剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
警♥察♥都是废物
The police are useless.
我找到他了
I found him.
天哪
Jesus Chri...!
告诉我第三只小猪是谁
Tell me who the third pig is.
我会永远阴魂不散
I will never go away.
我会折磨你
I will torture you
让你余生不得安宁
for the rest of your life.
我找到了这个 两百万
I found this-- $2 million.
我们得上路了
We need to hit the road.
-盖布 汉娜 -妈妈
- Gabe, Hannah. - Hi, Mom.
我已经安排了我公♥司♥的飞机
I've arranged for my company plane
-送你们去波多黎各 -谢谢
- to take you to Puerto Rico. - Thank you.
你是怎么认识玛德琳和理查德的
How do you know Madeline and Richard?
当我11岁 我弟只有6岁的时
When I was 11 and my brother was six,
我们的母亲离开了我们
our mother walked out on us.
你背着妈妈出轨
You were cheating on Mom.
所以她才死了
That's why she's dead.
我在想现在的老师
Wonder what happens to a teacher
如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场
who sleeps with their students.
这可是公然滥用权力
Such a flagrant abuse of power.
我想知道你还把照片发给了谁
I want to know who else you sent that photo to.
没谁 你自己检查
Nobody. Check.
如何使用手♥枪♥
记住 安全第一
Remember, safety first.
不要来回传递枪
Do not pass the gun back and forth.
像这样紧紧地握着枪
Hold it tight in your hand like this.
感觉很舒适 对吧
Feels just like home, doesn't it?
听着 尤其是第一次用枪
Now listen here, especially you first-timers.
这个型号♥的保险栓
The safety on this model
是扳机上的这个小杆子
is the little lever here on the trigger,
所以在准备好开枪前
so you're gonna want to keep your finger off
不要碰那个
till you're ready to fire.
好了 现在介绍规则二
Okeydoke. On to rule numerotwo.
拿枪的时候
Do not be the guy who keeps his finger on the trigger
不要把手指放扳机上
while he's holding the gun.
否则会被分神
You're just gonna end up getting distracted,
而且会打中不该打的东西 相信我
and shooting something you wasn't supposed to. Trust me.
我的朋友就那样
Friend of mine did that.
结果现在他的别名是三脚趾陶德
That's how he ended up with the nickname Three-Toed Todd.
黑色童话 第一季第六集
早上好妈
Hey, Ma.
凯拉起来了吗
Is Kayla up?
我能听见她起床了
Well, I can hear her up there.
你病了吗 感觉你身体不适
Are you sick? You don't sound too good.
就是感冒 没什么大事
Oh, it's just a little cold. Nothing serious.
我想你听到昨晚我们吵架了
I guess you heard our fight last night.
吵得挺厉害
It was a big fight.
是啊 我们吵得比较凶的一次
Yeah. One of our bigger ones.
我不知道你听到了多少
I don't know how much you heard, um...
但都不是真的
It's not true.
凯拉以为我出轨了
This affair Kayla thinks I was having. It...
但不是那样
It wasn't like that.
艾比和我有问题
Abby and I were having problems,
她疏远了我
and she pulled away from me, and, um,
但还有别的内情
there's more to it.
你不该和我说这些
You're telling the wrong person.
她不肯和我说话
She won't talk to me.
我试过了 我...
I've tried. I...
我会接着尝试
I'll keep trying.
凯拉 我们能
Kayla... can we...?
快点好起来 妈
Feel better, Ma.
今天我不想去店里
I'm not feeling up to going into the shop today.
放学后你能去店里把货送掉吗
After school, can you open up and handle the deliveries?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
箱子都包好了
The boxes are all ready to go.
联邦快递每天最后一次取货是下午四点半
And the, uh, last FedEx drop-off is at 4:30 P.M.
别担心 我会搞定的
No worries. I'll take care of it.
你可不能就这么出去
And you're not going out like that.
变天了
It's getting chilly.
没事的
I'll be fine.
你们这些加州人 根本不知道
Oh, you California people, you have no idea
这里转凉有多快 戴上这个
how quickly the weather can change here. Take this.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-回见 -凯拉
- I'll see you later. - Kayla.
你总得跟你♥爸♥把话说开
You're gonna have to figure out this thing with your dad.
他在努力 很辛苦
He's trying-- miserably,
但他在努力
but he is trying.
好
Okay.
好香
Smells good.
是红丝绒煎饼
It's red velvet.
你可能不记得了
You probably don't remember,
但以前你很爱吃
but at one time, you loved these.
我记得
I, uh, I remember.
汉娜在哪
Where's Hannah?
我还想着你们走前
I was hoping we could all eat together
三人一起吃早饭
before you left.
她在楼上 她不饿
Upstairs. She's not hungry.
理查德去公♥司♥了
Richard went to the office
安排你们的航♥班♥
to make all the arrangements for your flight.
应该不会太久
He shouldn't be long.
然后我们一起带你们去机场
Then we'll both take you to the airport.
晚上你们就在波多黎各了
You'll be in Puerto Rico by the end of the day.
谢谢你们帮助我们
Thank you for helping us.
你吃吧 不然要凉了
You eat up. It's gonna get cold.
雷妮短♥信♥
"你个混♥蛋♥"
"You're an asshole."
雷妮短♥信♥
"你不能一直忽略我"
"You can't ignore me forever."
早上好 小可爱
Good morning, sunshine.
滚开
天啊 伊森
Oh, God. Ethan?
说点好话让她沦陷
Kill her with kindness.
我也想你哦
你把它扔了吗
Did you put it in the trash?
是啊 开始发臭了
Yeah. It's starting to smell.
他从哪里弄来的猪头
Where did he get a fucking pig's head from anyway?
哪都有 肉类加工厂
Anywhere, the meat packing district.
400块还能买♥♥整头猪呢
You can get a whole hog for 400 bucks.
-如果那混♥蛋♥再给打给我们怎么办 -他不会
- What if that fucker calls us again? - He won't.
他不会就这么罢休的 米其
He's not done with us, Mitch.
我们必须做点什么 他拿走了我的枪
We got to do something about him. He's got my gun.
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
现在你只要照顾好自己
Right now you need to take care of yourself.
对 米其说得对
Yeah. Mitch is right.
你要振作精神 艾迪
You got to be strong, Eddie.
事情都会好起来的
I-It'll all be all right.
给
Here.
这是什么
What is this?
四千美元
It's four grand.
我全部家当了 合法收入
It's everything I got. It's clean money.
得了吧
Come on.
你说什么呢 我不能要你的钱
What are you talking about? I can't take this.
拿着吧
Well, you're going to.
我要你和卡尔拉离开这里
And I want you and Carla to get out of town.
谢莉知道你把钱给我吗
Does Shelley know you're giving this to me?
当然不 她要是知道了 准把我杀了
No.And if she finds out, she'll kill me,
所以你别多嘴
so don't say nothing.
你是个好大哥 米其
You're a good brother, Mitch.
风浪会平息的
This will all blow over.
所以在那之前我们只要 只要保持冷静
So we just, we just got to stay cool until then.
我们终于可以去佛罗里达州了 宝贝
Yeah, we can finally go to Florida, babe.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表