剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
What now?
我们坐下
We sit.
脱掉你的外套 别客气
Take off your coat. Get comfy.
看看我们
Look at us...
一起欢度家庭时光
...spending some quality family time.
放了她
Let her go.
这唤起了一些回忆
You know, this brings back memories.
我和我的哥哥 我们
Me and my brother, we...
我们很喜欢一起玩游戏
we loved playing games together.
约什 拜托
Josh, please...
你想和我玩游戏吗 凯拉
You want to play a game with me, Kayla?
科琳 你呢
Colleen, how 'bout you?
你会和我一起玩游戏的吧
You'll play a game with me, won't you?
-会吧 -住手 我玩
- Won't you? - Stop. I'll play.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
你先来
You go first.
你选哪个
What'll it be?
真心话
Truth.
真心话
Truth.
你还记得我们刚在酒吧相遇时吗
Do you remember when we met at the club?
你为什么被我吸引呢
What drew you to me that night?
我当时嗑嗨了
I was high as fuck.
我甚至可能会被一块披萨所吸引
I could just as easily have been drawn to a piece of pizza.
我那晚本来没想和你搭话
I wasn't going to talk to you that night.
或者带你回家
Or take you home.
我本来准备伺机观察 慢慢行动
I was gonna wait and watch and move slowly.
做你的老师 赢得你的信任
Be your teacher, earn your trust,
成为朋友 然后
become friends, and then...
显然
Well, clearly,
控制冲动不是我的强项
impulse control is not my strong suit.
-轮到你了 -大冒险
- Your turn. - Dare.
放下刀
Put the knife down.
真好猜
So predictable.
那好吧
Very well.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
你在我妈妈死那晚和她在一起吗
Were you with my mom the night she died?
是的
Yes.
她在最后的弥留之际
She looked so beautiful,
看上去那么美 那么平静
so peaceful in her final moments.
你当时就在事故现场
You were there, at the accident?
凯拉 那不是什么意外事故
Kayla, it wasn't an accident.
艾比当初以为她能离开我
Abby thought she could get away from me.
我得拦住她
I had to stop her.
所以你杀了她
So you killed her?
她想要回家 回到我们身边
She was trying to come home to us,
而你杀了她
and you killed her.
我...爱她
I... loved her.
好了 该你了
Okay, your turn.
-够了 -真心话还是大冒险
- Stop it. - Truth or dare?
我说了该你了
I said it was your turn.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?!
大冒险
Dare.
你敢把她放了抓我吗
I dare you to release her and take me.
-不行 -我会配合你
- No. - I'll go willingly.
不管你想去哪里 我都不会抵抗
Wherever you want. I won't put up a fight.
我也不会想逃跑 我跟你保证
I won't try to escape. You have my word.
抓我好了
Take me.
蒂姆
Tim.
你来做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
他们找到科琳了吗
Have they found Colleen?
还没有
No, not yet.
在那房♥子里我实在受不了了
I just had to get out of the house.
我想着过来看看厨房♥的情况
Thought I'd check on the kitchen,
让自己有点事干干
keep occupied.
难怪凯拉来了
Oh. That explains Kayla.
我刚刚看到她了
I just saw her.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
凯拉在这里
Kayla's here?
她不是跟你一起的吗
She's not with you?
她根本就没理我
Yeah, she completely ignored me.
直接进了电梯上楼去了
Just got into the elevator and went up.
钻石就在这呢
They're right in here.
你好啊 乔丹
Hello, Jordan.
奥尔森
Olsen.
你也有份吗
You're in on this, too?
乔丹 把保险箱打开
Open the safe, Jordan.
你就放任他把加西亚杀了
You let him kill Garcia?
不对 是他杀了加西亚
No, he killed Garcia.
给我把保险箱打开
Now open the fucking safe.
你可不能相信他 奥尔森
You can't trust him, Olsen.
他当着我的面把米其和他老婆给杀了
He killed Mitch and his wife right in front of me.
你跟我说是他杀的
You told me he killed 'em.
他骗你呢
He lied to you.
我看见了
I saw him.
给我闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他也不信任你啊 萨姆
He doesn't trust you either, Sam.
他本想自己把钻石拿走的
He was gonna take the diamonds.
等等 不是这样的
Wait, no. That-- No, that's not true.
你是想要把钻石拿走吗
Were you gonna take the diamonds?
不是
No.
萨姆 我绝对不会那么做的
Sam, I'd never do that.
说得好听
Yeah. Right.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
什么
What?
混♥蛋♥ 你过来
Yo. Fucktard, come here.
干什么
What?
这里有厕所吗
This place have a bathroom?
没有
No.
你的脸怎么样了
How's your face?
你被扁得真够惨的
You really got the shit kicked out of you.
很抱歉弄死了你的朋友们
Sorry about all your dead friends.
别惹恼他
Don't piss him off.
我说傻蛋 等这事完了
So, shitface, when this is all over,
你能得到什么
what do you get out of it?
杀死你的快♥感♥
The pleasure of killing you.
那就来吧
Go for it.
时候未到
Soon.
是啊 你得等人家的命令
Oh, right. You need to be given permission.
所以说我就算这样你也不能把我怎么样
So I can do this and you can't do anything.
坐下
Sit down.
我就伸伸腿 你能把我怎么样
Just stretching my legs. What are you gonna do about it?
对着你的膝盖开一枪
Shoot you in the knee.
汉娜 不
Hannah! No!
汉娜
Hannah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没事了
Come on. Here.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
没事了 盖布
You're okay, Gabe.
你救了我
You saved me.
听好了
Listen, please,
我们得从这逃出去
we need to get out of here, okay?
好
Okay.
绑紧了
Make it nice and tight.
别忘了这个
Don't forget this.
凯拉 你不用这样
Kayla. You don't have to do this.
该走了
Time to go!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我这么走出去
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表