剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
你为什么杀了那些人
Why'd you kill those people, huh?
我们要进监狱的
We're going to prison.
没人会进监狱的
Nobody's going to prison.
但你得淡定 明白吗
But you got to be cool, you understand me?
-他需要去医院 -不行
- He needs a hospital. - No hospital.
你认出他了吗
Do you recognize him?
就是他 百分百确定
That's him. 100%.
-你们就这么放了他吗 -他女友做了不在场证明
- You're just gonna let him go? - His girlfriend confirmed his alibi.
店里的那家伙
The guy from the store,
他今晚跟着我来到了酒吧
he followed me to the bar tonight.
我不知道他怎么找到我的 但他就是找到了
I don't know how he found me, but he did.
冷静点
Calm down.
你太疑神疑鬼了
You're just being paranoid.
昨晚的事是个意外
What happened last night was an accident.
只是一♥夜♥情♥ 现在结束了
It was a one-time thing, and now it's done.
我是老师 你是学生 这会毁了我
I'm a teacher, you are a student. This will ruin me.
我知道你们两个在酒店房♥间里杀了人
I know you two left a dead man in a hotel room.
是你弟弟杀的
The one your brother killed.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
把你摸过的地方都擦一遍
Wipe down anything you touched.
我们该走了
We're gonna go.
比利说他是外地人
Billy said he was from out of town.
他从布鲁克林来的
He's from Brooklyn.
洗钱
Money laundering,
诈骗
racketeering.
今天下午早时被找到的尸体
Dan Simmons' body was discovered
-被证实为丹·西蒙斯 -有人移♥动♥了他的尸体
- earlier this afternoon. - Someone moved his body.
谁啊 为什么要这么做
Who? Why would they do that?
你就是我最想要的人
You're all I want.
我们
We...
我们是我最好的一部分
are the best part of me.
你就是我最想要的人
You're all I want.
请你娶我 乔丹·埃文斯
Please marry me, Jordan Evans.
我们是我最好的一部分
We are the best part of me.
所有人立刻趴到地上
Everybody on the floor now!
把你的枪放下
Put your gun down!
我虽然不认识贝丝·米勒
I may not have known Beth Miller,
但我希望我认识她
but I wish I had.
通过跟她的亲友交谈
Speaking with her loved ones,
他们让我了解了一个
they shared with me stories of a woman
将毕生献给帮助他人
who dedicated her life to helping others,
把世界变得更好的女人
to making the world a better place...
黑色童话 第一季第三集
我好像给你找到了新客户
I think I found you a new client.
你记得巴格拉姆的马特吗
Do you remember Matt from Bagram?
他问我你每小时收费多少
Well, he asked how much you charge per hour
我告诉他你会给老兵打折
and I told him you give vets a discount,
所以他会给你打电♥话♥的
so he's gonna be giving you a call.
有奇怪文身的那个马特吗
Matt with the weird tattoos?
是的
Yeah.
我需要有钱的客户 泰瑞
I need some rich clients, Terry.
这我可帮不了你
Well, I cannot help you there.
三小猪抢劫珠宝店
本周两人在市中心被杀
...two people dead near Downtown just this week.
警方目前尚未公布更多信息
The police have yet to release any further information at this time
但他们信息能够找到三名凶徒
but are confident they will find the three men responsible
还受害者家人
and bring some closure
一个公道
for the families of the victims.
汉娜 你是怎么了
Hannah, what's going on with you?
就是我弟弟 盖布
No, it's just my brother Gabe.
他搬来跟我住了
He's staying with me.
他惹了些 麻烦
He's gotten into some... trouble.
害得我也跟着倒霉
It's got me a little screwy.
好吧
Okay.
汉娜
Hannah.
-汉娜 -我没事
- Hannah. - I'm good.
没事的
All good.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
他早早走了
He left early.
他留下我的...
Um, did he leave my...?
你的手♥机♥吗 留下了
Leave your phone? Yes, he did.
他说 我可以把手♥机♥还你
Uh, he said that I could give it back to you.
-太好了 -但我决定不给你了
- Great. - But I have decided to hold on to it.
为什么 干什么
Why? What for?
保险政策
Insurance policy.
真扯
That's bullshit.
我的整个人生都在我手♥机♥上呢
Everything is on that phone. My entire life.
这真是我听过的最惨的事了
That is the most depressing thing I've ever heard.
得了
Oh, come on.
我以为你想做酷酷的奶奶呢
You know, I thought you wanted to be the cool grandmother.
我没那么说过
I never said that.
而且 我不介意不酷
And, uh, I'm okay with being uncool.
事实上 我不介意刻薄
In fact, I'm okay with being mean.
我很擅长这个
I'm really good at it.
所以 这样吧
So, here's the deal.
等你放学了
After school,
你就去店里找我
you are going to meet me at the shop
做点免费工作
and do a little free labor.
我有地址的名片呢
Now, where's my card with the address?
算了吧
Forget it.
这个没的商量
Oh, this is nonnegotiable.
别跟我对着干 凯拉
And do not test me, Kayla.
你不会赢的
You will not win.
这太过分了
This is so fucked up.
可不是呢
Isn't it?
我要跟你说多少次 这里不欢迎你弟弟
How many times I got to tell you? Your brother's not welcome here.
我会处理的 乔
Yeah, I got it, Joe.
你知道你不该来的
You know you're not supposed to be here.
乔都气坏了
Joe's ready to shit bricks.
去他的乔 他又不是我岳父
Oh, fuck Joe. He's not my father-in-law.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我很怕 米奇
I'm freaking out, Mitch, all right?
警♥察♥盯着我 那家伙又跟着我
Between the cops on my ass and this guy following me...
没人在跟踪你
No one is following you.
我看到他了 他昨晚去了夜店
I saw him. He was in the club last night.
或许他是跟踪你了 那又如何
Maybe he is following you. So what?
那人知道的还不如警♥察♥多
The guy knows less than the police do.
他做不了什么 听着
He can't do anything. Listen,
相信我 艾迪 你太疑神疑鬼了
I'm telling you, Eddie, you're being paranoid.
我以前见过你这样
I've seen you like this before.
我需要我的钱 好吗
I need my money, okay?
你知道我欠人钱 我得还了
You know I owe people, and it's time to pay.
你的毒贩吗
Your dealer?
你欠了多少 我先借你
How much do you owe? I'll front you.
两万
20 grand.
天啊 艾迪
Jesus Christ. Eddie.
我没那么多钱
I don't got that kind of money.
我们得找萨姆谈谈
We got to talk to Sam.
我们现在本该收到钱了
We should've been paid by now.
-我给他打过电♥话♥了 他还没回我 -看到没
- I called him. He hasn't called me back. - See?
有些事不对劲
Something's wrong.
-我们去找他 -米奇
- Let's go talk to him. - Mitch.
快去工作
Back to work.
好吧 我们今晚去
All right, we'll go tonight.
先别在这里晃了
Get the fuck out of here.
你回来了
You're back.
来拿几样东西
To get a few things.
所以你 你要跟你姐姐一起住了
So, you're... living with your sister now?
-为了远离你 -我不懂你为什么怪我
- Just away from you. - I don't know why you're blaming me.
你也做了一样的事
You did the same thing.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表