Why did you buy so much?
因为我有钱
Because I could.
你太可笑了
You're ridiculous.
可笑的有钱人
Rich and ridiculous.
如果我们打算这么做
If we're gonna do this...
那就这么做吧
...then let's do this.
我们走
Let's go.
我为了嗑药做过很多事
I've done a lot of things for drugs.
但我从来没有为了性拿过钱
But I've never taken money for sex.
我从来没有当过鸭
I've never been a rent boy.
那不是我
That's not me.
你真的没必要陪我回家
You know, you really didn't have to walk me home.
这就是朋友该做的 不是吗
It's what friends do, isn't it?
事实上我没有什么朋友
Truth is I don't have any friends,
也许我有做错的地方
so maybe I'm doing this wrong.
谢谢你今天做的 我很开心
Well, thanks for today. I had a lot of fun.
你不邀请我进去吗
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
晚安 伊森
Uh, good night, Ethan.
我能用一下洗手间吗
Can I just use the bathroom?
两分钟
Two minutes.
三分钟 如果你想让我洗手的话
Three if you want me to wash my hands.
房♥子不错
Wow, nice digs.
洗手间在走廊那边
Uh, bathroom's down the hall.
只有我们在家吗
Are we alone?
要不要参观一下
How about a tour?
可以从你的卧室开始
Maybe start with your bedroom.
又开始了
Oh, you were doing so well.
你本来表现挺好的 差点撑一天了
You almost made it a whole day, but time to go.
至少 我应该得到一个友好的晚安吻吧
Oh, at the very least, I deserve a friendly kiss good night.
滚开
Get off of me!
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
别再装无辜了 我们都心照不宣
Stop playing the innocent card. We both know what's up.
我没有
I'm not.
别这么粗暴
Not so rough.
回家 伊森
Go home, Ethan!
我知道你今天答应跟我出来
I know you only agreed to come with me today
是为了让我保守你的小秘密
so I'd keep your little secret.
你以为我没看见你的老师男友跟踪我们吗
Think I didn't see your teacher boyfriend following us?
你最好好好表现
You better play nice.
神经病
You sick fuck.
放开她
Get off her!
怎么回事
What the fuck, lady?!
滚出我的房♥子
Fuck out of my house!
那人是谁
Who the hell was that?
没谁
Nobody.
-我要报♥警♥ -不 别去
- I'm calling the police. - No, don't!
别去 我很好 我很好 拜托了
Don't. I'm fine. I'm fine. Please!
他已经走了 你能不能不要管
He's gone now. Can we just drop it?
不管 你脑子抽了吗
Drop it? What is it with you?
你是想让我难受 还是让你♥爸♥爸难受
Are you trying to hurt me? Or your dad?
还是你只是想证明
Or are you just trying to prove
你到底有多么混账
what a royal fuck-up you really are?
-算了吧 -不 我想知道
- Forget it. - No, I want to know
因为我确定这不是你妈妈期盼的
because I am certain this is not what your mother would want.
我要离开
I'm leaving.
-不可能 -对不起
- The hell you are. - Look, I am sorry!
行了吧 我就是一团糟 让我走吧
Okay? I messed up. Just let me go!
你不知道我多希望能不管你 但我不能
You don't know how badly I wish I could. But I can't.
我没有请你帮忙
I didn't ask for your help.
那我想请你帮帮忙
Well, I'm asking for yours.
因为曾经有一刻
Because there was a moment there,
我还以为我们两个可以成为朋友
between the two of us, that I thought we could be friends.
但我不会再浪费整晚去想
But I'm not spending any more nights
你是活着还是死了还是继续对我儿子撒谎
wondering if you're alive or dead or continuing to lie to my son,
因为那太他妈累了
because that shit is exhausting!
所以你来告诉我要怎么不管你
So you tell me how to not care about you.
也许那样我就能睡个好觉了
And maybe then I can get some fucking sleep.
这是什么
What is this?
不
No!
垃圾
You suck!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
艾迪 什么情况
Eddie, what is it?
你♥他♥妈♥放这音乐干吗
Why the fuck are you playing this song?
有人给了我一千美元让我放的
Some guy paid me 1,000 bucks to play it.
谁 他在哪
Who? Where is he?
就在那
He's right over there.
艾迪
Eddie!
这就换音乐 各位
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表