剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
-请你娶我 -我愿意
- Please marry me. - Yes.
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
所有人立刻趴到地上
Everybody on the floor now!
我找到他了
I found him.
告诉我第三只小猪是谁
Tell me the name of the third pig.
我要带这个人一起出去
I'm-a take this guy out.
你惹上了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself in?
我们儿子今天被绑♥架♥了
Our son was kidnapped today.
我差点伤到一个孩子
I almost hurt a child.
我是如此的暴躁
I am so angry.
我看到贝丝无处不在
I see Beth everywhere.
有你的证词 我可以去找内部事务处举报他
With your story, I can go to Internal Affairs and report him.
你对于萨姆·雷诺兹的说法是对的
You were right about Sam Reynolds.
他不干净
He's dirty.
-在哪儿呢 -你们来了就有了
- Where's the party? - You're the party.
冷静一点
Chill out!
那是个意外
It was an accident.
-你为什么不打电♥话♥求助 -我打给你了啊
- Why didn't you call for help? - I called you!
把你摸过的地方都擦一遍
Wipe down anything you touched.
我们该走了
We're gonna go.
我在丹的钱包里找到了这个
I found this in Dan's wallet.
是个仓库的标志和号♥码
It's the emblem and number of a storage place.
两百万
$2 million.
那是我的钱 我想要回来
It was my money and I want it back.
打给他姐姐 安排交换
Call the sister. Set the exchange.
我这就打给他
I'll call him now.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
盖布在哪
Where's Gabe?
我会分散那些人
I'm gonna scatter these guys.
动手吧
Do it.
我的钱什么时候能到
I need an ETA on my money.
要稍稍耽搁一下了
There's been a slight delay.
如果盖布出任何事
If anything happens to Gabe,
我会找到你
I will hunt you down.
-我叫尼克 -尼克
- I'm Nick. - Hi, Nick.
我在想现在的老师
I wonder what happens to a teacher
如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场
who sleeps with their students.
这可是公然滥用权力
Such a flagrant abuse of power.
感觉不太对劲
Something's not right.
你怎么会有我妈妈的画
Why do you have my mother's painting?
我爱过她
I loved her.
你就快毕业了
You're gonna graduate
我们桥归桥 路归路
and we go our separate ways.
凯拉
Kayla!
求你了 你得赶紧报♥警♥ 他来了
Please, we have to call the cops! He's coming!
你离我远点
Stay away from me!
-发生了什么 -对不起
- What happened? - I'm so sorry.
-我早该告诉你的 -告诉我什么
- I should have told you. -Told me what?
一切
Everything.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Excuse me. - No problem.
我要办理入住 我定了一个房♥间
I'd like to check in. I called about a room.
好的
Wonderful.
早上好 纽约
Good morning, New York.
该看看你的本地天气了
It's time for your local weather snapshot.
今天晚些时候将迎来降雨
Temperatures are going to be colder
所以气温也会有所下降
as we head into some rain later today.
我们预测降水量将达到三四英寸
We're predicting a good three to four inches,
务必注意安全
so be sure to stay safe out there.
但现在 金柏莉在事发地为您带来
But right now we have a breaking report from Kimberly,
最新报告
who is on location.
我们继续追踪本地女子
We're continuing to follow breaking news
昨晚晚些时候被从她在东格林威治的服装店
of a local businesswoman abducted from her costume shop
绑♥架♥走的突发新闻
in the East Village late last night.
失踪人口案可能与两名本地少年被杀案有关
我身后的服装店
I'm standing in front of the costume shop
属于本地居民和业主科琳·鲍威尔
where local resident and owner Colleen Powell
她已失踪
has gone missing.
警♥察♥称在现场发现了挣扎迹象
Police have confirmed there were signs of a struggle
认为她已被绑♥架♥
and believe that she has been abducted.
此时我们尚不知道更多细节
No more details have been given at this time,
但据消息源称
but sources tell me
此案可能与昨天在下曼哈顿一家空缝纫厂
it could be related to the two bodies found murdered yesterday
发现的两具
at an empty sewing factory
他杀尸体有关
in Lower Manhattan.
这就走了
Leaving so soon?
黑色童话 第一季第十集
索恩小姐 我需要跟你说句话
Ms. Thorn, I need a moment.
好
Okay.
胳膊怎么样了
How's the arm?
酸啊
Oh... sore.
给 这就是她
Here. Here she is.
她名叫卡特里娜·索恩
Her name is Katrina Thorn.
她是酒店经理
She runs the hotel.
卡特里娜·索恩 苏克雷酒店
Katrina Thorn. Hotel Sucre.
总经理
General manager.
嗯 她跟这女人很严肃地聊了一阵
Yeah, she had a very intense conversation with this woman.
艾丝特和埃文·索恩的女儿
Daughter of Esther and Ivan Thorn.
我们查查埃文·索恩吧
Let's look up Ivan Thorn.
犯罪头目埃文·索恩被杀
父亲有背景
Father has a history.
与有组织犯罪有关
Ties to organized crime.
09年被控洗钱
Charged with money laundering in '09.
2012年去世 有一名遗孀
Died in 2012. Left a wife.
艾丝特
Esther.
那是她妈妈
She's the mother.
这是个坏蛋家族
We're dealing with a family of crooks.
最高14.4度 现在12.7度
High of 58. It's currently 55 degrees.
现在 安吉为您直播最新消息
And now, with breaking news live, Angie on scene.
今早 隶属纽约警局 警龄15年的
This morning, a 15-year veteran of the NYPD,
警♥察♥被杀案展开调查
蕾妮·加西亚警探
Detective Renee Garcia,
被发现被人杀害在她家外面
was found murdered outside of her home.
一名邻居于清晨发现了尸体
A neighbor found the body in the early a.m.,
调查员认为是专业杀手所为
and investigators believe it was a professional hit
这可能与她在调查的一桩黑帮案有关
related to a gang investigation she may have been working.
蕾妮·加西亚是她分局的一位杰出警探
Renee Garcia was a leading detective in her precinct,
在警♥察♥局长发表的声明中
and in the statement issued by the chief of police,
他明确表示...
he made it clear that...
乔丹 冷静下来
Jordan, calm down.
才不是黑帮杀的
It wasn't a gang hit.
是雷诺兹警探
It was Detective Reynolds.
他冷血地杀了她
He killed her in cold blood,
就像他对你那样
just like he did to you.
那就去报♥警♥
So go to the police.
告诉他们这话 告诉他们一切
Tell them that. Tell them everything.
我没有证据
I don't have any proof.
乔丹 求你 去报♥警♥吧
Jordan, please, go to the police.
-坦白一切 现在还不晚 -他们不会信的
- Come clean. You still can. - They won't believe me.
他们知道我做的一切 只会把我关起来
After everything I've done, they will just lock me up.
不 他们会理解的
No. They will understand.
他们会看出你多么痛苦
They'll see how much pain you're in,
你的创伤多深
how traumatized you are.
我需要证据
I need proof.
谢谢 诺兰
Thanks, Nolan.
有新消息吗
Any news?
鲍威尔先生
Mr. Powell.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
你们俩先坐吧
Why don't you two have a seat.
我们查看了服装店的监控录像
We reviewed the security footage from the costume shop,
我们证实了带走她的就是约什·沙利文
and we've confirmed that the man who took her was Josh Sullivan.
这我都说了 肯定是他
I told you it was. It had to be.
我们放出了他的全境通告 虽然他先跑了
We have an APB out on him. He got a head start,
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表