剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
你那混♥蛋♥兄弟又干什么了
What did your sack-of-shit brother do now?
为扭转人生付出了太多努力
You have worked too hard to turn your life around.
你是谁
Who is that?!
是那个死了的女人的男朋友吗
It's the boyfriend of the dead woman.
你是他的目标
It's you he's after.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
告诉我第三只小猪是谁
Tell me the name of the third pig.
卡尔拉 宝贝 天啊
Carla. Oh, baby. Oh, God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能和你在一起了
I can't do this anymore.
-你做什么的 尼克 -西区高地高中的英语老师
- So, what do you do, Nick? - English teacher at Westside Heights.
我女儿在那上学
My daughter goes there.
世界真小
It's a small world.
我找到了这个
I found this.
两百万 我们得上路了
$2 million. We need to hit the road.
盖布 汉娜
Gabe. Hannah.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
那是谁
Who is that?
纽约警局
NYPD.
你们俩要和这两位警探回纽约去
You two need to go back to New York with these detectives.
他们不是警♥察♥
They're not cops.
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah? Hannah?!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah? Hannah?
汉娜 汉娜 等我救你出来
Hannah? Hannah, I'm gonna get you out of there.
我们遇袭了 别担心
We were hit. Don't worry.
-我救你 -泰瑞 别出去
- I got you. - Hey, Terry. Terry, don't go out there.
听着 别起来 我马上就回来
Listen, listen, keep your head down. I'll be right back.
不安全 别去
It's not safe! Don't go!
泰瑞
Terry!
不 泰瑞
No! Terry!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hannah!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah? Hannah?!
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜 你没事吧
Hannah, are you okay?
好
Okay.
我的腿 我动不了了
My leg. I can't move.
该死 好疼啊
Ah, fuck, it hurts!
你能走吗
Can you walk?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
应该是的
I think so.
该死
Oh, shit.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
或许我们回到大路上就行
Maybe if we get back to the road.
-嗯 -靠着我
- Yeah. - Lean on me.
走吧
Come on.
好了
There you go.
天呐
Oh, God.
-汉娜 快 -我们走
- Hannah, come on! - Let's go!
搞什么
What the fuck?
快走 走
Move! Let's go!
快
Come on.
快走
Come on, let's go!
走啊
Move!
黑色童话 第一季第七集
马特 孩子们好吗
Hey, Matt. How are the kids?
长得像杂草 你怎么来这儿了
Growing like weeds. What are you doing here?
这里不是你的辖区
This isn't your jurisdiction.
艾迪·朗格是我一件案子的嫌犯
Eddie Longo is a suspect in a case I'm working.
我就来看看
Thought I'd be nosy.
看来你的嫌犯杀了自己的女友
Looks like your suspect killed his girl,
然后又自杀 大概是嗑药了
then turned on himself. Full of drugs, I'm guessing.
你确定是自杀吗
And you're certain it's a suicide?
是的 他本来在拖车房♥里
Yup, he was inside the trailer.
隔门开火
Fired through the door.
击中了女友 然后自杀了
Shot his girlfriend, then killed himself.
有可能是被别人设计的吗
Any possibility it was staged?
鉴证员说是同一把枪
Well, the tech says it was the same gun.
指纹和弹道可不会撒谎
Prints and bullet trajectory don't lie.
而且 屋内还有四千美元
And there was four grand cash inside.
我觉得不会
I don't see it.
加西亚 你得来看看
Garcia, you got to see this.
我去
Fuck me.
你去另一边
Take the other side!
帮我装好
Bag it for me!
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yup.
米其·朗格 是吧
Mitch Longo, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我很为你感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
如果可以
If it's all right,
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
嗯 但我都回答一堆问题了
Yeah, but I already answered a bunch of questions.
有人想要害死你弟弟吗
Is there anyone who would want your brother dead?
-他自杀的 -我知道
- He killed himself. - I realize that,
但我想去理解你弟弟自杀时
but I'm trying to understand what kind of state of mind
是什么样的心理状态
your brother was in when he took his life.
他嗑药了
He was on fucking drugs!
就那样的状态
That's what kind of state.
你知道你弟弟是最近一起珠宝店劫案的
Were you aware your brother was a person of interest
嫌疑人吗
in a recent jewelry store heist?
我一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
你也有些犯罪记录啊 是不是 朗格先生
You don't exactly have a clean record,do you, Mr. Longo?
我改过自新了
I've turned my life around!
找了个正经工作 赚良心钱
I got a legit job, I'm making a clean living now!
他们要带他去哪
Where are they taking him?
验尸官的办公室
The medical examiner's office.
司法程序的一部分 先生
Part of the process, sir.
这样吧 今天就到这
Tell you what, that's all for now.
我喜欢这些画
I love this.
和你其他的画非常不同
It's so different from your others.
这是什么风格 抽象表现主义吗
What-what do you call this? Abstract expressionism?
这叫"未完成"
It's called "Not finished yet."
但我妈会管这叫做现代新浪漫主义派
But my mom would call it modern neo-romanticism,
如果真有这种说法
if that's even a thing.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
你感觉怎样 妈
Ah, how are you feeling, Mom?
好些了 只是感冒而已
Ah, better. It was just a little cold.
凯拉给我弄了汤 还让我吃了维C
Kayla's loading me up with soup and, uh, vitamin C.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我该走了
Uh, I should go.
我做了三人份的早饭
Oh, I... I made enough for all of us.
我确实有点饿
Yeah, I'm a little hungry.
老天 这画得太棒了
Jesus, this is amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
她继承了艾比所有的天赋
She got every bit of Abby's talent.
我们家有一名百老汇舞者
Well, there's a Broadway dancer and a master chef
还有一位厨艺大♥师♥ 所以
on this side of the family, so,
谁知道我继承了谁的天赋呢
who knows where I got it from?
我差点忘了说
Oh, I, uh, almost, uh, forgot.
昨晚我在餐厅见到了你的老师
I-I met one of your teachers at the restaurant last night.
叫尼克吧
Um... Nick?
沙利文先生 你的英语老师
Uh, Mr., uh, Sullivan, your English teacher.
是吗 他在那干什么
Oh, yeah? Where, um...? What was he doing there?
在吧台喝酒
Having a drink at the bar.
他对你评价很高
Anyway, he spoke very well of you.
说你是个好学生
Said you were a great student.
世界真小 对吧
Small world, huh?
是啊
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表