剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
你永远没法证明我在那个珠宝店
you'll never be able to place me at that jewelry store.
我是绝缘的 没法扳倒我
I'm so well insulated, I'm untouchable.
明白了吗
See?
现在我们进退两难
We're in a pickle.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
休战
A truce.
和平
Peace.
这就是我给你的建议
That is what I am offering you.
不如你睡一觉好好想想
Why don't you sleep on that?
然后告诉我你的决定
Let me know what you decide.
这个我就留下了
I'll be keeping this.
没错
Yeah.
科琳
Colleen?
科琳 我回家了
Colleen, I'm home.
和朋友出去吃晚饭 不用等我
科琳
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
我听见你回家了
I heard you come in.
你奶奶睡了吗
Is your grandmother asleep?
没有 她出去了
No, she went out.
你还好吗
You okay about everything?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah. I think so.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
好吧 我去睡了
Well, I'm going back to bed.
对了我今天在酒店看到卡特里娜了
And I saw Katrina at the hotel today.
我喜欢她
I like her.
客房♥服务
法罗沙拉 菲力牛排
先生
Sir?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我的天 求你了 你得帮帮我
Oh, my God. Please, you have to help me.
你得赶紧报♥警♥
You have to call the cops right now.
慢点说 慢点说
Slow down. Slow down.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
地下室有个女人 他们绑♥架♥了我
This woman, in the basement, they-they-they kidnapped me.
-绑♥架♥ -是的 还给我下药
- Kidnapped? - Yeah, and they drugged me.
我醒来后 发现自己
I-I woke up, and then I was...
不
No.
他怎么跑上来了
What is he doing up here?
艾丝特去哪了
And where the hell is Esther?
带他回地下室
Take him back to the basement.
这一次
And for fuck sake,
绑紧了
tie him down good.
不 不
No, no.
不不不
No! No! No! No!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
不 不
No! No!
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表